Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:07 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/01/comments-from-other-side-nets-123117.html

by FLCeltsFan

I would love for the Nets to get this one and show the NBA world that we have some legit young talent in Brooklyn. I think we win this game. Washington came up here and spanked them and you know what we did to Washington so there’s no good reason we can’t win this game.

Celtics Although good haven’t been playing anywhere near the way they were at the start of the season..if we come out and play with energy and paly like we did against the Heat we could steal this game or make it REALLY close.

The Nets Will cover, plus 10 tonight. You can bet your bitcoins on that!

I honestly think we take this one This is the definition of a trap game for the C’s. Just came off an incredible win and now play the Cavs next in possibly IT’s return. I think if we come out strong and shoot the 3 well, it’s a win.

Moiso the Celtics 

Well, they did draft Moiso No. 11 in the 2000 Draft.

Haha very true Too bad they didn’t draft Moiso 2.0 in 2016 and Moiso 3.0 in 2017.

L The Nets have a tendency to play poorly after good games and the Celtics are a title contender.

Celtics aren't a title contender. 

Huh. I know they’ve had their struggles, but they’re still first in the eastern conference. With all the injuries and new faces to that roster, they probably haven’t even hit their stride yet. Dangerous team.

Dangerous yes, but they aren't beating the Cavs in a 7 game series. 

Hence them being contenders Not favorites

Let’s get 1 here Celtics are less impressive lately

I like how we match up with Bos 

Celtics defense is too good 

Gosh I hate the Celtics 

Of course he hits that end of the quarter 3 we are cursed with buzzer beaters 

Sheesh Boston is so tough defensively. We've had to grit out nearly every point. Nets are still keeping it close. Hopefully Boston will cool off from 3pt land, right they are 6/9 from deep.

I love how Shane Larkin all of a sudden becomes this aggressive defender lol. I hate nearly every former Net from the Billy King era

I hate Boston 

Might have awaken Irving 

Acy dunks too hard Or rather tries too 4 pumps and a missed dunk! Perfect time to tune into the game! 

Brad Steven is a wizard at making adjustments Hopefully nets can hang in there in the 2nd half to make this a competitive game

What the **** is with these refs. Boston is literally out here setting moving picks every time down the floor.

I really don’t understand. Are they blind or is this a rule now? If it’s a rule then why is Atkinson having his guys set these **** picks instead?

I guarantee you if Zeller and Allen start setting picks like that it's an immediate offensive foul.

At this point, would you guys rather have... Caris LeVert, 20th pick 2016 Or Jaylen Brown, 3rd pick 2016 It’s not even close for me and it’s clear who’s been better in this game.

Even some Celtic fans would agree

Both players are trending towards being excellent pros but I'm biased, give me LeVert who IMO is more skilled. not a knock against Brown at all who is solid. LeVert though...it's like a light turned on in his head, he's out there wrecking dudes off of the dribble  Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home C05FVFNDQVBFMi4wAwEAAAAh+QQFAABOACwAAAAADwARAEAHzIBOghkuKBURFRYYGYJOBwGQkEoSHQMTCZhJjYIiCxYsIptOGCYOTKcOSwhHSh0SDDlOCwwAQk0QuE03SCcLgiE2DadMS6pHNA8hTg8ICk3FTQJNSgNNAAAUHxwSTd3e3kgMH4IFSTAjGxtISC9JBZsGETLCqTUcFwaCBAfCw0sKrJSQSEIABAJozxRIa1IpBoUIRwRIPHIkALUBAC6VOEBCybePIzQcMPAAgJGP3VQgKZGPQBIcE4B4W4FEA8FNBS54mJGihQcQ7wQFAgAh+QQFAABOACwDAAQACQAKAEAHLIBOTU1OhYOFP4WKK4KDjo4KhTtOOoVEipiGRTyETT0+hJmiokOjikGKN4WBADs= 

Very pleased about the effort this 1st half, just hope we don't have the usual 3rd Q meltdowns. We'll probably lose this anyway, Celtics are simply too good, but I'm hoping it doesn't happen in the 3rd.

Imagine how good our record would be If we didn’t start off every game like complete moiso. kenny’s gotta get these guys up! Pop, brad Stevens, they get their guys up for every single game

Non calls are drving me nuts 

Sautéed him. Saw Tatum. Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home C05FVFNDQVBFMi4wAwEAAAAh+QQFAABOACwAAAAADwARAEAHzIBOghkuKBURFRYYGYJOBwGQkEoSHQMTCZhJjYIiCxYsIptOGCYOTKcOSwhHSh0SDDlOCwwAQk0QuE03SCcLgiE2DadMS6pHNA8hTg8ICk3FTQJNSgNNAAAUHxwSTd3e3kgMH4IFSTAjGxtISC9JBZsGETLCqTUcFwaCBAfCw0sKrJSQSEIABAJozxRIa1IpBoUIRwRIPHIkALUBAC6VOEBCybePIzQcMPAAgJGP3VQgKZGPQBIcE4B4W4FEA8FNBS54mJGihQcQ7wQFAgAh+QQFAABOACwDAAQACQAKAEAHLIBOTU1OhYOFP4WKK4KDjo4KhTtOOoVEipiGRTyETT0+hJmiokOjikGKN4WBADs= 

Refs should be fired.

Multiple contact fouls at the rim and no calls. I seriously don't understand what these refs are watching.

RHJ got hammered on that lay up and no call, luckily he was strong enough to finish. This is ridiculous man. Call the game down the middle FFS if Irving gets hit like that it's an immediate whistle.   FLCeltfan Note:  at this point the Nets have 12 free throws attempted to 5 for the Celtics. Refs are letting them play and definitely not calling it one sided for the Celtics. Kyrie took 4 free throws all game. Not exactly Harden territory.  

Embarrassing effort by the officials tonight. So glad I’m not a coach. I’d sub in the 15th man and ask him to slap the ref.

Morris gets the award for least likable NBA player 

Smh..this acy guy is trashhhhhh 

Lmaooo..Acy plays like a keystone cop...this guy is comical 

Stevens clamped down the screws in the 3rd quarter. Keep grinding guys.

Celtic’s dirty work is all over the place. 

I didn’t know the refs knew what a moving pick was.   Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home Icon_eek.gif.pagespeed.ce.yORu9TRBZe 

RHJ is just getting hammered the whole game. Finally gets a whistle

Kyrie has 7 rebounds 

That Tatum dunk would have brought the house down 

Get crabbe out of there 

My God.... What are we going to do with crabbe? 

Throw him in a pot.... With some butter sauce 

CRabbE you SCRUB get off the team 

Making Boston work. Very proud of the way their playing down the stretch.

Glad that we gave Boston a damn good game. There's still a chance here, but we certainly made them earn this.

Smart missed, 3 point game and we have time left. Thanks Smart lol.

Dinwiddie with a Hero Shot, Ive seen this movie way too many times smh 

Spencer Dinwiddie: chucking us out of games since 2016.

That was kind of scouted well from Celtics. Let Din get a wide open look lol

Kyrie wasn't going to miss those 2.

That shot is on Dinwiddie. I can’t imagine Atkinson being like “yea take a terrible contested shot 4 feet away from the 3 point line with 15 seconds left on the clock. Trade his ass now.   (MY NOTE:  Dinwiddie is their 3rd guard.  Lin is out for the season and Russell is rehabbing from knee surgery.  Dinwiddie is doing pretty well, considering)

i don’t know how much of this they can take — getting taken out by your own teammate repeatedly has got to wear ’em down

Thor7 Sure wish we hadnt lost our 2 top players early in the year. 

Sure wished people stop making excuses when we lose winnnable games And blame it on injuries

Me when i ask myself why i'm a Nets fan 
Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home Lifes-Tough-Get-a-Helmet-Boy-Meets-World

The Celtics are the better team, but the guys played with a ton of effort. 

Happy new years Nets family. Get a drink or 5, we all deserve it 

PEPPERMINT SCHNAPPS RULES THE ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Peppermint schnapps, the mouthwash you can swallow" 

You mean you shouldn't swallow Listerine? Uh oh.

Listening to Bill Walton broadcasting the USC/Washington State game. I think the man is high. It’s GREAT!!!! He be tripping! Brings back late 60s/early 70s memories!

It is ENTERTAINING listening to walton!!! it’s like he’s on a higher level of consciousness.

I know it isn’t equivalent and it is just a snapshot of the season, but CLV greatly outshined Jaylen Brown this game.

I was thinking the same thing. Caris has a more balanced overall game. He can lead the team and make guys better. Jaylen can’t do that. Jaylen is a little more athletic but Caris is a better defender. Advantage LeVert.

What's the Celtics Record? O, yeah, they are first in the East at 30 – 10. Reading these posts, I thought we were the 30 – 10 team. We are near the bottom and the fact that this staff and these players are competing and have won 13 games with our two "best" players out for significant time is pretty amazing. We are just rearranging the chairs on the Titanic – who cares who starts and who gets what minutes? Will the end result be any different? LaVert is getting major minutes. So is Dinwiddie. Even if he sinks that last shot, there would be complaints here (after we lose in overtime). These guys are interesting to watch and playing well for what we have. Two PG’s down and we still are okay. We are on pace to win 28 – 30 games. That is way more than most "experts" predicted – and more than anyone thought after Lin went down and then DLo followed.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Home

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:09 am

Lavert is gonna be a faster more athletic version of James Harden

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down