Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Must lose game

Apparently Rondo is sitting out so that’s already a bad start

They haven’t won with him yet though sooooooooo

The Celtics are better without rondo. Rondo has proven to be a lousy player when he doesn't have serious weapons around him

They know it’s a must lose game too.

The Celtics are too good at this. This is probably a win. They will have their good experienced backcourt (Rondo-Bradley) on the bench and already traded away the other backcourt players (Crawford, Lee and Brooks). Meanwhile their frontcourt rotation is a mess and there are reports of players not giving enough effort. It’s going to take a major tanking effort for the Sixers to pull this off.

I gotta say that the worst thing about this year’s draft will be the Lakers and Celtics somehow getting the biggest stars in the draft (or at least the most marketable). I’m almost certain it will happen no matter where they end up picking.

Looking at these rosters, I doubt there will be anything graceful on display. The spirits of the Garden might feel like this Celtic-Sixers matchup is a bit unworthy.

Hope the Celtics sweep the season series

If we manage to lose tonight, I will be as proud of this team like a dad watching his son get straight a's on his report card

The Celtics aren't even trying lol

Holy **** Jeff Green. What did that rim ever do to you?

Jeff Green almost just tore down the backboard with that dunk. Hawes ducked out of the way haha.

Now we just need 50 more of those by Jeff Green

Oh Celtics not playing any defense cool

Honestly I cant see a way we could lose tonite’s game Sad

Boston is worse than I thought

Just wait till they trade away Green and Bass.

Green is the only guy that can score

Sullinger could have a hell of a game against this front line.

Boston is willing to do anything to tank. That makes them dangerous

So… how’s Evan Turner’s trade value these days?

$3.50 OBO

Can you imagine the pressure on the team that wins this game to lose next week?

How many long 2’s can Pressey take (and miss) in one game?

These Celtics are polished tankers. There is no way to lose against them.

They’re willing to sit guys out for the tank and be blatant about it

The Celtics are just dreadful!!

Celtics ISO plays+carefree defense=tank tank tank tank tank tank

Here we go. Keep not calling fouls ref, I’m good with it. I’m fine if they call ridiculous fouls on the Sixers too

The Celtics next few games are against the Magic, Sixers, Kings, Mavs and the Bucks! Celtics should be close to #1 in a couple of weeks.

Really can’t wait for all those articles about how the Celtics are tanking the wrong way, you guys.

When will the NBA start fining them

Wow, the Celts are really bad. They'll be our main competition for the 3 spot.

Yup it's official: The Celtics suck.

The Celtics are much worse than I could have imagined. Yuck.

I hate the Celtics…

Really disgusted at how bad Orlando/Milwaukee/Boston are. The Sixers actually try to win games, even though Hinkie gave them one of the worst rosters in the league. What the Magic and Celtics are doing is a disgrace to the game.

Sixers airball turns into a Celtics turnover. That’s how this night is gonna go.

come on c’s

lolololol they’re so baddddddd

they’re losing on purpose

Has Pressey done one good thing tonight?

I’ve just accepted the fact that we’re getting the 3rd worst record at best…Magic and Bucks are just too bad.

Hooray we're losing again.

YES, Celtics lead!

I LOVE YOU CHRIS JOHNSON YOU’RE MY FAVORITE TENNESSEE RUNNING BACK

TANK TANK TANK

We are all Celtics fans.

except actual celtics fans.  they are now Sixers fans.  (MY NOTE:  Uh, no, we're not)

KELLY WE LOVE YOU

Olynyk is what I imagine someone from the Book of Deuteronomy looks like.

C’s playing Pressey on Turner is tanking.

It’s all fun and games until the Sixers’ opponent is also tanking.

The Celtics are so horrible

KEEP FIGHTING SULLINGER

Brandon Bass ain’t so tough when he’s not shooting wide open 12 footers all day

oh god wallace is so bad

This game is making me so angry, why can’t the sixers just be down by 30, so I can watch wiggins and embiid? Wahhhhhh

It sucks that some one has to win this game, it better not be us

Sully has 23 shots. All for the sake of the tank.

HEY CELTICS SAM HINKIE HERE. CAN I INTEREST YOU IN THAD, WROTEN AND A 2ND ROUNDER FOR GERALD WALLACE AND YOUR 2014 FIRST?

What a shame what the fans of these 2 storied franchises have come to Both wishing their teams lose  (MY NOTE:  Uh, once again, no we're not)

Is Jeff green even trying

Really Bayless? Gonna miss both of those free throws?

BAYLESS MISSED BOTH!?!?!

bay less tank general

Yes Thad! Haha follows it up with 2 misses himself

I’m almost sure Thad missed free throws intentionally… especially 2nd one

Thad's like F*** you Bayless, I can do that too.

YES HUMPHRIES! That was hugeeee. Celtics up two with 40 seconds to go.

Jared Sullinger tips so many balls without jumping It's unreal.

I think the C's are worse then when they had Delonte West and Ricky Davis haha

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F*** you Evan Turner

**** you Evan Turner. Are you kidding me? ****

EVAN TURNER HATES US ALL

I hate basketball

I HATE EVAN TURNER

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha someone wake me up from this nightmare

I feel like crying

That was a carry by MCW too. Bad no call for the tank.

There is a God... And he hates Philadelphia

Cant wait for Evan to leave town He sucks ass and makes a game winner and probably thinks hes an all star

This feels like the low point of the season.

I am unable to smash enough keys simultaneously on the keyboard to express my complete frustration with this win.

F you Turner.... But seriously your play out of a timeout is for Kris Humphries?!?! We have nothing on that TANK!

Celtics will get wiggins/parker sixers will get randle or smart with the 5th pick

Just like when they tanked for Oden and got him right.... Oh wait.

Oh wait, you mean how not getting Oden ended up being the best thing possible for Boston. Got Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett and a 17th championship banner instead. Just like in every sport, Boston just completely owns Philadelphia as a rival.  (We didn't have the #1 pick, numbnuts, we had the #5 and we ended up getting him, Jeff Green, anyway. The italics and underline are mine.)

Celts fan here... Sorry about the win, guys. Your team tanked really hard out there and that one could have gone either way. Definitely one of the hardest-fought losses we've had all year.

bob
MY NOTE:  It is positively painful to watch/listen to fans cursing their players because they won.  Want to know why Boston owns Philadelphia?  It's because we never root to lose.  Freaking loser.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home

Post by dboss Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:01 pm

I found this to be hilarious

Philly fans have a great sense of humor...

Unfortunately neither team is tanking.  It's just that neither is a good team.

While Stevens and the team will feel bad about the loses I am convinced that DA does not care and has no problem with the losses.  

Danny is still in search of that ever elussive highend first rounder.  Now that is something that he has never been able to garner.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down