Delonte hurts ankle at practice

5 posters

Go down

Delonte hurts ankle at practice Empty Delonte hurts ankle at practice

Post by 112288 Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Delonte hurts ankle at practice

Delonte West will miss tonight's game against the Utah Jazz, according to Doc Rivers. The Celtics guard suffered a sprained ankle while performing skeleton drills at practice. West is questionable for Wednesday's matchup with Phoenix.

http://twitter.com/rlevine33/status/42280852683624448

Back to top Go down

Delonte hurts ankle at practice Empty Re: Delonte hurts ankle at practice

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Sprained his ankle doing skeleton drills? What's next? Back spasms from watching video?

The hits just keep on coming.

With Nate gone and West out, we have no backup point guard.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:46 pm

bobheckler wrote:Sprained his ankle doing skeleton drills? What's next? Back spasms from watching video?

The hits just keep on coming.

With Nate gone and West out, we have no backup point guard.

bob

Paging Mr. Bradley, paging Avery Bradley; please report to the scorers table. And please bring some game with you...
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Yes, Bradley will be backup.

See my post moments ago, Bibby rumored to be heading to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 pm

What does it say of my opinion of Mr. Bradley that I forgot he was on the roster.

Bibby's bought out, huh?

To be honest, if I was him, I'd go to the HEAT. Here's why:

1. There's no way he's EVER going to start ahead of Rondo.
2. The HEAT's backcourt is mediocre and he has a shot at running that team next year, maybe even this year.
3. He's not exactly beloved in Boston, due to his earlier playoff comments when with the Hawks, and he knows it. Would we let bygones-be-bygones and welcome him with open arms once he's in green? Sure, but does he know that?

I hope I'm wrong.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm

bob,

Do you think Bibby would deliberately throw a game/series for us if put in a critical situation? I do like his shot though. Hated it as a Hawk. Eddie House II but a point guard.

Are there still any people left outside of MIA that honestly think the Heat will ever win a championship in the next six years? Seriously? The 2006 "surprise" card has already been played. If MIA really tanks over the next 3 weeks, I'd be stupefied if they even make it out of the first round. The Cancer is growing again. Second verse same as the first. I'm getting ready to quit on my team again. It started last night with NYK. LeBron to team, "Hey, have any of you seen our schedule over the next three weeks? Damn, this elbow hurts like a sonofabitch! I think I busted my bursur sac again. Well, gotta go. See you at the start of the playoffs."

If BOS does land Bibby and gets Murphy, maybe Powe, we're basically saying to the rest of the league we're going to score 120 points a game with our O not really even trying and allow you maybe 80 with our D banging you into submission. We're going to hit you with wave after wave until you're seasick, puke and cry Uncle. Good luck.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:56 pm

bibby is rumored to be heading to boston?

ok if we get bibby and murphy and the clippers pick up up #11 (its top 10 protected right?) id be ok with the moves we made on trading day... still hurtin to see a fav player gone, but the deals wood be acceptable..
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down