Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Easy win for Magic 124-72

Orlando is not 52 points better than Boston. Orlando may not be five points better than Boston.

I don’t know, this Boston team is awful. 52? No, but 5 probably.

Yeah, I'd take the over on 5. Boston is only averaging 89 points a game. Unless the Magic have something weird happen, I see them passing that total pretty easily.

Kind of looking forward to seeing some faverani

So.. Will the tank rev up tonight? If we lose this game against the C's I think a lot of doom and gloom will invade this board just after the high of beating the Clips

As long as this team is being run by Bradley, they have a really crappy offense. Judging by the way we are playing so far this year, we should win.

Well, I'm all for tanking but on the other hand winning tastes so good I'm always rooting for the team to win This one is definitely a trap game but barring any injuries we should win it easily.

I don't even know if I hate the Celtic anymore since Garnett and Pierce are no longer there.

LOL @ Gerald Wallace. Damn to think Otis was going to trade for that guy...yikes -

Olynyk padding his rebound stats.

Damn Hippie dude clocked Dipo lol

Yea that's good guys, let Captain Pothead go coast to coast for a layup...

We are gonna have a tough time beating Boston.... To Andrew Wiggins

I think Boston should trade Rondo for some Magic picks.

Thank god for trading Howard Got Vuc and Harkless also some picks and a lot of cap room.#winner

Ah, keep on shottin' Bass. That's the guy I remember getting traded. Black hole.

They don't call him 'No Pass Bass' for nothing.

Refs are seeing green tonight...

Why are we only beating Boston by 4?

A magical little thing called "Celtic Pride". Either that or it’s early yet.

You can have as much pride as you want with that roster you aint winning nothin

Jameer is leading the tank tonight, not looking very focused.

Nice to see us playing down to the competition.

Lee is demolishing us right now

The refs have been screwing us with all those Celtics free throws on jump shots while giving us nothing.

Jabari Parker with 16 (5-6 shooting) and 5 with 15 min to go in the 2nd... Stud. Randle looking really good too.

TANK TANK TANK -

Olynyk is just so…ugly. Like, he’s on Joakim Noah’s level of ugly

So...why are you checking out the players?

It’s not so much checking him out as it is a necessity to avert my eyes when the camera is focused on him

Of course Courtney Lee is the leading scorer for Boston

I like how Cetics fans think that after this draft they'll be great again. It takes more then one player to fix a shitty roster

I guess the refs really don't want the Magic to reach four games in a row. Bass perty much threw Andrew out of the way, and no call...smh

Things don’t go well when you let Brandon Bass look like Blake Griffin

Why are the refs treating Bass like a superstar?

The Boston way is to get away with foul after foul...

Looks like Magic got to beat the Refs too!

Just remember losses are good sometimes this year.

the refs are clearly on the Celtics payroll.

Jabari Parker scored 22 Randle with 21 & 14

You'll know the Celts are going for the loss if they put in Bass and Sully at the same time.

Jameer doing his dribble to nowhere routine

Nelson is our tank commander...

The Magic must have been told to lose this game, because this Boston team is nowhere near as talented as Orlando.

We should take up contributions ... To buy the Magic a shot.

The ball wants us to tank too...

it's weird not seeing Doc on that Celtics side

Weird seeing Pierce in Black. Doc…not so much.

There are way too many Celtics fans there Neutral

Can we change our logo to a burning roller coaster?

Obvious tank is obvious.

I'm SO happy about it too.

Please, stop the tank BS, it s getting old

Please never support Oladipo. He was obtained by tanking.

Well, I wanted to win this one but if your're gonna lose one, might as well do it at home against a tanking team when the officiating wasn't in your favour.

Is this the actual Celtics team? I kept expecting the 1st unit to come in but it's been these scrubs all night.

Come on ping-pong balls Magic.

This really is a display of two teams that can’t do anything

I can’t even tell anymore if this game is spectacularly terrible or terribly spectacular

Boston deserve to win this one

I think there was a travel there, but at least these refs are consistent with non calls

Can;t fathom how a travel hasn't been called on the past two possessions.

Cause we get the God awful ref crews

I know a lot of people want to lose, but god, Boston is hideous.

Good loss. Hurts Boston helps us

Bradley gets away with soooo much

We better beat them in Boston. Really dissapointed we let them play soo much harder than us. We played asleep most the game.

how did we not beat this boston team, at home, smh, not cool

Did you not hear we're intentionally tanking? Come on son! We tanking be happy we be getting Wigginz!

Boston is 1 of 4 teams I really want to beat this year so this loss is affecting me :'(. Lol.

My enmity for Boston left when Pierce and KG left. Beating Brooklyn was nice on many levels (those two and the Dwight trade BS).

Perfect game. Hope we go on a little losing streak now. I only care about beating the good team of the league. -

Am I the only one who thought that the Magic should've hounded a team without a PG?

Brooklyn lost to Washington. I'm a happy camper all of a sudden. -

I just don't like any of the Boston teams because of their fans act entitled to win everything.

Only caught the last two minutes, but

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Tl-horizontal_main

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down