Vegas Summer League - Game 2 vs Da Bulls

+2
Matty
bobheckler
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vegas Summer League - Game 2 vs Da Bulls - Page 2 Empty Re: Vegas Summer League - Game 2 vs Da Bulls

Post by Sam Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Bob, great commentary. I tried to watch on NBA-TV, but the Celts weren't on. I'm too lazy to go to streaming tv.

I'm getting pretty enthusiastic about the idea of Christmas backing up Rondo. At least he's got overseas experience; and I bet he'd take to the NBA game pretty readily. Same for Joseph (hope he's okay) and obviously Sullinger.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vegas Summer League - Game 2 vs Da Bulls - Page 2 Empty Re: Vegas Summer League - Game 2 vs Da Bulls

Post by tardust Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:47 am

sam wrote:Bob, great commentary. I tried to watch on NBA-TV, but the Celts weren't on. I'm too lazy to go to streaming tv.

I'm getting pretty enthusiastic about the idea of Christmas backing up Rondo. At least he's got overseas experience; and I bet he'd take to the NBA game pretty readily. Same for Joseph (hope he's okay) and obviously Sullinger.

Sam

Hi Sam,
I have watched each game we have played via DVR. Got the chance to see a lot of plays over and over. I can see Melo helping us this year. As someone said yesterday he will play defense, rebound, and his offense will get "spoonfed" from a great pt guard. I think he was referring to Melo and Sully. Sully hasn't really shot that well yet but he has played all right defense. He is definitely a rebounder. I think Moore has earned his spot on the team. He can score in bunchs, shoots the three well, and the part I like most is he has that floater that he shoots well. I hope we can keep Christmas. He is a flat out scorer and he will do it with the big boys as well. His shot is effortless. He is making a lot of contested 3's that he probably wont be shooting when the real games start, but just being able to hit them are a plus. Overall I think we have got some good young talent. I hope Doc gives them some run and let them get the feel for the game. They will make mistakes but will learn from them and should be able to be productive, especially as the season goes on.

Just my take.
tardust
tardust

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:40 pm

http://redsarmy.com/2012/07/18/gifs-celtics-bulls-nba-summer-league/

Click on the thumbnail picture underneath the big one of Xmas and there are a total of 6.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2