ESPN piece on the boy going blind....

2 posters

Go down

ESPN piece on the boy going blind.... Empty ESPN piece on the boy going blind....

Post by beat Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:35 pm

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10573064

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

ESPN piece on the boy going blind.... Empty Re: ESPN piece on the boy going blind....

Post by Berlin-T Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:30 am

Poor kid, having degenerative eye disease having to watch degenerative playing by the Celtics. Too bad they couldn't have put a little more effort into their game - not only for the kid but for their own self-respect. If I were him I'd have probably wished I'd gone blind before seeing such a disgraceful game.
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

ESPN piece on the boy going blind.... Empty Re: ESPN piece on the boy going blind....

Post by beat Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Berlin-T wrote:Poor kid, having degenerative eye disease having to watch degenerative playing by the Celtics. Too bad they couldn't have put a little more effort into their game - not only for the kid but for their own self-respect. If I were him I'd have probably wished I'd gone blind before seeing such a disgraceful game.

Berlin... he did stay and watch the Nets game also so he saw a win and some effort too.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlin-T Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:23 pm

beat wrote:
Berlin-T wrote:Poor kid, having degenerative eye disease having to watch degenerative playing by the Celtics. Too bad they couldn't have put a little more effort into their game - not only for the kid but for their own self-respect. If I were him I'd have probably wished I'd gone blind before seeing such a disgraceful game.

Berlin... he did stay and watch the Nets game also so he saw a win and some effort too.

beat

Well thank God for that!
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down