New Interview With Danny from Salt Lake City

2 posters

Go down

New Interview With Danny from Salt Lake City Empty New Interview With Danny from Salt Lake City

Post by dboss Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Will be published@7PM est.

Gotta love that Danny.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

New Interview With Danny from Salt Lake City Empty Re: New Interview With Danny from Salt Lake City

Post by dboss Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:04 pm

You will not believe this but Danny Ainge will be sitting down with me in a few minutes for an in depth interview.  I’m at Faustina’s, a real nice restaurant.  Danny’s made the trip out to Salt Lake City to be with the team on their final leg of their road trip and also he is visiting friends and family.

Here he comes now wearing a Toronto Blue Jays baseball cap..ha

Interviewer:  Danny thanks for coming over.  Can I get something for you?

Danny:  Yea, I’ll have a Glutenator.  

Interviewer:  What’s that?

Danny:  Oh it’s a premium beer.

Interviewer:  Hey waiter could you bring me a Bud light and a Gluten for Danny..  Thanks

Interviewer:  Well Danny the Celts have lost twice as many games as they have won.  The trade deadline has come and gone and the fans out there wanna know what the heck is going on.

Danny:  As you know I have always stated that I am always looking to improve the team.  If the right deal can be made then we will make trades.  There really was not anything out there that caught our eye.

Interviewer:  There was a lot of talk about Rondo and Green and Bass being moved.  How serious were those talks and how close did you come to making a trade?

Danny:  I do not remember talking about any of these players. Oh..  I used to be in the olive oil business but that was a long time ago.  The media kept asking me questions if Rajon Rondo did this and if Rajon Rondo did that so I said …yea sure…But it was all lies....everything.   I have my own family and these guys are part of my family.

Interviewer:  Well one report said you wanted 2 first round picks just to have a conversation with another team that may be interested in Rondo.  Is that what happened?

Danny:  Can I order another Glutenator?

Interviewer:  Sure…Waiter… Can we get another round.

Interviewer:  So was a trade for Rondo on the table?

Danny: no

Interviewer:  What about bass?  His name lit up a few blogs

Danny:  nope

Interviewer:  and Jeff?

Danny:  absolutely not.  These media types are horrible people.  They like to speculate about a lot of things but none of it is true.  If a deal came along that would make the team better I would have made it

Interviewer:  So let’s talk about another hotly contested subject….Stanking.  Everyone is saying that the Celtics are stanking this year along with philly and the Bucks.  At what point did you decide to stank the team?

Danny:  I would not describe our situation as stanking.  I clearly stated at the beginning of the year that we were not looking to win.  Our main focus was about developing some of the young players.   And I think we have done that.  Guys like Kelly and Jared have really shown a lot of improvement.  We do not have short term plans for this team.  CJ is another guy that we like.

We have been looking to reduce our payroll and at the same time develop players and acquire draft picks.  We have had a lot of injuries that has made it very difficult to develop chemistry.  No one likes to lose and that’s why we expect our guys to come out and play hard every night.

Interviewer:  Well Danny there does not seem to be any effort put forth in strengthening the weakest position on the court.  Where’s the center?

Danny:  We got Sully and Vitor plus Humphries plays some 5 for us and even Kelly is starting to play better.  You know he is a 7 footer.

Interviewer:  Danny none of those guys have been very good this year.  They are fill ins.  Is there a reason why you did not try to add a veteran Center this year.  A guy like Jason Collins comes to mind.  He played for the team last year and would have probably signed for a vet minimum contract.  Do you see where I am going with this?  Fans just did not see an effort to add a center and every night the Celts are being beaten senseless in the paint.

Danny:  Well we were in love with Jaysin Collins…I mean we really liked him but as you know I am a more man and we are prohibited from eating Cherrios, Frosted Flakes and Fruit Loops in particular.  We tried to contact Jaysin once he came out but he must have stayed out cause he did not go back in.

Interviewer:  Yea.. he just signed with the Nets.  The Celtics probably could have used him.

Danny:  Yea well like I said, he was out there and nowhere to be found.

Interviewer:  So what can Celtics fans expect from this team the rest of the way?

Danny:  Brad has those guys Playing hard.  Brad has done a great job for us and we are really lucky to have him.  I think the players like playing for him and that proves he is a great coach.

Interviewer:  Okay and so where do you see the team ending up this year?

Danny:  You know one of the things that I forgot to mention is that we are not going to take a chance with Avery.  You know he tweaked the ankle again.  The same ankle that he tweaked before so we are going to make sure it is all healed up before he returns.  

Interviewer:  Wins and Losses.  Where do ya think we’ll be?

Danny: Like I said we are not trying to win games or expect to win games.  We are just trying to get better every game.  And so we just need to let this play out and at the end of the year we’ll sit down and see what needs to be done to get this team back to winning.

Interviewer:  So is it safe to say that the Celts are not stanking?  Just going through a transition period?

Danny:  The Boston Celtics do not stank!  But sometimes too much bullshit leaves a noticeable  brown sticky odor.

Interview:  Ok so even though you are not stanking the Celts are now the 4th worse team in the league.  So they seem to be stanking with no encouragement from you.  If you drafted that high there may be a pretty good player available who could help get rid of the stench!

Danny:  This draft has some talent but there is no franchise stench killing player like a Lebron James or Kevin Durant available.

Interviewer:  So who are some of the players that you have a nose for.

Danny:  I do not want to get into that now until after we have had a chance to sniff our way through our evaluations.  The lottery still has to happen right?

Interviewer:  Thanks Danny I am sure the fans appreciate your sense of candor.  Can I get you another round?

Danny: No thanks…just like the fans I have had enough.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

New Interview With Danny from Salt Lake City Empty Re: New Interview With Danny from Salt Lake City

Post by k_j_88 Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Lol, pretty funny.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down