Kendrick Perkins arrested; charged with punching woman in face

+4
RosalieTCeltics
Matty
dboss
steve3344
8 posters

Go down

Kendrick Perkins arrested;  charged with punching woman in face Empty Kendrick Perkins arrested; charged with punching woman in face

Post by steve3344 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 pm

NBA STAR KENDRICK PERKINS ARRESTED
Allegedly Punched Woman In Face

Oklahoma City Thunder big man Kendrick Perkins was arrested today after allegedly punching a woman in the face outside of a nightclub in July.

Officials say 28-year-old Perkins and his brother-in-law Quincy Alpough were outside Nox nightclub in Harris County, Texas when they got into an altercation with a woman named Mikeeta Cotton.

Cotton claims she was driving her car in front of the club and got into a fender bender with Alpough's female cousin.

Cotton says the woman attacked her ... and Alpough quickly joined in, pushing her and yelling.

Cotton claims Perkins -- who's 6'10" also entered the fracas and punched her brother in the head ... and then smacked her in the face with a closed fist.

A third person says Alpough elbowed her in the throat -- knocking her unconscious.

Cops investigated the situation and decided there was enough evidence to charge Perkins with misdemeanor assault. He was released on $1,000 bond.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2hNKi9Yz4
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Kendrick Perkins arrested;  charged with punching woman in face Empty Re: Kendrick Perkins arrested; charged with punching woman in face

Post by dboss Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:36 am

Meet me at the cluuub.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Kendrick Perkins arrested;  charged with punching woman in face Empty Re: Kendrick Perkins arrested; charged with punching woman in face

Post by Matty Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:13 am

If perk punched a woman in the face , I can't see her living to tell the tale.....

In calling b.s. till more facts are heard
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:42 am

If he did it, shame on him. Didn't his mother ever tell him to keep his hands to himself and NEVER hit a woman?  If he didn't do it, $$$$$$$$$ when she found out who he was

Why can't these guys stay away from these places?

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:25 am

First thing that "hit" me (pardon the pun) arrested TODAY for alegedly hitting a woman in JULY.  Obviously I don't know all the facts, but a big flag goes up on this when the act occurred 3 months before his arrest. Especially given there were multiple witnesses. Makes me wonder if they needed to get their stories straight and try to cash in on an otherwise minor incident.

And if I'm reading this right 2 women got in a minor car accident and sort of went after each other when "others" stepped in including Perk. Perhaps putting a hand in someones face to push them apart. Who knows. Wonder if it was reported to police at the time the incident occurred?..... or days or weeks later??

Heck I'm no attorney but something smells fishy here.

Someone looking for a payday IMHO.

beat

And Matty your right......... but maybe he only knocked her out for 3 months......AH that accounts for the delay !!!
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:42 am

Found this little bit too..........

According to KHOU, a third person in the complainant's vehicle claims Alpough struck her in the throat and knocked her unconscious, and "all three victims say a group of people then kicked them repeatedly while they were lying on the ground." KHOU also says an additional witness corroborated the story.

The case was originally dismissed in the summer, but it was re-filed and Perkins and Alpough were charged.

So it was checked into and at one time dismissed.

and the statement above says the "third" person ( a female) was struck in the throat and knocked unconscious....yet in the next sentence all three say a group of people then kicked them repeadedly...........so how do you know this if your unconscious?

Heck I have problems enough remembering stuff while conscious..........let alone remembering things when I'm not.

Man this looks like a set up for a potential payday for the aleged victims to me.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:53 am

like I said beat---$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ITS A WONDERFUL WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:17 am

If Perk hit her, she must not have been wearing her "free throw" sign.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:14 pm

If he did in fact do it, it's certainly a regrettable situation. But that's the problem with going out to nightclubs/bars when alcohol will be involved.

Nobody wins.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:36 pm

k_j_88 wrote:If he did in fact do it, it's certainly a regrettable situation. But that's the problem with going out to nightclubs/bars when alcohol will be involved.

Nobody wins.

KJ
Only an issue when it leads to "other" things.

Many go out and drink alcohol and most just have a good time..............very few let it go to something else like this, but these are the ones that obviously get reported. like that Giants football player (Pierce I think) (shot himself in the leg) that bring loaded weapons into the mix up the ante even more. Just wonder where the reports were on this when it happened? Looked back on what I could and no where do I find a report about this incident until the last couple days.

Also lets not assume too much. I have not see any report that says anyone was intoxicated. Certainly if an accident was involved the drivers of those two vehicles should have been checked for a potential DUI along with whatever else needed to be done. Perhaps they were and they were sober. Just don't know enough facts right now.

Again think it's just an attempt to get a quick payday from a professional athelte.

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:03 pm

beat,

Very true. Most people can go out and have harmless fun.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:18 pm

sam wrote:If Perk hit her, she must not have been wearing her "free throw" sign.

Sam
Sam, You win the prize for best post on this topic.

As far as Perk's criminality goes, let the court determine whether or not he's guilty before we start casting aspersions. If he did punch a women, shame, shame on him. There's not enough shame in this world anymore - it can serve as a useful constraint on improper impulses.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down