Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 2/27/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 2/27/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 2/27/24

Post by bobheckler Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:02 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/02/comments-from-other-side-76ers-22724.html

by FLCeltsFan

Can the 76ers keep the loss under 20 points ?

Losing by less than 20 is a moral victory.

I can't stand the green . Can't bare watching them kick us around. I'll boxscore watch this one

We will likely see some Springer minutes as there will be a ton of garbage time.

Jaylen Brown should benefit by playing against Springer in practice.

Eventually the Celtics will unleash the Jayson, Jaylen, Jaden lineup.

This is a rivalry game, the Celtics are gunna try to beat us by 50 tonight and I would put odds of them doing that better than us winning the game

Yep. Sixers have no chance...I have come around on Boston. I used to think they were beatable, and I just don't see how that is possible this year. They have no weaknesses

I haven’t dreaded a game vs the Celtics in a while. I would always be strangle optimistic. Today though I’m a doomer

Strangle optimistic is a brilliant freudian slip. I too am strangling my optimism for this one.

lol. Strangely is what I was going for but by the end of the games I rather be strangled.

We have about a 5% chance of winning that is a high estimate.

Oubre 40 burger

should take him about...oh, 45 FGAs to get there

I’m expecting a loss to one of the best basketball teams I’ve ever seen but I’m hoping we fight like he**

We’ll play them close then end up losing by 7 for the “moral victory”

Oh great, I get to watch Al f***ing horford run amuck on a depleted sixers team again

Imagine he doesn’t play cause no embiid

Easy we winning by 15 tonight!

We gonna curb stomp them New England babies.

Celtics are not going to be prepared for when Kenny Lofton eats their starting lineup. Sixers by 4

This one's gonna be ugly

Would love to be wrong but this one's gonna be brutal 😭😭

The Celtics tend to play down to the competition. The Sixers almost beat them without both Embiid and Maxey a couple months ago

Won't be anywhere near this game. Not even sure I want to check the boxscore later.

Anyone actually watching this game needs a mental checkup

I like pain and torture. This is the type of game where we all expect us to get the crap beat out of us...And then we do.

I bet on the Sixers winning tonight cause I’m a glutton for punishment.

How do we deserve this torture to be on national tv at Boston without Joel?

I don't like the Celtics

I refuse to put any emotion into this game unless by some miracle we’re up by 30.

What a bum Zinger is unable to block Tobias

Bball Paul is Tingus Pingus’ father

Tatum gets away with stuff

oubre and tobias combined have a bbiq of a piece of bread

Tatum never gets whistled for offensive fouls and it’s the most infuriating thing

watching oubre play basketball is torture

Oubre has the lowest BBIQ I have ever seen. I hate watching this guy play I don't care if he's a minimum guy. He can't shoot and refuses to pass

The Celtics get white, Porzingis and holiday for nothing meanwhile we’ve been stuck with Tobias for 5 years

Tatum is the corniest “superstar” this league has seen

Well, the first 2 minutes was good

We played 1 good minute

Tobias is gonna go from a max player to a crumbl cookie store manager at this rate

Tobias loves playing the role of black hole

Jaylen Brown fakes his beard

If Philly sees an unusual rise in eye cancer in 10-15 years never forget how many people were forced to watch Tobias Harris play basketball in the early 20s...

spike was actually right about oubre. He’s a Tobias ball stopper with nice eyes

Over under how many times Tobias will get sonned by White? I’m guessing 15 minimum. It’s already at like 4.

Get Paul Reed off the f***in floor.  He can’t do anything against Porzingis

pregame i said please dont start out shooting 6 for 32. they are 7 for 20, so i guess thats...something.

I’m gonna sue tobi for emotional damages

Man with Joel we smoke these fools. I think we might actually knock them out come playoffs. But these refs suck

Celtics are good. maybe the finals were out of reach anyway

Sam Hauser gonna outplay tobi

It's pretty funny that Boston's entire starting 5 is better than our max contract forward

If the refs are gonna let them foul us all night nothing we can do.

tatum is run and dunk jr.

if they took out his totally against the rules but no calls forearm shiv his entire bag would be removed

We gave Prime Joel Embiid a supporting cast of max deal Tobias Harris, Ben Simmons and Al Horford. People should be put to death

Between Melton/Tobi/Oubre, the sixers gotta have one of the lowest basketball iq averages in all of the NBA.

i f***ing hate al horford man, more than any other sports player alive

al horford is my enemy

There was a guy who bullied me in sixth grade who looks a bit like Tatum. And because of that Tatum is rotten scum.

absolutely no foul there and they just bail tatum out because he was way out of position.

So refreshing to have a real coach this year

The Celtics players are all so smug this season, it's sickening.

Jaylen Brown not being able to dribble is keeping us in the game

Da** Wizards gave Porzingas to Celtics for nothing.

Tied game. Nice 1st quarter

Kornet looks sloppy.

Celtics bench not good

Horford is a really good passer

We are one guy short of killing these fools

Batum vs. Horford is like good vs. evil

batum and horford having a bald off

Can’t wait to never watch bamba play again

Jaylen Brown is horrible man...hope he gets the ball every possession.

Celtics crying to the refs after throwing multiple elbows is just crazy

Everyone knows the Celtics weakness is playing down to their competition. Brilliant strategy by morey for us to essentially role out the charlotte hornets starters as our Bench unit

Joe Mozzarella is doubling down on their double big lineup with Kornet, playing the "I'm the better team, so you adjust to me" card.

Bamba vs Kornet

Mo Bamba finding a way to have less impact than Luke Kornet is embarrassing

Kornet is sneaky good in 2k because of his height and the fact that 2k is trash

Hauser plays tougher than Tobias. Can’t even make that sh** up

I'm finally ready to send Tobias into the sun

Even is we do end up losing this game, this boston is not some juggernaut

Guys are the sixers better than the Celtics?

Can’t get too excited tho Boston has ability to rain threes out of no where

Tobias Harris is the worst player in the NBA

Tobias went from painfully mediocre to a pile of garbage

Jaylen Brown is a bum.

Brown actually getting called for a push off? Shocking

Why is Tatum’s jumper so ugly?

Drew Hanlen

Eh... Lavine, Maxey and Embiid have a gorgeous jumper. Tatum just has his own funky form

Celtics flop like floundahs

Tobi would look good in a Pistons uniform, I will drive him to the airport

If Ben Simmons was on an expiring, I would take him paralyzed, over Tobi at this point.

Tatum is going to add a new bag to his game this off-season. He'll start whining to the refs after uncontested jumpers too.

Celtics are shooting 17% from 3 and we still can’t build a lead lol.

maxey would average 50 if he had tatum’s whistle

Ricky Council is the guy Celts should have traded for. Not Springer

Tatum is such a b**ch. He’s worse than Giannis when it comes to crying for fouls. Looks like he’s having a seizure any time a defender breathes on him.

Celtics entire offense this game: Jack 3s, drive and the refs will give you free throws. Bum team.

Boston is so da** unlikable. Tatum has that dawg sure but also loves to stiff arm dudes out there then cry to the stripes. JB is just hilarious and swears he’s Tatum but can’t be Tatum

Somehow the Jaylen Brown contract is worse that the Tobi contract

Tatum has to be the most privileged star ever. In every game we played them this season its felt like he's barely even a top 3 player on this team

His team would easily make the playoffs every year of his career if he wasn’t on the team.

Celtics playing like absolute sh** and still up by 2 at half. I'm tired man

If jaylen brown was 5 inches shorter he might not even be in the g League  (MY NOTE:  Take 5" away from every player, but keep their skill sets, and almost all of them wouldn't be professional basketball players.  Jokic, sure, but the rest?)

if maxey had tatum or browns whistle he’d be all nba lmao

If I had a $ for every time I've seen tobias kill momentum if might just make as much as he does

I hate jaylen brown, he just has a smug and pretentious face

celtics will shoot 30 threes next half we realistically about to get smoked, but still a chance to steal a W.

Brown can do a lot, but he turns the ball too much to be relied on.

Celtics making 2 threes in first half spells impending doom

Wemby is gonna save us from any sort of Boston dynasty even if they win this year.

Leave Tobi in Boston …

You're telling me Derek White can go hard to the hoop but tobias can't

Can springer not stand up and cheer off the bench… plz

Hard not to imagine Jrue Holiday going off on us at least once in a 7 game series.

They better protect Harris before some deranged Philly fans jump him.

They’re still out there! Nurse is looking more and more like a fraud each game that passes without Embiid.

If you’re Boston, just drive and if they don’t immediately call the foul, throw your hands up and look at the refs and they’ll call it.

Tatum is a joke for whining about foul calls in this game. Absolute joke of a player.

Celtics fans make fun of Embiid but this whole Celtics team are foul merchants

Boston media pushing a Tatum MVP narrative is patented insanity

He doesn’t have the makings of a “face of the league” superstar (even though the league really wants him to be one)

Celtics been carried all year by the refs, no wonder Tatum is a b**ch

The whole Celtics team complains when they don’t get a foul or get called for one so embarassing

Tatum still crying on the bench bc he failed to bully someone 6 inches shorter

Seeing Brad Stevens fills me with rage

Someone needs to slap White on his bald a** head

They should go straight at Brown every chance they get.

Watching Sixers play the Celtics is such masochism. Literally hate everyone on this team w a passion, that can’t be good for mental health.

Nurse is starting to annoy me like Doc.

Doc is better than Nurse   And I never thought I would say that ...  

Can't believe we can find a coach who's worse than Brett Brown ...

maybe its not the coach?

Tobi is the "ugly girl" at the bar during last call. You may add her to your team but, it's done begrudgingly

Reffing literally keeping them in the game

The Celtics are getting foul shots because they're getting to the rim and the sixers are small and they're getting fouled...the sixers other than Maxey are taking pull ups or unable to beat their man. Its not a conspiracy. Stop it.

Porzingis is the true flop god

You are seeing why Buddy Hield was available for three second round picks. He is a very good 3pt shooter and pretty much mediocre everywhere else.

wtf are these d***heads cheering for?

A white player made a play   Their favourite thing

I would really go after Brown a bit. Then again, Hauser and White can burn you worse in some ways

Porzingis is going to be Finals MVP if Boston wins the title this year. He is the difference maker for Boston. More so than Tatum or Brown

We took Okafor over Porzingas and Fultz over Tatum.

the fake come back is upon us, a staple of the embiid-less sixers

If this is another fake out I’m packing the pipe with toad venom and astral projecting to a universe where they win

Nobody in the league gets more phantom calls than Jayson Tatum

the nba is about to step in and make sure tatum is the hero of the game

Boston has a Mazzulla problem. Theres no reason the Sixers should be in this game.

Jason tatum gets a foul every time he is contested

Can’t stand Tatum

tatum never gonna win mvp no matter how much bill simmons and the boston media mafia want it to happen 😂

This Tatum MVP sh** is out of control lol dude been carried by a super team since he entered the league

I would love to see tatum without a superteam where his poor shooting is actually punished

i hate the celtics so much

Yea that’s game silver made the call Celtics are garbage regardless

The Boston sports mafias greatest feat is propping up Tatum as an a-lister

Tobias Harris is about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop

tatum is easily the most overrated player in the league.

tatum will never win sh**😂 guy is so concerned with his image and convincing everybody that he’s the next kobe this bum will retire ringless

Tatum and brown are the biggest front runners I’ve ever seen. Absolutely quiet when they are down.

Could have had Tatum and Butler but we chose Harris and Fultz. I hope Adam Silver is happy

tatum mean mugging against the sixers third stringers after being gifted a billion free throws at home against the embiid less sixers clownclownclown

Porzingus has more free throws than our entire team. The darlin Celtics aren't allowed to lose at home

Stop complaining about the free throws. They have been attacking the paint all game, the Sixers have been jump shooting.

Biggest big game chokers in the last 4 years. Tatum f***in sucks in the clutch

Shut up dude Tatum kills us everytine

At least we got to see Jaden springer clank a 6 foot jumper off the side of the backboard

Can we please have Doc come in for 1 day and throw Tobias under the bus?

Meh we would have won with Joel

37-10 FT disparity.

Celtics attacked the paint all night, we shot 3s all night, of course they’d get more calls

Once again refs helping the Celtics big time. We had them at one point and the refs just allow them to maul and call NOTHING AND then whistle every time the sixers breathe on them.

Can we file a class action lawsuit against the NBA/Sixers/Tobi for mental anguish?

I hate Boston. Every player.

I hate the Celtics in a way that would turn me into a copypasta if I ever really dove into it

I hate Tobiass more than I hate them

I would start nick nurse over tobias

I would start the homeless guy with one leg on Columbus blvd and Washington ave over him.

It’s so hard watching this team knowing now matter what happens the Celtics will always be their daddies

I'll get roasted for this - because it seems there is such a lack of awareness by Philly fans - but Philly is further away from a ring than they have been in 20 years.

Ownership stinks Management stinks Roster stinks   Embiid being injured every season stinks

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down