Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:42 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/11/comments-from-other-side-suns-111819.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

I hate the Celtics, I hate the Celtics fans, I hate the Jays (especially Brown) and they are the best team in the NBA. I want to destroy them so bad.  (MY NOTE:  I love that he knows to call them "the Jays")

I guess Baynes will drop 30 and Booker 71 today lol

Boston games I want to win more than any I know I should hate the Lakers and Spurs more, but I really don't like the Celtics. Their fans can act so arrogant, elitist and entitled sometimes despite having one championship in the last 30 years. I REALLY want to win this one haha.

I should point out that during Suns-Celtics Championship series, Boston fans pelted the Suns huddle with garbage.

I’m a bit concerned Boston will come out angry and fighting tooth and nail for a W. They won’t overlook these Suns. On the contrary, they may have overlooked the Kings as they prepared for the Suns.

Baynes didn't hit any 3's against Atlanta So smart money says that on 3 days rest he will single handedly destroy Kanter’s soul and reputation, drop 5 3’s, draw 5 charges, and give Danny Ainge Ptsd (Poor trade stress disorder).

Kanter is terrible on defence and Baynes and Kaminsky will stretch him out. Not to mention Robert Williams is hurt and a very raw perimeter defender.

Should win this one. Schedule loss for Boston. Booker needs to be cognizant of Smart’s improved shooting.

Kinda feel like Kanter will explode on offense tonight

Monday night ends our home stand. Let's see what kind of damage Baynes can do against his old team.

They were just torched by Buddy Hield, and were a Marcus Smart buzzer beater rolling off the rim away from squeaking that one out. I think the Suns and Celtics are very similar, which will make for an interesting match up. I really want this one so Bill Simmons has something to b**ch an moan about.

The Celtics look so much happier now that the toxic Kyrie Irving is gone. I don't know why so many people predicted that Brooklyn would be one of the best teams in the East this year, especially with Durant out all season with his injury. I like Kemba a lot better for them and their system.

I think they're overachieving a bit and that they are not quite as good as their current 10-2 record. Jaylen Brown is averaging over 20 ppg and that seems likely to fall. Taytum is also shooting under 40% on the year. Nice team with a lot of young athletic talent and a great coach and system. But they're beatable. We can win this game.

I honestly can't believe they're 10-2 and had won 10 straight but they've had kind of a soft schedule up to this point (NY twice, Mavs, Ws, Hornets, Cavs, Wiz). They're well coached and play well together. Smart is going to give Book all he can handle. Rubio will have his hands full with Kemba. Kanter just came back and gives them some nice size up front but gets killed defensively on the perimeter so that's where we can really take advantage. Just don't want a guy like Brown, Theis or Carson Edwards killing us.

Bostons luck is about to run out.

Suns generally have struggled to beat the really good teams. I see a L here. Suns are good, but they're not that good.

Boston’s an extremely well coached team and so are the Suns. Should be a fun game.

I think we match up well with the Celtics. Baynes revenge game.

I think that might get countered by Enes Kanter's revenge game.

They were up by 1 on the Kings under a minute and Richaun Holmes hits 2 free throws to win after being fouled by Marcus Smart on a loose ball foul. Marcus Smart misses the last shot. Not a good ending for Marcus Smart. He will probably be really fired up like Oubre was after the bad game. Will likely make things very tough for Booker.

Or hopefully he will be mentally destroyed and just play even worse of a game. Seriously though, thanks a lot Holmes!

I am not sure if you can play a worse game than 2/16 fg 1/8 3pt

I’m more worried about Sacramento than Boston. I expect Suns to win tomorrow. Never been a Boston fan and don’t think they’re as good as their record indicates.

The good news is Booker loves going off against the Celtics AND against Enes Kanter.

I would like to see some skirmishes in the stands tonight between Suns fans and the bandwagon Celtics "fans"

Unlike the laker game, most Celtics fans are too broke to fly over to the game. We only have to worry about the transplants

Celt's legs are tired let's get this W for a 4-2 home stand baby!

Baynes has something to prove to Danny Ainge, I think.

Rubio has back spasms, he literally is Nash reincarnated

Knowing Rick he probably just ended up in a fascist shrimp dimension or something

Not a good start for Tatum so far

Not to sound cocky but losing to the Celtics while they're on a back to back after they lost to a Kings squad without two very good players would not feel good.

Three days off versus 2nd night of a B2B...we need to try and run them out of the building by the end of the first half. Letting them hang around will be dangerous. If it's still tight in the fourth, advantage Celtics.

Already seeing a lot of green in the arena

Jevon’s gunna lock Kemba down, and Tatum and Brown aren’t sh**. We got this in the bag

Tatum biggest side burns in the game

Theis just got put in the spin cycle

Celtics are playing pretty good defense right now. Great test for our guys.

Seeing a lot of green in the stands

I hate it

Jaylen brown look like a different person with that haircut

Baynes is too big for Theis and Kanter is an aweful pick and roll defender. I hope the Suns start exploiting those mismatches more.

Good thing we signed all these 6'10" ray allens

Kanter v Kaminsky, a true battle for the ages

I cant really stand kanter but my goodness this dude has touch on jump hooks

Book is kinda off

Facing one of the best defenders in the league

We need to stop going at smart

Why do the Celtics look like the team on 5 days rest, and Suns on a back-to-back?

Worst thing is hearing a super loud Celtics crowd when they score...
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down