NYCelt
wideclyde
bobheckler
cowens/oldschool
sinus007
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NBA execs expect Celtics to keep tabs on Anthony Davis - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA execs expect Celtics to keep tabs on Anthony Davis

Post by swish Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Right on target dboss.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

NBA execs expect Celtics to keep tabs on Anthony Davis - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA execs expect Celtics to keep tabs on Anthony Davis

Post by dboss Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:39 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Thanks dboss, exactly how I feel.  Why the hell would they get rid of him?  and from what I have read about him, he is extremely loyal to New Orleans.
So, if it does not work, exit Cousens, not AD.  You say make or break time for Cousens, I say make or break time for Rondo. The guy who wanted to hold Danny up for a max contract, got traded instead, got dumped by Dallas, went to Sacto for small change, ended up in Chicago, where they supposedly were going to trade him at the deadline but hat no takers, played well in the two playoff games before getting injured, got cut, signed with New Orleans for ????   So, Rondo, that personality glitch you have has cost you tons of money, and, if you don't make it here, you may end up over seas!!!  So, it is make or break for the two of them.

Sorry, AD is a pipe dream. You should hear them nightly discussing this on the idiot shows.  Tanguay guarantees he is coming here!  Idiots

Assuming that the Celtics give IT a max contract we are done signing any high end free agents. For the next 3 years any major move will have to come from trades and the draft.

I cannot and should not fault Rondo for wanting max dollars. In retrospect it would have been small change compared to want guys are getting today.

Rondo is now bouncing around the league but I do not blame him entirely for that at this point. I think he may have found a really good fit for his skills in NO. I would venture to speculate that Boston may not have beaten the Bulls if Rondo does not get injured. We will never know about that episode.

There is always a chance that AD wears a Celtics's uniform but a more likely scenario is that Boston trades AH for Cousins this year since he will be in his last contract year. It will be interesting to see how well the Pelicans play this year.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by 112288 Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:11 pm

THIS IS ALL ABOUT .............A MID SUMMER NIGHTS DREAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2