kdp59
dboss
wideclyde
worcester
cowens/oldschool
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Going forward, what I would do to maximize this team for playoff run - Page 3 Empty Re: Going forward, what I would do to maximize this team for playoff run

Post by dboss Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:56 pm

I believe I mentioned somewhere that Baynes started 67 games for Boston last year.

It is never going to be an apples to apples comparison because year to year each team is truly different.  Yet deficiencies often reflect lineup and rotational changes.

Last night Boston got beat on the boards 59-55.  Boston is 21st in rebounding this year.

The Celtics have 19 game remaining.

12 are against teams at .500 and above not including LAL,  11 of the 19 are on the road.

If their play all year is a barometer for what to expect, Boston will finish up with a 10-9 record the rest of the way and 48-34 for the season.  If they are able to get out of the 1st round, they will not make it out of round 2.

The only thing that could alter this map is a change in the lineup and/or rotation minutes.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Going forward, what I would do to maximize this team for playoff run - Page 3 Empty Re: Going forward, what I would do to maximize this team for playoff run

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:48 pm

Dboss I did see that and also think Jaylen starting helps the team as I don’t see Jaylen playing enough with Kyrie and Tatum. He plays too much with GH and Morris, as does Tatum, instead play 2 J’s together more and with Kyrie....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:11 pm

Indy lose as did Philly.  Boston picks up game in the loss column.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3