Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Magic, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:31 pm

Go Magic! Would love to beat the Celtics and Brad Stevens tonight. So tired of hearing my "Hoosier Fan Friends" talk about him as if he's a basketball god.

I just want to see Payton outplay Smart. Wouldn't mind being a spoiler in their playoff hopes, but I want KAT, Russell, Johmson, Porzingis more. Wouldn't mind seeing Dedmon have a great game either.

The Smart matchup has been kind of boring this season, to be honest. Maybe they'll get it going a little more tonight. He.

Isaiah Thomas will go off on us.

Bradley out tonight right? He always gave Oladipo trouble. Jameer too.

I am interested to see if Elfrid can slow down Thomas. That dude has been on a tear.

We're making Bass look like a young Barkley out there

can we get on Smart please?

Thomas looks like a 12 year old

So does Brad Stevens.

Frye ignored a wide open Payton and passed to a Celtics player. Great veteran poise out there.

Of course 31% 3 pt shooting Smart would kill us from 3.

It's games like this in which annoys me that this team even beat Sac. Obviously these mediocre wins mean nothing, I'd prefer the ping pong balls.

Our players are literal idiots

Smart got something to prove out there tonite. Shutting all guards down and draining threes.

Yeah he has more juice tonight than our entire team combined. I think they'd all rather be at the MLS game.

This defense is too much for us

We're just passing to their team..

The tanks armor is safe for one more game, I guess.

It's outrageous that this team is that much better then us. Coaching goes a long way.

Preettty quiet on here... I’m guessing that’s 50 percent soccer reasons, 50 percent "errrrghhh" reasons.

Holy smokes. We shot more free throws in the first half than our opponents, but 2/11 from outside the arc is not good.

IT has been killing us. Bass is doing Bass things. Smart is defending like we all now he can, and still chucking up terrible shots like we all know he can. (Except he’s making some of them Neutral) Evan Turner can’t guard Payton.

Vic learning Wade's fall after every shot tactic lol

Who in the hell is Luigi Datome?

The guy who's gonna get a career high on us likely....

Harkless reminds me of Pietrus with his reliable bonehead play once a game...

And there goes the no name Euro again

This **** Luigi guy lmao

Man I now wish I hadn't said anything about Spaghetti Boy....

Celtics fans in the house tonight As always :l

Do we want to win this game? The rivalry side of me says yes, the draft pick side of me says no

I understand wanting a better draft pick, but is acquiring losing habits worth it for #4 pick(I really doubt we get into the top 3 without some ping pong ball luck) (MY NOTE: My opinion, exactly! A #9 or 10 isn't worth embracing losing.)

We're going to get beat by a guy named Gigi.

I cant believe they gave Thomas 3 free throws. You don't get that call anymore I thought.

Freaking Bass always kills us "Me for glen Davis? Ok!"

Taking out Datome is going to haunt them...

Bass murdering us tonight wtf

I freaking HATE Bass every damn time he does this

Umm WTF is happening? I hate to say it but we really need to lose this!!

Argh, I hate the tanking crap. A high draft pick is great and all, but I'd never cheer or want our team to lose, it's ridiculous.

We're right in this one with our best player injured and not playing.....

This Boston team has 25 wins? Wow.

That was a bit dirty Smart just mad he's not the player Elf is

Dirty play from Smart throw him out

Simple offensive foul by smart. No way that was a flagrant... Flagrant 2?! No way.

He that didn't really look intentional to me

Flagrant 2???? That's not a good call in my opinion. But I'll take it!!!!!!!

Yea that was a little excessive, I mean that was a flagrant 1 maybe but even I don't think that's a flagrant 2..

TBH I didn't think it was really flagrant worthy, it didn't look that intentional

Bad call on Smart. Flagrant 1 at the most. Bad look for him though.

That’s a horrible call on Smart.

Payton >>>>>> smart

Some dirty plays from the Celtics late

They are trying to kill us apparently

I think that was more of a bad landing, it just looked really awkward

That was far more dangerous than the Smart one

Throw out the little twerp too!

Some dirty plays by the Boston pistons.

Dang Thomas, Celts out to kill our team.

Thomas nearly made Harkless into Paul George on that stantion.

Forget the high draft pick, I'm tired of losing.

Refs certainly gave us the benefit of the doubt in this game. Nice to get some home cooking!

Elfrid Payton is gonna be a stud next year. Last couple of games he is looking like a baby rondo.

IT will probably be suspended for that foul on Moe. Moe seriously could have gotten hurt.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down