Celtics Trying To Get Into Second Round

3 posters

Go down

Celtics Trying To Get Into Second Round Empty Celtics Trying To Get Into Second Round

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:53 am

A. Sherrod Blakely @SherrodbCSN
Follow
#Celtics trying to secure "at least" one pick in the second round. Philly and Milwaukee two potential partners, according to sources.
7:59 AM - 26 Jun 2014

That's this morning's sparkler.  Philadelphia has #32, #39, #47, #52, and #54 and Milwaukee has #31, #36, and #48.  With both teams under the cap, Ainge could send over an expiring contract or buy a pick outright like they did last year with Colton Iverson.

bob
MY NOTE:  I wonder if this is in response to Phil Jackson getting #34 last night from Dallas?

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Celtics Trying To Get Into Second Round Empty Re: Celtics Trying To Get Into Second Round

Post by Sam Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:59 am

Why not? It's beginning to look as though Danny's not going to add bodies by trade, so why not add draft picks by trade?  Trade away everyone of value without getting players in return and assume that all the draft picks will catapult the Celtics to the championship well after I'm dead.

There must have been some sensational workouts among the 60.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Celtics Trying To Get Into Second Round Empty Re: Celtics Trying To Get Into Second Round

Post by kdp59 Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:04 pm

nah Sam, they probably just want to snag Johnson in the second round.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:15 pm

kdp59 wrote:nah Sam, they probably just want to snag Johnson in the second round.

kdp,

My money would be on Tavares, not Johnson. You need more than freckles and green blood going for you. If that's all it takes then we'd be taking Vonleh and Napier. Whoa, hold on a second, maybe they will...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Johnson may be a good (albeit risk-taking) defender, and I suppose we always need an undersized one of those at the SG position.  I would be more excited about Tavares.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down