jrleftfoot
tardust
cowens/oldschool
worcester
bobheckler
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carsen Edwards readies his deep shot for the next level - Page 2 Empty Re: Carsen Edwards readies his deep shot for the next level

Post by dboss Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:57 am

Bob

I think we will get a much better look at this team once they get into pre season.

The rotation will lack experience but overall talent level looks very promising. Brad will do his usual experimentation until he finds the right fit.

Returning veterans will be relied on to assume more responsibilities.

Smart will love playing with Edwards and G Williams. Celts should be better on defense and offense.

There are several categories where we should see an uptick.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Carsen Edwards readies his deep shot for the next level - Page 2 Empty Re: Carsen Edwards readies his deep shot for the next level

Post by worcester Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:56 am

Possible 2nd team on the floor to start the season:
SMART
EDWARDS
ROMEO or Jaylen
GWILL or Theis
POIRIER or Rwill
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:50 am

I just watched this Edwards video of him playing on a USA team vs Israel in Taipei in 2017.  He was hitting NBA range 3s effortlessly.  That was 2 years ago.

It's one thing to defend against summer leaguers, it's another to defend real NBA players, but if Brad can figure out how to make IT an All-Star and in the conversation for MVP @ 5'9" then he can do something for Edwards.

This kid is a natural.  Every undersized player in the NBA should buy Carson a nice fruit basket because they are going to get minutes guarding him.

I see him getting minutes with Smart.  A big defender and a shooter in the back court, just the traditional roles reversed.  I don't think he's a good enough floor general (yet?) to be the point guard, so pairing him with Jaylen would only work if Hayward is on the floor running the offense, and I think any combination of him and Kemba or Wanamaker is too small.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:01 pm

Yep. I really see Carsen and Marcus doing damage together.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2