Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:34 pm

I don't mind the L's, it's for the greater good But the lack of effort makes it hard to watch. Especially the vets.

The Bucks are playing as if it is still the pre-season. Some of this is inevitable with so many new players, all of the injuries and a new coaching staff.

*NO LOCAL TV...Game II of such events* BA HUMBUG!

Heinsohn doesn't do road games right? That alone will make my night.

Hope that's the case Kelly Olynyk is out anyway so we wouldn’t have to hear how great and Dirk-like he is. But the crying after every Celtics foul wears thin after a while

Play the young guys because they will put effort even in loses. The team that is tanking hardest shall lose.

Another big game. Will be huge to lose again at home to one of our bottom East rivals.

Nobody can guard Jeff Green, scheduled loss.

It is superhero night at the Bradley Center:

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Away TankManMM10BocetoprimerMMu

This is TankMan from Mega Man. He is our superhero!

This is a trap game. We always play the Celtics hard

It's so awesome seeing nbadraft.net having us picking Jabari Parker, even though I know we'll find some way to screw it up in the end.

I hope I'm wrong, but this looks like a tough loss. Especially if Stevens keeps calling ISOs and postups.

But we want a tough loss! That is good for the tank.

Faverini: Another in a long line of anonymous Buck killers. Herb will attempt to sign him for a long-term deal before season's end.

The Greek is in. Interesting fact, Wiggins lived in Greece for a while.

Another interesting fact: nobody can guard Jeff Green

General Riddy, General Neal, General Udoh...I see you've brought your shiny polished boots. It's always a pleasure when you report to duty. Ah...and the Boston telecast moves to a holiday commercial with Michael Bolton singing loud and cheeringly. It is good to be aboard the Tank with all you fine fans.

Another group of announcers fumbling for words to describe Giannis, 3rd time this season for sure

If Drew needs energy, he’s got a mini-nuclear reactor on his bench…

Imagine Giannis with Wiggins.

Get Giannis out of there, we're actually playing well

Knight is even looking good. These young guys are going to ruin the tank.

STill hope they continue to rack up losses with the occasional win. Boston might tank this one.

Incredible coaching job by Stevens tonight. Not just keeping his sets basic but the shots the Celtics are inefficient: long 2s, post-ups, Sullinger 3s. Veteran tank move.

And, on D, the Celtics are going under screens against capable outside shooters. Very subtle. Tip of the hat.
Going to be tough to lose this.

Sullinger has a nice game.

The Bucks up 41 - 47 at the half. As they say, you cant lose them all.

We could really use a Boston comeback here in the second half. A loss would propel us 4.5 out of the 8th seed.

Oh my the bucks might win. Ruin the 30 game losing streak that gets all the nincompoops fired

Can't wait until Caron gets better so I don't have to watch all these blocks and dunks by the young guys. Please bring back contested jumpers. -

Sullinger is going to be a very nice trade chip for Ainge to acquire a star at some point.

Really need to buckle down and lose this one

If Sullinger stays healthy, he's going to be a nice pro.

Epic Brad Stevens facepalm after that stupid Crawford foul.

Boston are out awfuling us.

When I'm cheering for the tank while watching the Bucks, I've learned to only care about the score in the 4th quarter. No matter the deficit, the Bucks will find a way to **** everything up and secure the L for the good of the tank. They know its a must lose game for lotto positioning.

Stevens doing everything he can. Still having his guys go under screens while the Bucks shoot the lights out.

Crawford has been actually good this season, he's changed his game completely

Damn you Giannis! We are trying to tank. Stop being so good.

Nobody better be surprised if Herb thinks Gerald Wallace is Marquis Daniels and trades Yanni for him tonight.

Calling it. We win this game, we just want it more.

I know I'm a broken record on this, but Stevens is doing an incredible coaching job tonight. Giving the Bucks' shooters as many open jumpers as they'd like, and running sets designed for long 2s, isos and post ups. Just brilliant stuff.

Sully needs to get back in the game and take over.

Why is Sullinger chucking 3s. Bleh.

Wiggins would help the Celtics a ton, but they should seriously consider Embiid.

If I had to choose a way to win, it would be this way, youth leading the way most of the time. 3-12 is still a respectable tank.

Celtics announcers openly talking tank on hot mics. Whoops.

The Bucks really have some work to do. This is some top notch tanking from Boston. We have a lot to learn!

Sullinger might be Z-BO with range.

THERE YOU GO, SULLINGER, THERE YOU GO. KEEP FIGHTING, BOSTON.

COME ON, BOSTON. DO IT FAH SOUTHIE! DO IT FAH GAHDON WOOD! DO IT FAH SUFFAHX CAWNTY AND AHLL THE WILL HUNTINGS WHO CRASH HAHVAHD BAHS.

Sad day when we win.

2-17 from 3 for Boston. Dangit

WHERE WAS THIS PRESSURE ALL GAME, STEVENS, HMM? WHERE WAS IT, YOU SAVVY TANKSTER, YOU

Can't lose em all. It's a tough life lesson that one eventually learns to accept.

Crap we won

Seriously, Ferry and Hennigan school us in trades. Boston schools us in the Tank. They always outperform us.

This no way to tank.

Fouling after 18 seconds has been run off the clock. That's expert level tanking.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down