Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home, 3/1/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home, 3/1/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Home, 3/1/24

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:52 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/03/comments-from-other-side-mavericks-3124.html

by FLCeltsFan

A great test to the Mavs "depth".   Will need everyone in order for J-Kidd to offer Luka signed jerseys to the Boston ladies.

Very deep team. They have length. They play team defense. Bench is very good but Young besides AL. Fun team to watch on NBA league pass when the mavs don't play.

BOS has the best starting 5 + Al Horford as 6th man. IMO, the only way that can defeat them, is to out-muscale them. Crush the board, attack the paint, make KP and/or Horford into foul trouble as soon as possible.

League leaders on fouls drawn on post-ups (NBA.com)
Player Free Throw Frequency   #1 Kristaps Porzingis 31.8%  
This is who KP has become .and Carlile was definitely the wrong coach for him.  

When Gafford and KP meet tonight they'll probably be thinking ....we've escaped the loser's mentality of the Wizards.

The things we wanted KP to do here smh I guess a stint in the gulag (Wizards) was a wake up call

That image on nba countdown with KP, the two J's and Dru is an insult to Derrick White.
That dude is way too good to leave out.

This is how good a fit KP is for Boston and how good the situation is for him.   They are 12-3 without KP this season.  (MY NOTE:  That is an AMAZING stat)

Kudos to KP for only missing 15 games so far.
Kudos to Boston for a ridiculous roster that is so good, ESPN forgets about Derrick White.
Who would easily be the Mavs third best player by a mile.

Anxious to see how PJ handles Tatum. When he gets it going, damn near unguardable.

not a soul is afraid of "jayson tatum"

Giving up 120+ pts in every game on this roadtrip is not inspiring too much optimism

Big game from Kyrie incoming.

I'm incredibly pessimistic, so just because of how important this game is and how much the Mavs need a win then this will be an ugly blowout loss.

Tatum's MVP campaign is so much sadder than Embiid's campaign last year. You give that Boston team to Luka, Giannis, Jokic, Embiid and they would be looking for a third ring by now.

The way Kyrie left Boston was handled pretty poorly on his part, but petty me wants Kyrie to have a f*** you game tonight.

Nice to see THJ on the bench. He better stay there.

Celtics got such a stacked team, Tatum better get it done these playoffs or he is gonna be a certified choker.

Fans booing Kyrie...lol Sure, give him motivation.

KP has such a beautiful shot. I miss seeing it every game

The Celtics are obnoxiously loaded.

Jrue underrated

Switch Tatum for any top 10 SF and the Celtics record doesn’t change

Tatum literally hasn't done anything so far

They are hot from three it will cool stay the course!

Tatum hiding in the shadows and telling folks “pls vote for me for mvp”

Omg these mfs are still booing Kyrie???   Worse than my ex 💀

We would still boo Rondo if he was in the league

Boston is loaded af Tatum hasn’t even touched the ball

Lmao Tatum jumps Luka for MVP then doesn’t touch the ball all quarter… how does that make him valuable?

This Boston team can win without Tatum easily, that ain’t no mvp.

Something about Brown I just don't like.

I think Porzingis is going to bring his A game tonight

No sh**, he hates us.

I bet the over on Tatum. Yall wont have to worry about him tonight.

5 all stars as a starting line up but Tatum is more of an MVP because he can coast his way to 20-5-5 every night and have his team win every single game.

It's sickening.  Credit to Brad Stevens. He's made the NBA look like clowns.

So brown’s just gonna magically be able to go left now huh

Another game that would have been better with Grant. Instead of PJ Brickson

Hardaway is garbage, Kidd too stubborn to bench him, but we knew all that.

If anyone thought that we could be a threat in the playoffs just watch this game. Reality check

This Boston team is way too stacked for the league. It’s unfair at this point lol

They will choke like always

Celtics are just too good and too deep. Onto the next

Man their ball movement is amazing not gonna lie

Fire Tim into the sun. He’s so sh**.

I really can't comprehend why they play THJ.

Horford is always a lights out shooter against the Mavs. When I watch him play other teams he can't shoot like he does against us.

Thj cannot be playing this game. In all seriousness, he’s too retarded to play against a smart and disciplined team.

Tatum 0/0/0 +10    that's an MVP statline right there

In any event, Tatum showing why he’s the MVP with that 0/0/0/0/0 stat line, using his steely aura to will the Celtics to victory

Everybody blaming thj when the Celtics have 30 points in like 7 mins. Some of y’all are funny

The Celtics have 30 points in 7 minutes because our coach sucks. Similarly, THJ gets to play and terrorize us because our coach sucks.

Im so tired of, of being tired of Timmy’s bs

I'm ready for Tim to drop 30, he's due.

Let's go Timmy

I can not for the life of me understand how an MVP candidate has two points at the end of a quarter

Tatum 1Q stats: 2 free throws. CROWN HIM!

Tatum is looking like a role player

Skill-wisely … Luka light years ahead of Tatum.

Can y'all stop trash talking Tatum, he's literally had games against us when he starts off like a** and then every 3 goes in as he cooks us in the 4th. I'm not tryna get that set up again lol.

Lol@ all the hate on Tatum.  I get it, we'd rather have Luka win the MVP, but an MVP doesn't have to lead in all the stats except one, team wins.  An MVP does whatever it takes to W_I_N.  Some of you are embarrassing yourselves.  

I’ll take -6 after how ugly that was. We just need to keep pace. Boston can’t hit shots all game

Celtics fans having identity crisis having to root against a slow white guy

Celtics playing chess and we are playing checkers 😭

No ideas, no gameplan. Pure Kidd.

NBA refs either blind or on the take

Tatum is such an MVP that he doesn’t even touch the ball

at some point the celts will go cold from 3. just have to keep it single digits

well, at least i can go to bed early. celtics are not human. and we have timmy.

kidd getting fired and thj getting shipped off this summer, brighter days are ahead

i hate the celtics i hate the feltics i hate the cleitcs inhate the celtics i hate the celtics

Celtics are arguably the best team in the league, I’d be surprised if they don’t win it all. KP is their freaking 3rd option lol

finally an offensive foul call on Tatum

Kyrie is mental midget

Kyrie can’t make a bucket and THJ got CTE, whilst they make every bucket

Imagine jrue holiday being your worst starter 🤣

Tingus pingus never shot like that for us

I would be less frustrated by KP effortlessly knocking down threes if he hadn’t shot 31% from three for his entire time in Dallas

Kyrie can stay in Boston if he takes another contested 3

tatum pushed off 3 times in one posession LUL

Tatum is such a fraud

Tatum … The leagues blue eyed boy

turn the game on for five minutes and see the refs cheat for the celtics 5 f***ing times

Mavs have to play perfect since they have to beat the celtics and the refs

Kyrie is straight up worse than THJ this game so far on both ends and this is saying something

Boston getting away with a lot of push offs

Maxi trying to race THJ to the bottom of the basketball IQ charts

Kyrie is scared sh**less by the Celts imo. They’ve got him locked up

Tatum is just allowed to do whatever he wants out there is what I'm coming to understand.

we need that 3rd player, Celtics have 5 of them

I think Kyrie needs to remember that everyone in Boston is racist and start cooking

Wait, Kendrick Perkins played basketball?

Perks kinda growing on me

Get a dermatologist to check that growth.  🤪

This team would be the Pistons without Luka, the Celts might be 2-3 seed without Tatum

How can you leave Tatum open for three man jfc

Tim RETARDaway

At this point we have to ask if Kidd is betting against the Mavs

This Celtics team is just elite. We play hard all game and they just jog. When we get close they turn it on and play serious.

Elite ref calls too

Jaylon Brown is the Celtics best player and you can’t convince me otherwise

Crazy how much firepower they have. Now they’ll just sub in Horford.

CIA SHOULD LOOK INTO THJ, HE IS A TERRORIST SENT BY ISUS TO AMBUSH THE MAVERICKS

So does Luka realize he needs a better coach before or after he leaves?

If Maxi gets injured we dont have to play him anymore!

Can someone please step on maxis toe.

Luka b**ches about a no call and watches JB drive around him.

Derrick White drooling when he saw Hardaway sag off. Had to call a timeout to clean up the floor

not even in the same league as Boston

This games over. The refs have phoned it in.

nah bro can’t blame this one on the refs come on lol

You get no calls vs Boston but tatum always gets touched fouls galore.

Kyrie plays too passive in these type of big matchups.

That's just who he is.

That maxi lineup in the 3rd was worse than 9/11. Lock that Terrorist bald f***er up!

RIP Luka MVP. For real this time. It's over

Kyrie has an awful relationship with Boston and it sucks he has to put up with those massholes, give him a break

If I was in the stadium I would run in and punch Jason Kidd in the mouth.

All the hate on Kidd and THJ but Kyrie was sh***ng bricks out there. If he wasn’t flailing around tossing up garbage to get stuffed at the rim, he was getting on tilt and took it upon himself to defend the Js who made him BBQ chicken.

Brad Stevens is a basketball institution by himself

kyrie hit one of the most iconic shots in finals history, under the most pressure you could ever have in the history of basketball, when he was like age 23. only to spend the past five years being scared of Celtics fans

The curse of Lucky the Leprechaun is strong. Kyrie is a straight scrub vs the Celts

Marc Cuban better be sending Budenholzer a U Up text later…

We can’t even catch a break in garbage time…

That’s cuz their coach is still up and coaching. Kidd took his hands out his pockets and SAT DOWN

Boston represent the East in the finals. They're the most complete team in the Eastern Conference. The only threat I see is Indiana

Obviously we are Tanking again. Clear as night and day

I take Luka-Kyrie over Tatum-Brown but 3 to 6 they are much better. I mean Horford is their No 6 and he would be the 3rd best player on the Mavs. Do no shame in loosing.

Well not me, I would take Brown over Kai in a heartbeat. I think Brown is better overall player and he certainly complement Luka game more then Kyrie.

They had 7 players in double digits...

Trading for PJ and Gaff but keeping JKidd as a coach is like buying a Ferrari but filling it with 87 octane. Idk how Nico watches this

Celtics are 27-3 at home. Mavs weren't beating them w/ or w/out Kidd.

Other than Lively, could no one step up today and help Luka offensively? shame

Maybe Gafford could... Oh wait he only played 6 minutes.

Do you honestly think the Mavs win a game in which they lost by 28pts and the opponent shoots 50% from 3 if Gafford plays more?

Maybe no one dared cause they were afraid the wife beater would bench them too ¯\(ツ)/¯

We really wasting years of Luka on a coach literally no one else wanted who had destroyed his reputation in a few short years as a head coach.

Wow Celtics still hating on Kai

its Boston. One of the reasons Kyrie wanted to leave as well.   The fans suck.

He wanted to play with his buddy KD. He didn't leave because of the fans lol come on. When you're on the team, there's probably not a better fanbase in the league in terms of team support.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down