Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:18 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/04/comments-from-other-side-pistons-4815.html

Huge game. Let's keep Gigi and JJ out of the playoffs.

JJ vs Tay. This should be one helluva pump fake fest.

Pistons will show the national TV audience that they can play spoiler to any team trying to grab the final playoff spot.

We're climbing up the NBA ladder:
Champion
Contender
Division Champion
Playoff team
Playoff contender
Playoff spoiler <------- p="">Tanker
Lottery team
Sixers

Were actually a lot better then them. We just got off to a really bad start with Josh Smith and have had like 4 different teams since. What are we though like 25-23 without Smith now? Either way this should be a win in my opinion.  (MY NOTE:  25-23 is not as good as we have been without Rondo and Green)

This team just looks completely disinterested now.

Monroe's negative impact on both team offense and team defense is impossible not to notice at this point.

Yep Monroe sucks.

Kelly Olynyk is embarrassing moose.

SVG droppin F bombs on ESPN right now in that huddle! Haha get em coach cause they all suck tonight!

Pleeeeeeeeeease, NBA, let us have StanCam!

Here's the transcript: Stan: "This is f***ing ridiculous. … You haven’t set ONE screen. You haven’t gotten a piece of f***ing anybody,up here, ……" (espn cuts away)

I love getting embarrassed on national TV by a fringe Eastern playoff team (MY NOTE: That's Mr. Playoff Team to you, scrub)

We suck.

Do NBA refs have a vendetta against our frontcourt? I swear we never get the calls the opposition bigs do

MARCUS SMART IS FLOPPING AND STUFF

Back to back Flops by Smart.

It's hardly fair that the guy is flailing like he got shot in the neck.

All's fair in love, war, and sports

Can we just play our starters 48 minutes a game for the rest of the season?

Monroe doesn't want to be here, so good riddance. Replace him with Draymond Green, draft D'Angelo Russell and try again next year.

kcp vs crowder,yikes

offensive foul on crowder throwing Pope to the baseline...but of course no call lolz...

They are the same height, Crowder is huge though.

I would love to get Crowder on this team next season

Goodness Sullinger. How TF much weight did he gain while he was hurt?

Revenge game for Prince?

So are we gonna get some free throws, or nah?

Are we wearing green? So, no.

That was a foul? That looked like we won the board and Sully just fell down.

Well, he fell no? Men don't fall on their own do they? Surely, the giant besides him must have pushed him down. Poor Sullinger.

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away Ac6ipd

Look at that, 18 free throws to 4. What absolute BS.

How did a WNBA player get out there?

Are you trying to insult Kelly Olynyk by joking that he is a woman? Not cool.

I hate basketball, and Marcus Smart.

So I'm pretty sure veteran savvy really just means a washed up guy who can't hit a jump shot

Drummond was hot after getting yanked after giving up fast-break dunk to Olynyk (MY NOTE:  Well, then, maybe you should run your ass down court and defend your man on fast breaks...)

I don't believe in NBA reffing conspiracies anymore But this game is being officiated terribly.

Celtics have been picking us apart a couple times on defense.

We must not be getting into the paint enough to draw fouls. (MY NOTE:  They were getting into the paint but they were getting a lot of uncontested dunks by Drummond and Monroe.  You don't get free throws for uncontested dunks)

How can we get in the paint when we have so many big guys standing around in there?

Refs took us out of this

Boston is aggressive and getting to the basket. We’re not.

Can the bench have seatbelts with child locks on them for the future?

How do we foul IT every time he dribbles

Boston's bench has outscored Detroit's 55-23. Of course, Boston's bench has outscored Boston's starters 55-38.

Lol Thomas out of his mind right now..

IT is embarrassing us, DRE is playing lazy

Can't help but think if Isaiah Thomas was 6'3 instead of 5'9 he'd be a perennial all star. Dude can flat out ball.

Can't tell you how much I hate seeing Boston go to the Playoffs and not us. Even Jerebko is probably like dang, that sucks for the Pistons.

Jonas would never get that foul on the Pistons

Jonas and Gigi

Sounds like a sandwich Swedish meatballs and Italian sausage on white bread.

We're shooting better than them The only difference is the 20 extra free throws they have

Can someone just take IT's head off?

Isaiah Thomas torching it in the Palace What decade are we in?

Could the refs be any more biased this game?

Sullinger looks so out of shape

Get angry Dre! get friggin angry and go Hulk on them! Then smash IT around like a ragdoll and say "Puny Celtic" winning us the game

We have TEN more fouls...

At least we have more of SOMETHING Hey, we are also winning in turnovers! WOOOOOOOO

Where did we get these refs, anyway? The second half of the NCAA Championship game?!

34 free throws to 10 is suspect

Its easier to accept losing, knowing the refs weren't going to let you win.

You don’t really believe that, though. Pistons had 19 turnovers (lost possessions) and Boston was taking it straight inside all night. Sloppy versus aggressive will create a Frito discrepancy.  (MY NOTE:  'Frito'.  I like it, I'm stealing it.)

Jalen looks just as disappointed as us lol

No Boston in Playoffs pleeeease

We outshot them, outrebounded them.
The refs gave them 34 freethrows. They hit 33. If this game mattered to us, I'd be kinda upset right now.

It's Monroe's fault. The refs hate him so they favored Boston.  (MY NOTE:  If it was Monroe's fault it was because he doesn't play defense)

Bench got outscored 31-73

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away

Post by kdp59 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Can the bench have seatbelts with child locks on them for the future?

A- you need them right now.

How do we foul IT every time he dribbles

A- Every team fouls him at the rim

Can someone just take IT's head off?

A- who let Wade in the room

priceless stuff again Bob!

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Away

Post by gyso Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:05 pm

This one stood out for me:

Where did we get these refs, anyway? The second half of the NCAA Championship game?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:21 pm

I have to admit that I had to think a while to reconcile the Celtics' huge free throw advantage with the Pistons' huge advantage in points in the paint.  Usually, there's a strong correlation between the two stats because an advantage in points in the paint typically means more aggressiveness.

But so many of the Pistons' points in the paint were the results of clearcut physical advantage and not necessarily a fraction of the aggressiveness demonstrated by the Celtics—Thomas, Crowder and Bass in particular.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down