Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Jameer in green, yuck.

Payton Vs Nelson to start the game. Wow. Past Vs present and future.

Have a completely irrational hatred for Olynyk... Please stop that long-haired g1mp.

Is Smart playing? He'll drain some 3s if he does.

We gon lose

This is bizarre and weird as heck. Jameer in green just looks not right. He even looks shorter in green which is hard to believe.

Considering the struggles the Magic have had at home, and the Celtics’ recent success against the Magic, I like Boston to win the game tonight.

Also taking Boston It’d be hard for me to take any team coming off an 8 point loss at home to the worst team in years.

So who called 25-4 at any point in the first half?

I was sitting in a chair at my kitchen Island when it was 24-4 Then I switched seats to the couch and they scored like 5 points in 10 seconds and then I moved back and the Celtics messed up on a fast break and then one of them missed a wide open three. Needless to say I’ll be in the kitchen seat the rest of the game (can’t hurt to be superstitious with this team)

When they do a closeup of him and I look at Jameer in green it looks like there is something wrong with my TV. It just does not look right lol.

At least the Mavericks rocked blue uniforms as well. That made the image of Jameer playing for another team somewhat easier for me to process. This green is just an eye-sore.

Holy! This is a new team! This isn't the same team I saw vs the 76ers. Loving this!

You can see how big of a difference one player can make when he's out of the lineup.. Celtics look completely different without Rondo

Frye comes in, Boston starts scoring at will...

Smart already has drawn 4 fouls in a few minutes

Refs aren't gonna make Smart wait until Christmas to eat good I see. He's gonna be at the line all night.

Final score: 100 to 36, we win.

I wish Payton could get half the calls Smart does

Not sure how much of this is Boston just sucking.

I like Payton over smart still

Without a doubt. I'd hate to draft someone who's not an excellent playmaker or shooter to be my PG of the future. I really don't see how Smart can live up to the spot he was drafted at

Unreal 1st qtr.... Wow Boston is shooting 12% and only scored 9 PTs? Wow…..

No jinxing We haven’t seen the 3rd quarter yet

Sounds like there are more Celtics fans in the building than Magic fans. Pitiful.

Is Vuc getting the calls from the refs Or are the Cs just clobbering him

Combine this with last week's Boston game and Rondo's +/- is like +50

I never seen Jameer doing a huddle like that with our youngguns

I'm not excited yet until I see a Win Still don’t trust Vaughn

Don't get me wrong, love what I'm seeing and we are playing hard and smart BUT... This is mostly Boston just being terrible tonight.

Boston is awful without Rondo and I'm enjoying watching us against them.

Its too bad that Rondo trade didnt come a game sooner

Uh oh they're only down by 20 I’m actually getting nervous. The Celtics are looking a lot better

Hopefully this is a big enough buffer for the inevitable collapse

Didn't lose our lead in the 3rd, but extended it. It's a Christmas Miracle!

Fellow Magic fans. Notice the lead dwindle. Old starting 5 is on. See????? See????

Boston is playing with fire and the Magic look like they're thinking of what they're doing after the game tonight.

Payton misses free throws!!!!! I hate you Payton! I hate you! I wish you never started this game!!!!

This team stays folding like a cheap tent.

It's depressing how close this game has gotten

Jameer could still be of value as a ~20mpg pg off the bench I really hope Boston cuts him

If we were playing any team other than Boston right now (or Philly) we'd be getting ran outta the gym

Why is Elf on the shelf???

Hack-a-Elf forces JV to take him out. Let Evan handle it though.

Now hack a Payton? This game has turned from a statement game to a nightmare

If magic lose Vaughn will be fired

Crosses fingers, please lose please lose please lose

Let's just stand around and complain and not get back on defense... Did this ever happen when SVG was out coach? Nope... And we had the biggest cry baby in Dwight!

I hear the suicide prevention hotline is on full alert

Lol, I'm watching the game online, and the Boston commentators are hilarious. They obviously arent watching the game I am

I consider this a loss even if we end up winning. Teams will always make a run at it, but this was just awful.

How cool is it that we have almost given up a 25 point lead to a Boston team who have played together for 23 minutes in total.
Disgusting...

We are the nicest team in the NBA. We make every other opponent look good. Smile
We get teams out of slumps
We give guys career nights
We give scrubs career highs.
We're like Santa.

This is the most pissed off I've ever been at a win..

This feels like a loss

Boston put on a good run but the MAgic held out. Now on to beat Cleverand

Beat Cleveland at what? Certainly not at basketball

we sucked. Yes we won but come on that new look Boston side probably haven't even had a solid training session yet and our guys played like 13 year old girls in the last.

We blew a 25 point 4th quarter lead to one of the worst teams in the league who just traded their franchise player. No one should feel good about this game. We would have lost against 90% of the league tonight.

All I want for Christmas is free psychiatric help for this board.

it’s bad when you feel queezy after a win.

We folded just got lucky that there was not more time left.

Oh we certainly folded. The clock simply ran out on Boston. But we definitely folded. We were still even in the process of folding even as the clock ran out, missing free throws left and right.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down