SAM'S CELTIC FORUM - ST. PADDY DAY WEEKEND ITENARY

+4
Sam
mrkleen09
worcester
8 posters

Go down

SAM'S CELTIC FORUM - ST. PADDY DAY WEEKEND ITENARY  Empty SAM'S CELTIC FORUM - ST. PADDY DAY WEEKEND ITENARY

Post by 112288 Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:20 pm

GAME DAY - Saturday March 16th - Boston Celtivs vs. Bob Cats - 7:30pm

TICKET PURCHASES - To be mailed to your home. Any problems on receiving tickets, please contact:

MR. STEVE HUTCHINSON - Direct: 617-854-8060 or
Celtic Office Number (1-866) 423 – 5849 – Ext. (8060)
Email: shutchinson@celtics.com

LAST MINUTE ATTENDANCE - Please call Mr. Steve Hutchinson - SEE ABOVE - Announce that you are part of Sam’s Celtic Forum Group. Give your name and credit card number, tickets to be mailed to your home

Time & MEET AT 4PM GAME DAY SATURDAY AT BULL & FINCH/ CHEERS

LOCATION - 84 Beacon Street Boston, Massachusetts 02108 - Main Phone: (617) 227-9605
The URL for the menu: http://www.cheersboston.com/main_menus.html

SUNDAY BREAKFAST/BRUNCH SUNDAY(MARCH 17TH) – 8:30 AM AT Marriot – Long Wharf - Next To Aquarium - 296 State Street Boston, MA 02109

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE SAM A HEAD COUNT FOR THOSE ATTENDING THE DINNER ON SATURDAY AND BREAKFAST ON SUNDAY SO HE CAN MAKE FINAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR SEATING.......THANK YOU

Back to top Go down

SAM'S CELTIC FORUM - ST. PADDY DAY WEEKEND ITENARY  Empty Re: SAM'S CELTIC FORUM - ST. PADDY DAY WEEKEND ITENARY

Post by worcester Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Sam, I'll be coming to the dinner for sure. My son may join me at the dinner. I won't know that for a while. We are both definitely going to the game and already bought tix from Steve.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

SAM'S CELTIC FORUM - ST. PADDY DAY WEEKEND ITENARY  Empty Re: SAM'S CELTIC FORUM - ST. PADDY DAY WEEKEND ITENARY

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Sam - Rich

I am in for 4 for the Saturday Night dinner and game (already got my tickets)

Can you tell us - is the room upstairs at the Bull and Finch? Do we walk down in to Cheers to get there...or up the stairs to the private room?
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:51 pm

THANKS GUYS!

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Sam,

Obviously Karen and myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:09 pm

I spoke with Steve Hutchinson today, and I'm going to confirm a final total with Cheers and the Marriott when we get a count of how many will be attending the dinner and/or breakfast.

Steve has developed a little interest in our forum. He plans to come over to our section at the Garden to see how we're doing. And, depending on what time that evening his Garden duties will begin, he may see us at Cheers too. I invited him to be my guest.

He still has about nine game tickets left in our section. Hopefully we'll see the retooled Celtics strut their stuff. But I think we'll get a little of the flavor of being insiders too. And the meals will give us a great opportunity to get acquainted.

I hope that some of the people who might have been on the fence will come to any or all of these events. However, now is the time when we really need to count noses so that nothing will undermine all the work that has gone into this event. 112288 has done a fantastic job.

Please, please do not assume we know who's coming based on your responses to other threads. This is now the official thread for confirming your presence at any or all of:

(1) 3/16 dinner at Cheers (4:00 pm)
(2) 3/16 game
(3) 3/17 breakfast at the Marriott Long Wharf (8:30 am)

Mrkleen, I'll get details on where we'll be going in Cheers when I call to confirm the number of attendees.

If anyone's concerned about not yet getting your game tickets (if you elected to receive them by mail), they were just sent out yesterday (Thursday).

112288, we'll be two at the dinner, one at the game, and two at the breakfast. We'll be staying at the Marriott Courtyard in Waltham.

This should be a lot of fun.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Sam-since it seems that you need a head count, Bill and I are planning on coming to Cheers. I will not be able to go to the game, the doctor doesn't want me in large crowds like that right now. I am seeing the surgeon on Monday, March 18 and hopefully they will finally give me a date for the surgery.

It figures, you guys are planning something here in town and I can't come. I was just going to drop by and but since you need a number, count us in.

Rossalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 pm

I'd love to see you there Rosalie.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:33 pm

2 for dinner and breakfast here.

It will be tight to make it at 4 with driving time at about 6 hours plus check-in, but we'll try and hit the road early.

I'll check with our ticket contact too. I don't know about anyone else, but we should have had our tickets almost three weeks ago and still haven't seen them.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

I'll be there for Cheers, and have ordered my ticket for the game though will not be staying overnight.

Brandon and his family (4 total) have not bought their tickets yet though say they will. For official count purposes do not include them, I think we know better than to count someone until they have actually bought their ticket.......

Ros, I'm stoked you and cousin Bill will be at Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

RosalieTCeltics

Glad you are coming to Dinner. Great to hear you are coming as well Bob!

NY.....Take it slow........Are you staying at Marriott Long Wharf? I'll be staying there as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:43 am

Rosalie,

Great news that you'll hopefully be there. It'll be a real pleasure to meet you and Bill and personally to wish you good luck with the surgery.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:29 am

Long Wharf it is.

Tough choice between that and Onyx across from TD. Can't go wrong with Marriott, however.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Just spoke to my brother, my party will definitely be there, will be 6 definite, possibly 8 if the wives go and since they're only shopping that weekend I imagine them coming. So put me down for 8 seats. Looking forward to eating a great burger!! wish bob heckler and steve were also coming.

cow

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Cow,

I know Bob can't make it, but it would be great to see Steve and to catch up on his show biz connections.

Looking forward to seeing you and meeting everyone in your party.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Thanks Sam looking forward to seeing you too.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Cow, can't you put the arm on Steve? There are still game tickets left in our section. I'm looking forward to having my wife meet you, and it would be great to include Steve as well.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Sam

Just got off the phone with Steve hes got so many projects going on right now, it just couldn't work, he promised me he would be at the next gathering and I'm gonna hold him to that.

cow

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Thanks for trying, Cow. I'm glad he's got a lot of projects going.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down