Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 3/9/24

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 3/9/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 3/9/24

Post by bobheckler Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:23 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/03/comments-from-other-side-suns-3924.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  A much needed win last night.  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

I feel optimistic about tonight. Not saying for sure we’re gonna win but I think the Celtics are closer to going 0-2 on this West road trip than they are winning a blowout.

Kd droppin 40 on tatums head  (MY NOTE:  He dropped 45, and you still lost)

Nervous about this game. Celtics are a fast, athletic team and they shoot a lot of threes. They are hard to slow down.

Celts are one of those up and down, unpredictable teams. They could beat you by 50 or just beat you by 15. Lets see how we fare.

Late to the party but man I love my Book 1s. Casual look, supportive fit. If I’m in the club and Prince challenges me to a game of basketball, Im ready.

I’m wearing mine to Dune tonight with my laker fan friend who’s a shoe collector. He’s going to trip when he sees them

Kick him in the face so he can get a good look at them 🙂

Boston just lost 2 in a row. They are hungry for win

And one of them was to Denver after we beat them in OT. Them boys in green coming out hot

Its up to beal and allen to win this game, celtics are a bad matchup against KD, if he gets locked up he’ll get frustrated and fall into his worst tendencies.

Porzingus out. Starting to feel….hopeful?

I want to see a competitive game but the Celtics are so da** good.

The only saving grace here is that we generally play at the level of our competition, so this should be a good game. Wink

Imo Boston is the Team to beat..
Not Denver not Milwaukee, Boston.

I feel Durant will have a big efficient game today. I'm sure he's got a chip from that tough playoff series against Boston.

Jayson Tatum. Mr overrated. You’re not even the best Tatum. Your brother Channing is way stronger and more handsome. You look like a Puerto Rican stud from the Bronx that sells dope, babysits and does hair, and how long does it even take you to do your hair? How do you even get it like that? And what products do you use? You look ridiculous! Get a life!

Jaylen Brown you make me sick! Biggest contract in the league and can’t go left to save your life. You single handedly ruined the dunk contest. Why would you do that? You also have 7 months to win 5 rings so good luck buddy!

Your fans are f***ed and your coach is literally insane. Larry Bird ain’t walking through that door, and even if he was, KD would roast his country a** all the way back to French Lick Indiana. You couldn’t even beat Denver! The Celtics are cooked!

I actually don’t have anything against the Celtics players. It’s mostly their fans that I hate.

No reason not to at least keep it close. Our bench should be a little better than Boston’s, and no KP is a pretty big deal for them. KD, Nurk, and Bol should find mismatches all night

Porzingis is out? This is definitely winnable now. For the Cs, porzingis has been that X factor in many games that takes their offense over the top.

Lots of Celtics shirts here

I just dont want the Suns to lose by 52.

Or 53

Too much green, I maybe should have gone, da**....

Celtics home game

No disrespect to Tatum but he pretty ugly

Ohh no JT started the game praying

Doris = Reggie in a wig

Holiday going to be annoying

I hate hearing cheers for opponents in our stadiums

why is Beal trying to dunk sh** Ike that? He's going to hurt himself

Put that man in a bubble right now!

Surprised he didn’t pull something lacing up his shoes

Go to Nurk often cause Horford is too old and they think they can stop him with a wing.

How is it that Boston fans are making so much noise?

Poor whittle Celtics can’t make a bucket without ref intervention.

Eric Gordon is washed

Come on man let’s not get torn up by Derrick White

yo derrick white is really good…. my gosh

Derrick White is an amazing two-way player.

brown is a**

I haven’t watched much Celtics but sometimes I feel DWhite is almost the best player on their squad. What could he do given more opportunity I wonder…

Why would Durant and Nurkic jump Tatum 27+ feet out? Only to watch 68 year old Al Horford cut straight to the basket for a layup?

Brown acting like Beal stabbed him in the arm

Jaylen Brown seems fairly unpleasant from what I've seen

Celtics are the biggest crybabies I ever seen. Cry harder your techs are savory.

why we letting derrick white beat us

Beal is overrated... how many wide open layups he gonna miss?

Way too many Boston fans there tonight

Games like today is a huge reason why I hate people moving to Az. The amount of Celtic fans in annoying af

Celtics don't seem that likable to me. Tatum and Brown are a great duo but I don't care for either one.

real question are the Celtics even a playoff team in the west without White?  Because everyone besides him looks bum AF  (MY NOTE:  They are giving HUGE credit to Derrick)

Giving baby Tatum a makeup call. Smh

Gordon and Lee are dogsh**

I’d love Pritchard on our team next year

Tatum ain’t sh** without push offs. My goodness. That’s his whole bag huh?

there is NO excuse for that arena being 50% celtics fans. kd getting booed at the line? in his home arena? thats embarassing. this sh** only happens in phoenix

Eubanks is so garbage

I'm usualy not a +/- guy., but Eubanks with - 16 matches the eye test. So does Luke Kornet 12 point, 6 rebounds (3 offensive) on 5-6 shots.

I think that Tatum loves that fadeaway at the buzzer not because that's a particularly good shot for him, but because that's Kobe's play. He's corny enough to do that.

Celtics gave up Smart, Grant Williams, and Brogdon to get back Jrue, Porzingis, and a 1st round pick. Unreal.  (MY NOTE:  I think maybe that Brad Stevens guy is good at his job)

The Celtics are the best 3 point team in the league. It's a guaranteed loss if the leave them open.

Gordon chucking and Eusless trying to play defense, we're cooked

Pritchard just backed down Eubanks….

Boston fans look like trash a** people

This team is just not special. Yes I realize Booker is out. We have looked like a play in squad all year just like the last team KD took over.

Their stars playing better than ours

why are there so many celtic fans in the arena lol

F off Luke Kornet. You from Arizona but now you’re f***ing over your state. How dare you steal your hometown energy to beat your hometown team. Celtics don’t even need anymore wins fool. We DO.   Traitor.

The Celtics are a much better team so honestly all I can hope for is a close game…

I'm done watching this game its so depressing

They’re so much better than us lol

Bradley Beal definitely doesn't worth 50 million a year lol

This game is a case study in the difference between a talented team that plays with discipline and a talented team that doesn’t.

Derrick White is the best role player

Drug test Derrick White. Guarantee he’s got some sh** in his system

Celt fans arrogant as he**

KD forgot how to shoot FT's again

Derrick White is amazing I can’t lie

This team is horribly unserious

Starts with Vogel. Such an unseriois coach

Bro White is their best player

3 purple jerseys under the basket, and the shortest white jersey gets the put-back.

We’re a joke

It’s fun to watch a team that plays with intensity for once. Suns should take notes

Thank god we get to watch KD play hero ball now instead of winning games. Great pickup!

We're still gonna win this game. When we're up 10 at half is when we're in trouble

KD guards Tatum / Brown meanwhile Beal gets cooked on the other end by Derrick White lmao

in Joe Mazzula’s own words, they “out-mathed” us this half. No way in he** we can keep up with this team unless we shoot as many threes as them. They’ve almost doubled us in attempts already.

Man I have wanted Horford for like a decade.

Calling Beal part of a big 3 is a stretch based on the last 5 games

He’s a scrub

The only thing big about Beal is his contract.

Celtics have been together for a minute and they play like it

Doris Dork belongs on a scary movie

Tatum is the only superstar that can afford to be 3-10 and his team is still cruising

I’m at the arena tons of Celtic fans

You have to love Boston's constant movement and help defense.

They have four guys that are playing really physical defense. We have one

I might be a hater, but Tatum is the most overrated "superstar" in the NBA. He's good don't get me wrong, but he seems more of a byproduct of an excellent team system.

Lol reminding them DAinge played for us hahahah

Vogel can outcoach Mazzulla. Let's see if he does

Still a winnable game, Boston folds a lot of times.

Have done a good job on Tatum, but Pritchard and Kornet have 15 points.

Have to appreciate that the Celtics play 1:1 defense with minimal help and play it across the entire floor. Have contested multiple fast breaks that other teams simply concede.

Derrick White is dominating.

Tatum so unlikable.

No hes not, Maybe when he's complaining but he's honestly a good guy

But he’s complaining all the time

Tatum is so fake. Everything he does is off a pushoff or a hook or something

I don't really mind JT, but JB seems unpleasant

Celtics are just deep

Without push offs and illegal hooks Tatum is 2-11 tonight

Vintage KD tonight, enjoy it lads

Celtics are just deep and throw a lot of different looks at you. Great for the regular season, but it'll get solved in a series.  (MY NOTE:  This makes no sense to me.  The deeper you are, the more looks you can throw at an opponent the HARDER it is for them.  Lack of depth is beatable, look at what happened to us in the Finals vs GSW.  Many looks makes it hard to succeed because you don't know which look you're getting until you're already cooked)

All you dumba**' in here saying KD washed... please. Now Beal? I'm with you there.

Celtics have more good players. We have the best player

Our stars are so good, but our scrubs are so scrubby it negates it

Tatum with the patented fade away miss at the buzzer

Luke Kornet has more points than our entire bench lmao.

We ain’t winning sh** with this moron as our head coach.

Why is kornet killing us lol

Kornet and Pritchard are killing us.

Kornet looks like someone's dad out there

oh good we're down 15 again, good thing we're used to it

"let's go Celtics" chants, embarrassing

Phoenix, Arizona: where role players come to be useless

mazulla uses his timeouts so well and in a timely manner. must be nice.  (MY NOTE:  It's a new thing)

Love how Tatum gets mvp love when night after night he get outplayed by other people.

Jaylen Brown might be better than Tatum. A load…..

Eric Gordon is so easy to hate

These Boston boys don't scare me lol

Tatum clapping in the ref's face and smacking Grayson in the head, not a peep from the refs

White had Allen in jail all night lol

When's Vogel getting fired again??????????????

yup Vogel is getting fired after this season

I didn’t realize we had so many fugly Celtics fans in the desert

Can we talk about Vogel being more or less incompetent?

Oh look how swaggy Tatum gets when he knows it's in the bag. Fakest superstar in the league

Really does have one of the easiest jobs in the league ngl

Celtics best players tonight- Gordon, Eubanks, Allen and O’Neal

Vogel sucks. Gordon sucks. Eubanks sucks.  Should be on a banner outside the arena

boston doesn't stick to some designated line up flight plan - they didn't play their starting line up at the end - they played who was playing well - I know - amazing concept

Tatum 9-26 and his team has been pretty much in control the whole game must be nice

Maybe both teams will be at full strength in a few days. Celtics are just the better team though. Their pieces fit perfectly together.

They are long defenders. JT, Brown and White. Then toss Holiday in. All four can guard guys one on one for more than one possession.

Recruit Jayson for us at least beal lol

I just smashed my 62 inch TV in rage. The Suns have embarrassed me and my entire family. My 2 children are in tears, scared of my rage as I pace around the room trembling as I type this message. I can't keep watching Eric Gordon ruin teams. Not again.   (MY NOTE:  I'm hoping this ranting by him is all fake.  
Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 3/9/24 71X8yZhHQVL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_)

I was watching a Boston game earlier in the week, thinking, that Jaylen Brown makes them a really scary team. Them Celtics ain't playin'. If the Suns had a PG like Jaylen Brown they'd be unstoppable. I love Tatum too, but da**, Brown does not get enough credit. He just runs that ship with physicality and pure will sometimes.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 3/9/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 3/9/24

Post by worcester Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:11 pm

I was watching a Boston game earlier in the week, thinking, that Jaylen Brown makes them a really scary team. Them Celtics ain't playin'. If the Suns had a PG like Jaylen Brown they'd be unstoppable. I love Tatum too, but da**, Brown does not get enough credit. He just runs that ship with physicality and pure will sometimes.

Jaylen's heart is as big as The Prudential Building.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 3/9/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 3/9/24

Post by willjr Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:45 pm

Jayson Tatum. Mr overrated. You’re not even the best Tatum. Your brother Channing is way stronger and more handsome. You look like a Puerto Rican stud from the Bronx that sells dope, babysits and does hair, and how long does it even take you to do your hair? How do you even get it like that? And what products do you use? You look ridiculous! Get a life!

First off, Channing and Jayson Tatum are not related.
Secondly, stop beating around the bush, tell us how you really feel about JT!😂
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down