Comments From the Other Side - vs Orlando, Home

4 posters

Go down

Comments From the Other Side - vs Orlando, Home Empty Comments From the Other Side - vs Orlando, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:00 pm

My Favorites on this thread, from now on, will be in BOLD (I had a lot of them today :-):

That is how you start building a winning culture. This is a game we should win. More talent and most of the players in a their second season with the coach. Also I still hate the Celtics.

They got the jump on us the first time because we underestimated them but we got this one.  

Why would we want to win?  No matter how they are playing now, Boston will be in there at the end for a top draft pick and every loss to them is an additional ping pong ball.  

Oh god Celtics commentators

Watching a Celtic stream and I got to say I am liking it. Not biased towards their own team and praising some of the magic players. It is like having neutral commentators.

Bradley needs to be some kind of defensive mvp or something

Hope we lose again to Bos

Those top prospects are looking REALLY good. Continue the tank.

The Celts are practically on the same level as the Magic. They can be beaten. Just keep the TOs' down and be mindful on defense.

This is going to be a real test, if Orlando lose again then I am convinced that we're a bottom 5 team.

We are not trying to make the playoffs this year. Tank on!

Making Bradley look like a star tonight. And why are the Boston fans cheering like this is Game 7 of the Finals?

I like Nicholson, but I'm still not sure if he was the right pick over Sullinger. I really like Sully's game.

Maxiell getting embarrased by Sullinger

Sullinger looks really good

So... what's with Oladipo and taking the last shot.

Hero ball seems to be his calling

Lee, Magic killer

Celtics bench is actually pretty good.

After such a promising start to the season, we now look exactly the same as last season. No defense at all. Boston has almost no talent yet they score incredibly easy on us

I absolutely hate these commentators. Especially the tom guy. Unbelievably biased

Game of HORSE for the Celts out there.

Why are we struggle so much with this garbage Celtic team? All their shots fall. All they play is one on one offensive no plays ran at all. Just bull crap shots that fall

Jeff just bullied Afflalo Went around him like he wasn't even there

These refs hate Nicholson

Tonight is a night you force feed vuc, olyneck n that Brazilian dude can not guard him

Sullinger is still a good basketball player

I don't care how badly I want to tank, this is embarrassing.

Could be worse. Boston is shooting 66% and is "only" up 10.

Jameer is pure trash right now

Why did we tank last year?

This game is going to force me to switch to the Bucs/Dolphins and I really don't want to do that!

I honestly think we win this. The are shooting lights out and only up 10. They will cool off eventually.

It's easy to shoot lights out with the defensive effort we're putting out. We look like a team full of James Hardens.

Jameer is so scared of Avery Bradley defense.

Sullingers body annoys me... So fat

Rob is a genius. He hints to Meer that we may trade him, and Meer doesn't want to uproot his fam mid season, so he plays lax and ridiculously bad to discourage takers on a trade, while Rob smiles because he helps the tank. that's the plan, amirite?

I hate when our team plays so bad that fans are forced to dream up any explanation why. **** I hope you're right.

Harkless dribbling for more than 3 seconds is as dangerous as big baby in golden corral

Oh I really hope my new glasses are ready tomorrow My eyes are killing me

I blame your eye pain on this team

Afflalo just got double teamed...... What. Is. The. NBA. Coming. To?

Celtics announcers doing their absolute best to put a positive spin on Gerald Wallace
Bless their hearts

Bradley is looking like wade tonight

We make Crawford look like Jordan

Bradley owns Jameer.

Dude has a mental advantage over Jameer.

Boston still is allowed to get away with a ton of contact.

Hopefully we can rely on Crawford awful shot selection to keep us close.

This team makes me want to drink myself to death

Faverani looks like a lighter version of Shelden Williams...

I remember that Brandon Bass

We should be down 30+. Effort is pathetic.

Oladipo is trying so hard to get steals he lets Phil go by him every time.

Boston plays intense every play, we play asleep

These two Ls to the Celtics could pay off at the end of the season.

Tonight is just not Orlando’s night.

No night is Orlando's night

If there's anything I hate more than happy Boston fans, is happy Boston announcers.

If playing Moore against Green isn't yelling "TANK" I don't know what does.

Is this Avery Bradley for real?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From the Other Side - vs Orlando, Home Empty Re: Comments From the Other Side - vs Orlando, Home

Post by beat Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Harkless dribbling for more than 3 seconds is as dangerous as big baby in golden corral

Bob I'm surprised this wasn't one of yours

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Comments From the Other Side - vs Orlando, Home Empty Re: Comments From the Other Side - vs Orlando, Home

Post by k_j_88 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Why are we struggle so much with this garbage Celtic team? All their shots fall. All they play is one on one offensive no plays ran at all. Just bull crap shots that fall.

Garbage, eh? A winning streak back to .500 isn't garbage.

As for bull crap shots, I think Boston was getting the shots they wanted all game long.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Bob

Most enjoyable..

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:06 pm

beat wrote:Harkless dribbling for more than 3 seconds is as dangerous as big baby in golden corral

beat

beat,

It might have been, if I knew what a 'golden corral' is.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:20 pm

bobheckler wrote:
beat wrote:Harkless dribbling for more than 3 seconds is as dangerous as big baby in golden corral

beat

beat,

It might have been, if I knew what a 'golden corral' is.

bob

Bob

Well to make it short.....you eat there !!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:11 pm

I've heard some rather disgusting things about Golden Corral.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down