Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Looking forward to another comfortable double digit win... Followed by an endless sea of comments pontificating about how hopelessly flawed each and every one of our players are (and how perfect they’d be for other teams)

let's continue the trend of beating sub .500 teams. Currently 7-1.

If we can't beat the Celtics we might as well tank. Jefferson should destroy Faverani tomorrow, and we should play an overall dominating game. -

We should win but it wont mean much, we are just establishing ourselves as the "best" bad team

I think were gonna win about 3 of our next 10 maybe 4, beat the Celtics,Bucks,76ers and maybe Lakers

Last time we played them they didn't have sullinger, but they did have olynyk. Sullingers seems like the more important player now, so that might make them a little tougher to guard than last time.

I might cry if I see Tolliver guard Green that has missmatch written all over it

Gotta beat these chumps again

Olynk is out with a bum ankle. Jefferson should feast on the Celtics interior.

Bass and green are like the same guy

I think Avery Bradley is on the tank.

Good to see the fans give Wallace a warm welcome

Crash! Lol I am glad charlotte still has love for crash

I don't like how Al starts complaining to refs after his first miss It’s Stephen Jackson esque. It’s like he embarrassed to miss. I’m sure he still is trying to prove himself to us

What happens to Jeff Green once Boston drafts Wiggins or Parker? Trade?

Go home sullinger!

Sullinger is trash.

Hes an undersized C. Al should work him all game

If you like long twos being taken off the dribble in front of a flat crowd while Cowens tells stories about the 60s in a monotone voice, then this game is just for you.

Weirdly enough, to be honest, I have enjoyed it so far. Avery Bradley is the ultimate tank commander, Crash got an ovation from the crowd and we're going a lot to Big Al's sexy post moves.

The Celtics are horrible

Courtney Lee, long two after pick-n-roll... BRICK. The tank is strong

Heinsohn must be raging in the studio over this.

Why do our leads always evaporate in .2 nanoseconds when Taylor and Zeller come in together?

I thought Wallace was washed up?

He is.

The revenge of Gerald Wallace

9 fouls called on the Bobcats in like 4 minutes....train these refs NBA for Christ's sake.

Taylor got Lee looking like Kobe on him and Zeller got Sullinger looking like Shaq.

Refs are so pro Celts right now

You guys act like Jefferson is a positive. It seems we are the same team whether he plays or not, whether he's on the floor or not. He has made a few razzle dazzle plays tonight, but nothing else and a big negative on the defensive end. And now an issue that his ankles have chronic pain...isn't something I want to be on the hook for 3 years at 14mil/per for. It comes down to how valuable you think Henderson is for 18 million over 3 years

His defense has been solid this season, and hasn't been a negative at all.

Don't like the way Al has settled for that jumper all night long. Has it been four jumpers so far?

Just don't see enough out of Jefferson to see how he improves our team on the floor. In fact we may have a worse offense that last season, how is that even possible. We should be blowing these Celtics out if Jefferson was worth that money.

This is one ugly, terrible game.

Wallace has given 600 times more effort tonight than he has the rest of the season combined. Go figure.

Damnit will someone guard green

Jordan Crawford is the GOAT obviously

I feel like we would be 7-7 if we had never signed Jefferson, and I hate that we might be saddled with another bad contract and we should sell while we still can.

What's with the empty seats?

They realized how unenjoyable this game would be to watch. Its like that every weekday game unless a big name is in town.

The obligatory "guys were tougher back then" story by the announcer who played in the 70s. Back in the day guys played 2 months after tearing their ACL, Rose is a pussy.

Al is so crafty

Go to guy for sure.

He hasn't even scratched the surface Got a mean arsenal

I feel like even I want to jump when al pump fakes

Crowd is dead. It feels like open practice.

Pitiful showing. Someone upstairs must have told Clifford to tone the winning down a bit. After all, there are stars to be had in the draft.

Celts' play-by-play guy in Charlotte just now: "There is ZERO atmosphere in this building." But hey, let's not have an NBA team in Seattle.

Charlotte is just like any other city now. Win and people will come. Don't and they won't.

Well Jordan Crawford wins the "Random Roleplayer to murder Charlotte" award

Ugh, Al isnt even trying

Refs hate MKG so much

Crawford is good…

Can we get a foul call, please.

Dead crowd doesn't help calls.

Kemba bringing us back. Time for Clifford to bring in Taylor so he can mess up.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bobcats, Away Spurs_I_want_some_nasty

Al has 1 rebound in 21 mins....either he isn't trying or he cant jump because of the ankle

lol. "Heinsohn is not at the game, but he's tweeting from the studio"
as if he was doing it himself. imagine some 20-year-old intern trying to comprehend what Heinsohn is ranting about and trying to figure out how to fit it in 140 characters.

Sessions is a turnover machine

If I have a cancer, I'll name it sessions.

I think sessions is Satan

I missed the first 3 quarters. Why the $((%*$#( aren't we up by 30 points?

Two words: Ramon Sessions! The gift that keeps on giving.

So Boston at one point was playing with 4 forwards and Crawford at point, and we put no pressure on the ball.....this makes no sense.

For **** sakes, that Lee bank-shot three made me lose hope.

Let the tank begin!!!!

Anyone in for Sessions - Pressey trade? I've not watched the game until now but by stats I see kid's been doing us. I told ya that kid's got somenthing... Why play him today, you bloody Celtics coach

It pains me to watch Kris Humphries play

Sessions In 19 minutes 1/7, 4 TOs That’s at least 10 wasted possessions in just 19 minutes.

I wouldn't call them wasted possessions We’ve got like 100 angry comments on this thread because of those 10 possessions.

Sessions got outplayed tonight by some guy called Phil Pressey.

That kid can play, I hope management screwes Danny Ainge and swaps "consisten bench scorer Sessions" for "undrafted Pressey".

3 Reb in 31 minutes from "Big" Al.

This loss will come back to haunt us in securing home court advantage throughout the playoffs

I'm hanging this game on Ramon Sessions I’ve never seen someone make that many selfish, shitty plays in one stretch, let alone one game.

The Celtics bench had 6 steals, 2 blocks, and 14 assists. The Bobcats bench had 0 steals, 0 blocks, and 5 assists, and also 6 turnovers.

Garbage ass game. Garbage coaching by Clifford sucks and has us on the way to a top 5 pick. Pathetic

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down