Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:53 pm

I really thought a trade would happen leading into this break I also anticipate us getting annihilated lol

it's not like guys are just getting open...Bass hit a contested mid-range and Olynyk pushed him under the rim and had a good finish

Zeller had an odd looking lefty hook that went in too

Lance just had his shoulder grabbed on the way to the rim and got hurt And still couldn’t get a foul call

I honestly think he embellishes so much of the minor contact that refs expect it and don't call real fouls for him I felt this way last year watching their MIA series as well..he cries wolf so refs don’t give him fouls that other guys get

Kemba just can't shoot. All there is to it. Not bad shot selection, just can’t shoot.

Worse is he can't run an offense . Guys get zero easy looks . Zero . While Rondo gets inside and gets another guy a layup .

Could be a breakout game for Al. Boston's bigs are as slow and fat (Sullinger) or just as slow (Olynyk, Faverini) as he is. OTOH, we could trade 2's for 3's since most of Boston's bigs can hit threes

The C's are top 5 in PPG and assists, also top 15 in rebounds but they cant defend 28th in PPG allowed.

Rondo is averaging 8/11/7 and has 2 triple doubles in the last 5 games and was 2 rebounds away from a 3rd

Not a good matchup for us at PG. Smart tore it up last game and actually played over Rondo, and it's well documented how Kemba struggles guarding big PGs.

Jefferson should be able to really go to work on Olynyk.

Lately they have been starting Zeller. This is good for us since he won't have much more luck with Al and does not have the range of Kelly. When Sully and Olynyk are out there it is a rough match up defensively for us since they both have range.

Smart is built like a damn football player.

it's been some time since I've really felt like we have the more talented team on the court.

How the hell did Turner not see Marv coming to a degree that even he legitimately swat his shot away!?

Dang, Olynyk muscled Biyombo around pretty good on that drive.

Should Olynyk go:
A) Man Bun
B) Pig Tails
C) Pony Tail
D Keep It The Same

This is like the Nice Guy Bowl. Both teams have hard-working guys. Plenty of decent young talent. Seems like the team as a whole is a likeable bunch

Guess Jefferson just ate the whole time we had a break.

I love watching Lance just pound the ball away without even thinking about passing. Just awesome..

Well we still look like garbage.

Boston's offense has motion, they get easy open looks

Rondo is abusing Kemba

Boston stealing all of Al's rebounds... Don’t they know that’s Lance’s job?

Should have traded Kemba, Marvin, and a pick for Rondo and Jeff green at Halftime

Jeff Green hasn’t impressed tonight, at all…he wouldn’t do shit in this Alfense either haha

Celtics aren't helping themselves

yeah... they're a really bad team Being up by 4 in the 3rd at home against them… that’s nothing special..

I always love watching Lance flail his arms around like he just got hit by a car every time Zeller has a miscue. But I'm sure it's ok every time he screws up, which is a lot.

What a drive and dish by Rondo.

Kemba should study a lot of Rondo vids to learn how to be good without having a good jump shot

Of course Rondo is magically a jump shooter against us.

When did Bradley become so bad? He is not even that great a defender anymore

Minus the range on their shots, their front-court is so 80s.

Bwahahahaha. Lance just made Turner look as silly as he sounds when he speaks.

Jeff Green not fazed by MKG guarding him at all.

Jeff green is a super scrub...it's amazing how he is good and awful at the same time

I have nothing against him at all but I would HATE to have him on my team.

Got two Tylenol PMs lined up to take immediately after this 4th quarter collapse.

Neither team is very good

Lol Pressey nearly knocked himself out

Rondo just took a rebound from Al...

I don't like fast pace offense against Celtics because they have Rondo.He knows how and when to feed shooters in transition.

Rondo getting open shots on Kemba all night

I'll name my ulcer "Hornets"

Us = 25 FT's
Them - 8 FT's
Wow.

We're getting Pressyed. The basketball gods hate us.

Marcus Thornton is a normal dude. Got bald and fat as he got older.

Big al def has that old man low post game. Crafty and he does everything so slow it just throws the defensive guy all out of whack.

I'm worried Thronton and Bass are about to kill us.

I'm worried that Rondo will just get everybody the right shots and win the game for Boston.

Rondo trying to snake board to get the triple double

Should have been a flagrant. You can't hit someone above the shoulders. And there was no need at all for Rondo to initiate that. It was way off the ball.

Thornton has always had good shooting nights against us even since our Bobcat days..

Rondo 10/10/10 Classic rondo

Rondo just had the quietest triple double ever

That's game. We didn't blow the lead!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away

Post by Shamrock1000 Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:09 am

I love reading these. They provide such a fresh perspective. Thanks for posting...

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away

Post by k_j_88 Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:29 pm

This was cold: Marcus Thornton is a normal dude. Got bald and fat as he got older.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down