Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 12/7/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 12/7/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 12/7/22

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:42 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/12/comments-from-other-side-suns-12722.html

by FLCeltsFan

Tatum-Brown are the modern NBA’s poor man’s version of MJ-Pippen.   Very interested to see if the Celtics can get back to the Finals. They almost have too much depth

ultimately they will go as far as Tatum-Brown can carry them, same as Book-DA-Mikal w/this Suns team.

This game is gonna be FUN. THe Celtics are the best team in the league right now and their two All Stars are killing it.   With CP3 back on the lineup we can fight with them and win the game.

"Fun" is not really what I expect outta this one

with Paul & Craig back the Suns will feast on the Celtics.

I don't expect to win this, but it sure would be nice if we did. They are on a 65-66 game win pace.

the Celtics are playing lights out right now. They got 3 of the top 5 three point shooters I don’t think they’ll keep that pace

Suns need reinforcements, but I would be shocked if they played poorly against the Celtics.

It’s not a matter of playing poorly against the Celtics. I think they’re much better than us when everything is even and everything isn’t even even right now with all our injuries.

The Celtics are the better team right now, no doubt about it.

We all knew Chris Paul had a nagging injury that after a month off should be in better playing shape. I wouldn’t be surprised if he puts up 20/10/5 in his first game back against a powerhouse like the Celtics. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if Phoenix beats the Celtics still missing CamJ & Craig. We normally show up against great teams.

Presently the Suns are in 1st place in the West and they don't even have Paul, Craig, Crowder, Cam Johnson plus an open roster spot.

Yeah, but open roster spot has no turn overs so far this year!! 👍

Do we get an enabled player exception for Crowder?

If we lose, it'll be because we're frauds. If we win, it'll be whatever, no big deal.

Horford out.  Hopefully Ayton gonna get fed like it's Thanksgiving.

Let's beat these Bostonians! We got our wicked smaht floor general back.  (MY NOTE:  If he had said "Bahstonians" it would have been perfect)

Monty Williams said he tried to get Joe Mazzulla to come to Suns as an assistant, but said Celtics wouldn't even allow a conversation.   Monty revenge game incoming  (MY NOTE:  True!!  I think it was Danny who wouldn't let anybody talk to Joe, but it could have been Brad)

The best 3 point shooting team in the league vs. our 3 pt defense. Should be interesting.

Time to watch this one on mute mark Jackson and JVG great…

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t scared of this game

Ayton needs to eat Griffin like BBQ chicken tonight

I had no clue Blake played for Boston wth

Blake Griffey lagged on that 3PT attempt

I notice rebounding is optional, Monte. Again.

suns celtics in the finals would be the best storyline tbh; runners up of the last two finals, both lost in 6, two best teams in the league this year so far

DA just kind of letting Williams score in the paint so far

Booker playing like trash again

No not devin booger again

Just as we expected, a classic Grant Williams vs Torrey Craig duel

Suns look focused

CP looking like CP so far, that's good.

Grant Williams already did a too small emote vs DA.

DA back to playing like absolute soft sh**... It was fun while it lasted!

Either these Boston fans are mic’d up or there are way too many Boston fans in there.

Ayton being engaged is like pulling teeth. Why is it so difficult for him to try

Celtics are a championship team with two stars like jaylen brown and tatum. suns have one star and a good center who isn’t quite a star and a washed up cp3.

that’s too many Celtics fans

Grant Williams has deff improved but d**n if he isn’t the dopiest looking mf’er

Just give Celtics the championship and call it a night.

Way to many Boston fans in the arena by the sounds of it.

What a surprise when Book is struggling our team is f***ed because other than the geriatric walking injury he’s the only one that can score

That Celtics coach chews way too hard on that gum

book is not a first option on a title contending team I’m sorry

MVP candidates appear to be Book's kryptonite.

Imagine aytons performance if the Celtics had rob Williams or Al horford swatting his sh** into the 10th row?    My wife just said they also have gallinari! He’s out for the year but good god the depth..

How much of the arena is Celtics fans?

Sounds like a lot. Snowbirds really showed up.

They are out-efforting us

Is Malcolm Brogdon coming off the bench for them??

I wonder if these announcers even notice there's a basketball game on.

Can we just fast forward to the trade deadline  (MY NOTE:  I mentioned in my Post-Game post about how fans are feeling pretty good about themselves until they play us and then they say they want to blow everything up because they're non-competitive)

Probably going to be disappointing like everything else ever that is Phoenix Suns.

Way too many Boston fans

Webanyama here we come.  (MY NOTE:  If Phoenix lost every game the rest of the season they still would be a long shot for Wembanyama)

Celtics did their homework on DA lmao

Can't even breathe on these C's and the refs call a whistle. lol

Why does this sound like a home game for the Celtics f***ing annoying

Luke Kornet is a good player for someone wearing hiking boots

Mikal ain't stopping a superstar. Trade him and Glass Johnson who never is healthy plus other assets for KD already.

oh no we suck again

I’m missing my 1st child’s birth for this game lock the f*** in

Tf is wrong with you

Tatum is much better than Booker, not even close. Booker have too many dogshit games, not consistent enough to compete with other stars

Booker is not a high pressure player.

Monty can't call timeouts on time and doesn't use challenges. WHAT THE HE** ARE YOU GOOD AT MONTY!!!!!!

Monty out coached again and again and again

Out-hustled and out-worked. At least we can put the Tatum v Book argument to bed. It’s not even close. Jaylen Brown probably better than him too.

give tatum the mvp, d**n

If I was Monty I'd get thrown out of the game now to escape the boos

I picked the wrong week to quit sniffin glue.  (MY NOTE:  Kudos to the "Airplane" fan  )

I'll be the brave one and say we get a comeback win.Suns by 2  (MY NOTE:  that's not bravery, it's suicide)

interesting strategy not playing defense

arena sounds like a boston home game lmao

Absolute bullsh**, against a team that already gets pampered by the media. As if we had to give the media enough reasons to hype up the Celtics smh

We’re getting owned by Derrick white I’m done dawg

Can we end this one at halftime please?

every Celtics game I’ve watched this season goes like this. They have another gear offensively that is untouchable right now in the league

Celtics doing what championship level teams do. They are exposing us as paper tigers.

The arena sounds like all the Boston (probably racist) snowbirds finally moved out to Phoenix for the year 🤣

Didn't think I'd be turning off the game in the middle of second quarter but here we are.

The problem is the hacking by the Celtics that's not getting called. We don't need the suns to win but call a f***ing fair game

The Phoenix Bums

The Suns fans should be booing loud right now.

They might be but the Celtics fans cheers are drowning them out.  F*** this!!

They have Luke Kornet and Blake out there and the team is settling for jumpers.

It's so nice to see the ball movement we remember from the Finals run and last year's regular season. Too bad it's from the Celtics.

The last game I went to was Game 7 and now this. I’m not having fun

Tatum's pretty good.

Not only that,they have Brogdon coming off the bench

Been looking forward to this game since late Mid November but now feel sick to my stomach

Tony “ugly chow” brothers. Weak calls to a team up nearly 30.

Fellas. The lunch time melatonin gummy challenge probably wasn't the best way to team build before the game.

​they said the game would be a playoff atmosphere...so the suns knew they had to lose by 40

Blake Griffin has made more threes than the whole Suns team combined.

Suns look tired and disinterested. Celtics outplaying them and out hustling them in every phase of the game.

Suns trying to set a record for worst loss in NBA history.

Celtics are just shooting open jumpers, playing in the gym with no one around,  I could make those shots with no one around me.

I do admire the fans in the arena sticking around to watch this debacle. I couldn't stomach staying in the arena this long.

When will NBA implement a mercy rule?

Tatum and Booker not even on the same planet honestly

I hope we get 50 pieced. Wake up call for this team

trade booker for brown and smart

Putrid game. Really about to go down 40

KD would be amazing for this team. They need to ditch CP3 ASAP

Crowder is laughing right now

Celtics played one he** of a game. Outplayed on both ends.

lol CP3 is done....I've mentioned a few times this season but I would be open to looking at a CP3 trade if something comes up

This is regular season game. Postseason world is different and Suns are built for that. Stop overreacting.

I'm out. It's silly to care more than the players do.

Celtics stacked af adding brogdan.

Why the f*** aren't the fans booing!?

Most of them are Celtics fans.

Can't collapse in the playoffs if you do it before Christmas.

Jalen Brown is embarrassing Booker

Didn't expect a pretty game but this is....inhumane

Part of me felt that was the end of the 4th.   There is still 13 minutes of this mess left to go!

Not liking having to consider these types of things, But this team is imploding and really needs major changes!!!

Tried to think of a team cp3 would start on not sure I can come up with one

Brooklyn for sure If we're willing to take back Kyrie for them at this point! Might even get an incentive back too. :nod:

Kyrie isn't the way you positively change a team and save it from imploding.

Kyrie's name and aura attached the Suns buys us 7 seasons bad luck.
Are we done blaming the refs when we lose now?

Why is Tatum playing up 41 points

40 point lead and Tatum is still in the game against our bench lol

Hope Tatum hurts himself out there idiot your up 40 and your chucking threes and trying to throw down embarrassing dunks

Not a good look for hoping for a player to be injured. It’s one loss. Take it like an adult, geez.

When you get that kind of lead you get to play with your food

That was one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen  Paul, Booker and Bridges and Smart takes the ball from Paul and scores surrounded by all 3

Wait point guards are allowed to score?   Someone get some hearing aids for CP3 and let him know

I said it before the season started. This team will not win shoot until cp3 is gone. Hes washed, finished, done, expired. Could make so much more use with 30m.

celtics just randomly leveled up halfway through last year and turned into monsters

Let's have some fun Monty.... Tell Ayton to check back in and see what happens.

Suns bench look good. Deeper that Celtics

I think we are still in this… as long as their is time on the clock, we’re still in

need a jaylen brown to our devin booker

"Suns look focused"    That comment didn’t age well.

Is a 75-33 run by the other team bad?

OK just lose by less than 40, that's not too much to ask right?

Giving credit where its due… the Celtics are a d**n good team.

Who on gods green earth is Hauser and why do I want him on the suns

Cut the lead to 27 let’s go

I missed the first half of the game which might have explained it, but why are there so many Celtics fans in the crowd? Cheering for them, chanting "let's go Celtics"?? Did they travel all that way, or did this performance turn them?

No one out West can handle the Celtics or Bucks.  Champions going to be one of those teams this season

I have been one of Ayton's biggets supporters - but I am now firmly on the "trade Ayton" bandwagon.

They said the Celtics were "really good tonight" but ... i think they were just okay. The Suns were "REALLY **** BAD TONIGHT" is what they should have said. That was thoroughly embarrassing.

We got off lucky...they "only" shot 16-45 from 3

On the bright side, Chris Paul had a triple single 4/4/4 after missing his last 14 games.

Not too late to tank for Wemby! A 14% shot at Wemby is better than a 100% chance of having a first rd exit in the playoffs.

team currently has a putting-ball-in-hoop and a preventing-other-team-from-scoring problem

Dude. They just call that, "not playing basketball."  This is something I do every day.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 12/7/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away, 12/7/22

Post by Ktron Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:54 pm

We all knew Chris Paul had a nagging injury that after a month off should be in better playing shape. I wouldn’t be surprised if he puts up 20/10/5 in his first game back against a powerhouse like the Celtics. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if Phoenix beats the Celtics still missing CamJ & Craig. We normally show up against great teams.

Surprise!!!!!!

Horford out.  Hopefully Ayton gonna get fed like it's Thanksgiving.

How are those leftovers tasting??

What a surprise when Book is struggling our team is f***ed because other than the geriatric walking injury he’s the only one that can score

That’s cold

When will NBA implement a mercy rule?

Can't collapse in the playoffs if you do it before Christmas.

That was one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen  Paul, Booker and Bridges and Smart takes the ball from Paul and scores surrounded by all 3

Let's have some fun Monty.... Tell Ayton to check back in and see what happens

On the bright side, Chris Paul had a triple single 4/4/4 after missing his last 14 games.

On the other bright side, He just tied Mose Malone’s  “Fo Fo Fo” record.

Ktron

Back to top Go down