Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:20 pm

It'll never happen but I wish Wallace would retire in Charlotte. No matter what happened with the whole rebuild, he's a Charlotte Bobcats/Hornets legend, and is going to be known for his career in Charlotte.

oh my god... do I really have to watch this?

Tanks are green.

Bradley's going to make Kemba look like a complete turd out there. Unless, AB takes it easy on him it's going to be another ugly night for Kemba. This is actually the opposite of what i want to happen.

Kemba will have a big game tonight in front of the UConn crowd in Boston, and there won't be nothing that Avery Bradley can do about it. Mark it down

I absolutely love the way the Celtics court looks.

We ran a play! It worked!

alternate world where MKG misses layup and makes jumpers.

The Celts commentators sound like they're commentating a funeral.

Kemba will never get another assist with this roster.

Take a drink every time CZ gets flattened.

BrotherDave wrote:
Take a drink every time CZ gets flattened.

Say goodbye to your liver for me.

MPM wrote:
Does Kemba actually pass to human beings these days or just areas of the court where he hopes guys may be?

It's his version of "pin the tail on the donkey".

He calls is "pass the ball to the imaginary Lolcat".

this looks like a fancy rec centre game, just running up and down flinging up whatever

That Red Sox dude's head looks like someone doing a handstand.

They are getting away with a hell of a lot of pushing under the rim.

Pavarotti in particular.

(the fat bearded bastard)

Violet Palmer is the worst official.

Trade Ben Gordon for a sixer of Schlitz

I'm watching the Celtics pie feed and 80 yo Tommy Heinsohn's commentary on that Bismack foul was "that was el dumbo by biyombo"

this game is atrocious.

its like a bum fight, you can't help but watch but feel bad for doing it

Never give Violet Palmer a chance to make a bad call.

will this game just die already?

Need the big chief to smother it with a pillow

Acid Reflux is kicking in.

The moment where Gorman said Crawford was 15/15 from the free throw line and Heinsohn got upset at him for possibly jinxing it was gold. I'll upload it later on.

I'm almost upset I switched to the home feed. The Celtics broadcast sounds absolutely absurd. I would have loved it.

It's funny going over to the Celtics board after this game to read them arguing about how bad the officiating was (Violet Palmer) and rather or not to like the homerism of their very own color commentator during games because that's exactly what annoyed me while watching the game.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats

Post by k_j_88 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:22 pm

It's funny going over to the Celtics board after this game to read them arguing about how bad the officiating was (Violet Palmer) and rather or not to like the homerism of their very own color commentator during games because that's exactly what annoyed me while watching the game.

They couldn't watch it with their own announcers?

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down