Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Bubble Game 1

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Bubble Game 1 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Bubble Game 1

Post by bobheckler Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:55 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/08/comments-from-other-side-bucks-73120.html

MY NOTE: Better late than never. My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

Khash Money Middleton, ready to steal the gold from these Leprechauns

Perks big dumb head slandering Kash but idc cuz WE BACK BOYS AND GIRLS!

Refs can screw us all they want even more now because there will be no home crowd to let them hear about it.

Time for Celtic killer Khris Middleton

Smart is a great defender but here’s no way he’s stopping Khris.

At least Kemba is playing reduced minutes tonight.

We need a big game from Equality and Stand Up

I just scratched my nose after hot wings f*** my life

I hope Black Lives Matter gets a load of points and that Justice Now gets a load of blocks

Why the f*** does Disney have a sports complex?

Wrong basket guys Bucks 7 Bucks 2

Score 7-2 and bucks scored all 9 points. New record

Khris "Celtic-Killer" Middleton

Just go home Boston we're too nice!

Come on Boston. Do we have to score your points too?

Oh, so generous bucks. They make shots for the poor celtics that cant score

we're so good we score for the other team

Bucks on a 17-0 run with 2 points against themselves cause it was getting too easy

Gonna be a tough one for the Bucks. They're getting outscored 15-2 by the Bucks.

Bucks playing with an edge, Celtics playing on edge

Watching Giannis play feels almost as good as opening the fridge and realizing there's leftover beer.

17-0 run At this rate rest Giannis at the end of the 1st

Mark jackson is such a hater ,hate that guy. We are without a doubt one of the best defensive teams ever

Giannis is so hungry to score that he’s leading both teams in baskets

Celtics are suddenly alive, Bucks gotta be on their toes

I always thought theis could shoot 3s

Smart is too short lol

This game is incredibly comfy.

They've got just the right amount of crowd noise in here that it seems just like a live game

Marcus Smart is so dirty and he never get taken to task for it.

Bruh how come every time we play the Celtics we get a huge lead and then blow it

Can someone explain why Jason Tatum gets credit for the ball we accidentally tipped in?

What is it that sets Khris off against the Celtics? It's gotta be the green uniforms

I'd just like to complain about the lack of crowd noise u guys.

We can’t even sell out 300 virtual fans seats.

Remember when Celtics fans called Semi their Giannis stopper for the last two years?

so the celtics can play us close unless our starters are in. that was the case in the first 2 games too.

the celtics just need to embrace their inner Rockets and play full Morey ball. enough is enough. kanter is not a centre.

One thing I haven't missed. Ref's whistles

Can we have 17-2 back

Is Tatum gonna play all 48 or what lmao

We have no answer for Smart

They sure are fouling a bunch

They are one of the dirtiest teams in the league but the media doesn’t say sh** about it.

yes please shoot 10 threes theis

Jayson Tatum is so boring lol

Yooooo DONTE!!! Kemba can’t hang

Celtics doing a nice job taking advantage of us going over screens

There's Theis with his moving butt screen on Tatum's drive.

I'm already reminded of how bloody annoying Marcus Smart is.

Smart just hacks at guys and it never gets called.

big ragu just punked kemba lol

Does anyone get more out of unknown, pedestrian big men than Brad Stevens?

Jaylen just shoves Ersan; seems shocked he’s called for a foul.

Sterling brining the ball up is a recipe for disaster

Brining is a recipe for pickles

Anyone else not know some of the Celtics players and when you look at the back and it says some message and you’re just left to wonder?

They’re notably not deep it’s just a very good like 6 man group I think

marc jackson saying he never ate leftovers in his life is one of the most privileged things i’ve ever heard
(MY NOTE: I thought that was SVG...)

Dude are they just gonna talk about the Celtics all night?

Giannis could literally be curing Covid while behind the back dunking and they'd still be telling us about Smart's new toaster or some sh**

You know I’m so thankful I don’t get to see all of the replays of the “fouls” we are commuting because it means I can hear more backstory on Brad Wanamaker. So great.

Smart is doing a nice job on Giannis and Giannis has said smart has done good job on him defensively

2nd scary Giannis fall...

Not a fall as much as Marcus Smart grabbing his arm and pulling him to the ground.

i hate marcus smart lol even if it’s not his fault, i’ll still blame him

Marcus Smart has been a POS dirty ballplayer since Oklahoma State. And probably before.

If the refs aren't showing a video of Smart flopping at their yearly symposium, they're doing it wrong.

Marcus pulled him down And he threw his body under Giannis

Smart pulled him down by his arm. Didn't miss that f***ing guy.

Marcus Smart please retire

i don’t know why but I dislike smart

Everyone besides Celtics fans dislike smart

I'd rather watch harden do 300 straight isolations then see marcus smart on the floor for 1 second

He** no, marcus smart all day. I'll take everything over Harden.

Smart never fails to disappoint me with how dirty he is

If you hate Smart, you should actually hate the NBA for letting him get away with it. Smart is just being smart by using the way the rules are called to his advantage.

I don't think that's Smart's game though. When he flops it's not taking advantage of a rule that the refs have to enforce, it's baiting refs into calling something that didn't happen. Nothing the NBA can do about that except hire better refs

Omg would the superstars like harden n lequeen hate that actual refs that call a honest game wow can you see lebron not getting away with the 7 fouls he commits every night and harden not getting to the line 20zs a night cause real refs dont call his fake falling down on his J crap And giannis might actually start getting lebron calls

Smart is so annoying lol Even in a FT attempt, he gets up in your face. He walked into Khris’s hands in the last free throw. Really a professional pest. It’s funny tbh, until he decides to fake or hurt.

I’m just a lakers fan here popping in for some mutual Celtics hate

Brad Stevens more like Bad Challenge

Marcus Smart must love pain or something

Gianni straight up kicked Smart right in the family jewels lol

Smarts getting beat up lmao

He deserves everything he gets

Deploy Thanos to take the **** wind out of Smart's **** sails.

Refs clearly want the Celtics.

Theis is constantly mugging people under the glass

free throws are the only thing keeping the celtics in the game

How does smart get such a friendly whistle?

More like Boston Floptics

Theis has improved since his early days as a Celtic.

He'd be really good on the Bucks.

I hate playing the Brad Steven Celtics they're like the legion of boom Seahawks and dare the refs to blow the whistle.

Kanter keeps stepping backwards and changing direction And still asks why it’s a foul? It’s the typical Celtics way, it used to work with crowds. Getting riled up, after a while refs starting believing to the whine. Curious to see what happens with no fans.

Boston plays dirty.

Marcus Smart is literally Satan

Satan has a lot more redeeming features

Education Reform is killing us

honestly, I've never forgiven boston for throwing perfectly good tea into the ocean

Even in the bubble Boston getting every call their way

Oh wow, they finally called a foul against them for once

it's been so long that i completely forgot how celtics games come down to how the refs are feeling that night

There were a couple on smart I disagree with, but otherwise we've been fouling them lol idk what you guys are upset about. It's first game back

I'm upset they aren't calling it both ways.

{My Note: at this point, with all their complaining, the Celtics have taken just 4 free throws more than the Bucks.}

Let's just quit playing basketball and just see who can shoot more free throws

As long as they don't use Brad Wanamaker, he's quite good at that

Let’s not let the Celtics shoot 60+ free throws by the end of the game. We won’t have anyone left to play

and smart will have faked 3 ACL injuries

Not sure who I hate more Marcus Smart or the Vikings?

Can the Celtics chill with tackling our guys?

Brown's jump there was impressive

ah boston sports. I'd forgotten how whiny you are! Now 2020 feels normal again

I feel like the more we abuse smart, the better he plays

If Smart ever gets traded we should be there to snatch him right up.

How come whenever there’s people flying on the floor and it looks like someone could get really hurt it’s literally always Smart in the middle of it?

He’s like a human beyblade

Smart owns bucks, we need an enforcer.. soft

Marcus Smart looks like bubble gum that's been forgotten under a desk for a decade

Hiw does Theis get away with just constantly shoving people out of the way on rebounds?

yes mr. hayward we get it you're very handsome

Theis just shoves people out of the eay constantly

"Tatum, he's an emerging star. He's 1 for 11." Killing me with this commentary

Tatum went from McGrady to DerMarr Johnson over the break.

Tatum looks like me out there bruh... but at least he is 22

Looks like Kemba will play in the 4th idk why I expected stevens to not play him then

The celtics are crybabies, the refs are a**, and we look rusty.

I think the C's should be worried if Smart is their best player

I hope Marcus Smart's cheese never melts properly (MY NOTE: Clearly a Packer cheesehead's perspective)

I hope he parks on the wrong side during snow emergency.

I hope his tea is always tepid

I strongly dislike Smart but would love him on this team.

May his soda forever be flat

Khris just isn't on his game today

Khris has been straight garbage

I wonder what it’s like to have role players that can actually hit a shot

How is smarty drilling 3s

His entire game revolves around being annoying

The psuedo-tough guy persona Smart has is so annoying

How does Marcus Smart have no fouls

How does Marcus smart keep drilling 3s and has like 23 points

bucks might be in trouble if tatum wasn’t sabotaging the celtics lol

Wish we had players who could hit 3’s Boston just has better shooters and we are being exposed without Giannis out there

middleton has been booty but it's been equalized by tatum's trash performance lol

Lol why in the hell Theis goes down there, Giannis doesn't even touch him These guys are really conditioned to flop against him, insane.

How do you stop the game if it's not a foul?

Celtics are a corrupt team.

Idk what you guys are smoking, that was a really obvious foul lol. Flop or not, he straight up shoved him lol

Sooooo that non “hostile act” was actually a foul....

Dirty a** celtics diving like soccer players trying to foul Giannis out.

So sick of Boston's whining

I can’t lie that’s 100% a foul

Smart planted his feet after Giannis left the ground

Look at Smart shouting 'That's on Giannis' like a school yard b**ch.

"that's on giannis!" i hate you smart but I respect your competitiveness lmao

It should be a flagrant to undercut a player that's already in the air to try to draw a charge. It's going to end someone's career at some point...

Can’t believe they overturned it.

Amazing as aggressive as Smart has played, that's his FIRST foul Dude is a scrapper.

Marcus Smart gets his first foul with 1:28 left to go in regulation.

Hope Giannis gets that call in the playoffs

they also missed tatum tripping giannis lol

refs biased af

Man every thing is going the Celtics way and we’re still tied

I want to open hand slap Smart's smirking face.

Be careful, that sounds like a hostile act. They'll probably call a foul on you.

I can't handle a playoff series against this annoying a** team.

I despise playing the Celtics. They are an average team and a slightly above average coach.

The fact that the general thread is complaining that the nba is giving the game to the bucks is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen.

The NBA general forum has the audacity to say this game was rigged for us. These people don't live in the same universe. (MY NOTE: Perhaps not, but that doesn't mean your universe is the real one)

Tatum about to be called the n word by Boston fans

We needed help from the refs and got it

I hope we don't get them in the playoffs because Smart and Giannis are gonna fight and Giannis is gonna get sent to Disney jail for killing that f***

They hugged after the game and Smart gave him the ol’ butt-pat during Giannis’ post-game interview. Smart has also said in an interview that Giannis is probably the toughest guy in the nba to defend. I don’t think there’s a lot of off-court animosity.

The murder will 100% take place on court. Seriously tho, I think Smart respects the guys who come back at him just as hard as he goes at them

What was he doing couldnt catch the game?

He was being Marcus smart. Annoying, dirty, flopping, and crying.

He is definitely a player you love on your team and hate on all others

And Enes Kanter, who plays like his only goal is to injure opponents

Has Tatum not touched a basketball in 4 months? Damn his shot looked awful.

The jokers in the NBA thread are saying this game was rigged FOR the Bucks. Whats universe do these people live in?

The Celtics and their 34 free throws apparently got screwed big time tonight according to the general forum.

My Note: The Bucks also took 34 free throws but to hear these fans talk. they didn't get any free throws while the Celtics took 34.

The only questionable thing was that flop on Thies that probably still should have been a foul

TBH Giannis should have fouled out no question

Also the obvious goaltend

There’s a Celtics fan telling me in that forum that it’s good practice for Boston because they ALWAYS have to play against the refs Imagine being so spoiled that as a Boston Celtics fan you could tell a Milwaukee fan with a straight face that it’s rigged against you

celtics fans are salty giannis was still in the game (somewhat justifiable) but they should really be salty about their shot selection late

To be fair some of the calls Giannis got were egregious. Most people like him but not always the calls he gets

If you have Marcus Smart on your team you’re not allowed to complain about fouls

Maybe someday Tatum will be as good as Kris Middleton

Lol, just saw this tweet from Celtics reporter/director of digital content, Marc D'Amico
FINAL: Bucks 119, Celtics 112 Giannis, while running to the locker room, is still committing fouls and goaltends that will not be counted toward the game.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down