Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Maybe if we wish hard enough We can win this one

Josh Smith is usually the other team's best defense already...

And their best offense too! Although when Josh’s man lights him up, it’s never Josh’s fault.

Just in case they forgot...

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/E3cIYdg.jpg

Will Bynum's not walking through that door, fans

It boggles the mind that SVG can't see that Josh Smith has no endurance. Isn’t it obvious?

We lose. Again. If we can’t beat LA at home, how will we beat Boston on the road?

Has Jeff Green looked improved this year? And is Boston looking to trade him?

leave Smith in Boston and never let him come back to the city of Detroit. Thanks.

Need another loss here

Well if we play like we have been ,than this is a easy lose,especialy with rondo back,it seems like hes alivated his teamates performance,Jeff green looked good last game.

Their bigs will kill us, which should not happen but will.

Rondo's looked pretty bad this year. His free throw shooting is making Dre look like Nash.

What scrub will destroy is today?? Brandon Bass?? Kelly Olynyck??? 2nd round pick I forgot about????

The year the Pistons go 3-79 we still won't get the #1 pick because the 76ers will be 0-82...Of course the games between the 2 teams will just be counted as a loss for both teams

They will need to try really hard to lose the next two.

The Sixers are on the verge of tying the record for worst start in NBA history. And we have three more wins than they do. We may not be historically bad, but damn do we suck.

Why are we letting a Zeller make us look so bad?

Evan Turner plays for the Celtics?

We have to win this one. I hate the Celtics. Come on Pistons. Do this for me. I don't ask for much as a fan. Just beat this one team. I promise not to post snarky comments for a week if you do. It'll be all rainbows and lollipops. Please. Win.

Our biggest lead of the season! We are already showing improvement since Stan said we are a mess! Hopefully we are good enough to only lose but a couple points this game.

I think the only team that doesn't want to play us is the sixers.

And here's the team we all know and love. Whining and missing layups. Idc what anyone thinks. I'd love to have Jeff green.

I think everyone on this board would love Green, what we wouldn't love is the price ainge would ask. Probably Smith+1st rounder

We've finally found a team we're better than.

I don't want green. So there's one. Celtics fans don't want green. There's a reason for that. He is one of the most inconsistent players in the league. He will have one really good game, and then follow it up with 4 terrible games. For the price he costs (not only to acquire him, but his contract as well) I would definitely prefer waiting on someone better.

I'm worried we're going to break the rim. Not from a monster Drummond dunk, but from all these godawful bricks.

Our offense absolutely bogs down because they're just begging Josh to shoot and not even guarding him. He needs to sit. Forever.

Can Smith hit anything?

Yes, but only after egregiously traveling.

How on Earth is Smith not able to back down Olynyk?

OLYNYK CAN SHOOT THREES?

I can't remember the last time I watched the Celtics This team is full of surprises when you have no idea what to expect.

Olynyk is pretty big.

Wow So Kelly is about 15-20lbs bigger than Smith. Did not expect that. Dude looks lanky.

I don't know why but when I see close ups of Smith I imagine him talking to himself in the 3rd person in his head. "oh shit, Olynyk should not have just fouled Josh Smith"

We really need a nickname for Cartier... Carti-Trey?

That works for a guy shooting 12.5 percent from three this season.

So um, why do people forget how to hit FTs when they sign for us.

Just trying to fit in.

Kyle Singler and Kelly Olynyk: Brothers separated at birth? I mean they are both white.

How many one foot shots can a team miss in a game? Guess we’re trying to find out.

Smith used to dunk. A Lot.
He also used to be able to catch
And defend
Apparently at some point he used to be able to play basketball
Now he has just stunk

Entertaining Game Between Two Truly Shitty Teams

Sixers-Wolves have to restart because the teams were going in the wrong directions off the tip. Can't make it up

Sullinger coast to coast!

Anyone else expect Jeff Green to go off?

That was a great defensive play by Sullinger

You think if we paid the refs to call 6 quick fouls on Josh, it would help?

Y'know how teams can get an injured player exception? Can we get a "Josh Smith" Exception?

Ha Ha Turner looked actually pissed that Bradley didn’t of out of his way to give him a high five.

Boston are one weird team Bunch of hippies and ugly dudes

I like this Kelly fellow He needs a hair cut tho

Meh. It somehow works for him

Jeff Green has 19 shots While nobody else on the Celtics has more than 9. Channeling his inner Smith

These teams are pretty similar. Flawed veterans. Chuckers. Young players of varying promise

Olynyk is killing us

Olynyk was having a shit year. Then he played the Pistons.

Well I just figured out the plot of the next Saw film. Hint: it involves being a Pistons fan.

Smith fouling out didn't give me as much joy as I'd previously anticipated
At least Smiff is out of the game for good
Did he foul out of the season?
Don't get my hopes up

Drummond needs to smack Olynyk in the face

If you're getting blocked by olynk you're doing something very wrong.

G. Wallace just scored a season high on us This is not a joke, by the way. 7 games played (including today), and 2pts ties his season high.

I was starting to take a little bit of perverse pride in our league-worst 4th quarter differential. If we're not the best at being the worst, just what are we?

Josh smith sits on the bench and we automatically start making a come back

I wish I could beat the living shit out of these announcers and Olynyk

that boston commentator needs to shut tha f*** up. he gets annoying he sounds like a fan in the stands. you are supposed to be a fair announcer

It's kinda fun watching the opposing team collapse for once

Refs really don't want us to win.

Feels like a playoff game, having fun for the first time in a long while with this team. Maybe cuz Josh is on the bench!

Tied with 14 seconds left! This is almost like winning the championship!!!

Thank God Smith fouled our because he would still be in the game if he hadn't

If the headline I see after this game is "Evan Turner sinks the Pistons in TO" I will cry.

Who is the Sullinger guy and why is sinking shots. Stop. Sully. Stop.

Olynk is the new Jordan

Refs really want the Celtics to win this

Great rally It feels like a win, mostly because I forget what one feels like.

Ha! The Celtics suck! Their point guards shot 3-14! 3-14! What a bunch of losers! (Huh? 0-17? The Pistons’ shot 0-17? Huh.)

Sixers won. Now it won’t be so embarrassing when we lose to them

Oh, shit, well I know we're beating them now. No way that team wins two in a row.

Sullinger>>>>>>>>Pistons

Is it bad a bad thing if I want the team to lose? My mind is trapped in tank mode.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down