Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:13 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/11/comments-from-other-side-bucks-111015.html

I have a bad feeling about this game Not sure I trust the defense to contain the Celtics’ offense.

The good news is, Monroe could dominate. I don’t think anyone in the Celtics FC can check him. I think he had some big scoring games vs the Celtics last season as well.

My worry is the Celtics depth Probably the deepest, most flat talented team in the NBA, kind of like us last year pre-ASB. Can our bench mob keep it close with their bench?

Isaiah Thomas I’m generally not a fan of him, but against Ennis, Vasquez, and Bayless? He should have a field day.

The Celtics are deep but flat. Over a period of games, they are good because when injuries happen ( as is likely over 80 games), their backups will be adequate replacements for their starters. In a must win/playoff game situation, their team isn’t as good.

Thomas starting creates an interesting dynamic When he starts you’re less worried about their second unit wrecking you, so you can focus a bit more on containing him and the rest of the starters. I suppose that’s the whole point of Stevens using him as a supersub

Boston is going to make us work for this. Hopefully we are up for it and don't get frustrated with their team defense.

This seems like a game where Henson comes out and feasts. The Celtics frontcourt is deep with undersized, short-armed guys.

I can see Boston being very pesky tonight, but I think this is a win. We just have more talent. Plain and simple.

Gotta watch out for Kelly Olynyk, according to Celtics fans he is better than Giannis. Hopefully he gets some BM''s from that burrito mid game. Maybe our only chance

Thomas, Smart and Bradley are gonna be tough to contain for Ennis, Bayless, and Vasquez. Not liking our chances here. Letdown game.

Really, really hope Giannis goes off tonight. A dunk on Olynyk would be nice too.

Good luck on this one. Boston is scrappy and should keep this game close all night.

I really wanna beat Boston. Crowder vs Giannis will be fun.

Killing these guys early.

Did Parker limp off a bit? My paranoia?

I think that was just some of his swagger leaking out.

Celtics have a nice shot at the Horizon League title this year.

Our bench is getting worked.

Kidd may want to match Henson and Zeller more due to Sully’s fatness ER bulk

Their bench is just going to destroy ours

Don't know why they don't play sully for the jump shot? What are they afraid he's gonna blow by them?

Olynyk just bodied the **** outta Henson.

Olynyk traveled multiple times this quarter without incident. Neato.  (MY NOTE:  It just looked like that because the camera was on his right side and he was stutter stepping with his left hand. He never stopped dribbling)

Who the **** is RJ Hunter? Is this the D-League?

Evan Turner shooting Is a good thing for us

Finally called traveling on Olynyk.

Seriously, he's been walking almost every time he puts it on the floor.

Is this the Bucks game or the Republican debate? Because all I'm seeing is a bunch of guys in the spotlight looking like complete ass holes.

Olynyks a bitch

Vasquez just don't know what the hell happened to his game. Honestly, Marco Rubio is the only Hispanic in Milwaukee I want to see taking any more shots tonight.

How can a guy be moving and at the side of a player and take a charge

Ref protecting fragile Kelly

Amir Johnson limping Not a rare sight

Mugged multiple times, don't call it.   Fragile Kelly flops like a bitch, don't hesitate to bail him out.

Don't forget the 5 times Kelly has travelled and it wasn't called.

Kelly looks like the chick on the Varsity volleyball squad that's really awkward and ugly but she's tall so you assume she's good

Arena looks EMPTY what is with the lack of support for this team???

Weeknight game and downtown is a mess with the Republican Debate a few blocks away...

Kelly Olynyk looks like he peaked at Lee High School.

Why commit the intentional there?

Apparently we're afraid Of the 4 on 4 fast break

Sullinger's ass alone should net hit 15 rebounds a game.

The refs have been decidedly working in favor of the celtitcs

Nice to know That their bench beats our bench and our starters

Remember when we were down 58-57? Those were the days

I wonder why Vaughn went higher than Hunter in the draft?

I wanted Hunter in the draft

Give the Celtics credit They’re playing smart basketball.

They are a deep team too With a bunch of guys that can shoot the ball

Imagine what Brad Stevens is gonna do with a star someday

Some of these fouls are just ridiculous. Can't let one team play and not the other

That arena is depressingly empty.

We've been lucky Isaiah is missing easy shots tonight, normally drills a lot of them

I really hate this Boston team. They have a bunch of **** hodge podge of players, yet we can't beat them. Depressing.

Their bench is just so much better than ours

Pretty ball movement Boston.

This is how Boston are going to beat a heap of teams.

This team **** sucks.

A Swede, a fatty, a draft bust and Canadian hippie are kicking the **** out of us. (MY NOTE:  One of my favorite, all time)

I've developed a strong hate for this Boston team. (MY NOTE:  That's music to my ears because it means you're losing)

Isaiah Thomas getting more calls than Lebron.

Kelly is a stud

Boston are cruising here. Sad, but true.

Boston has no real stars. No real future other than those NJ draft picks.

Wait, what? No real future other than those three high lottery picks they'll be getting the next three years? I wish we had their **** future.

I think I hate Evan Turner.

This Boston team is relentless on Defense. They also get away with a lot of contact.

Must be refreshing to have a PG that can actually shoot.

Should've taken Thomas in that Knight trade.

Getting loose balls, grabbing rebounds. The Celtics just try harder

I know it's crazy early to judge But I’d rather have Hunter than Vaughn and I thought that before the draft

If Kidd does get fired... Because there is way too much talent to be this bad It will be Greg Monroes’ 5th coach in 6 years… lol… He said he left Detroit because he wanted to win. Lol

If Donald Trump was coach he'd deport Vasquez and make this team great again.

Well at least we held them under 100.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Bucks, Away

Post by Shamrock1000 Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:39 pm

A Swede, a fatty, a draft bust and Canadian hippie are kicking the **** out of us. (MY NOTE: One of my favorite, all time)

Best quote ever... Interesting to hear how much Kelly irritates opposing fans

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down