Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Bubble Game 4

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Bubble Game 4 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Bubble Game 4

Post by bobheckler Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:58 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/08/comments-from-other-side-nets-8520.html

by FLCeltfan

My NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Assuming the starters will be back for this? Should be a completely different look. Also, is this a "home" game for the Celtics? Really excited for the NBA to pump in virtual profanity and robo-insults against Kyrie.

i got C"s feed. omg these bums obnoxious.

Tatum already on 2 fouls but the Nets with 4 turnovers already.

these C's bums s****** of GH like he's all that lmao. huge bust for the money they paid.

Tatum with 3 fouls. Nets needs to capitalize.

Cs fans, your guys’ play by play pair are fantastic

The announcer on the ESPN broadcast is hilarious. He is watching a slo-mo replay of Tatum swat Joe's hand and still says that it was a good challenge because it was clearly "all-ball."

My god not sure if that first quarter could have been officiated worse

Yuck. I feel a pending Celtics run.

15 FTs in the first quarter for the Celtics is unacceptable. Nets have zero IQ on the defensive end too often, and the refs are blowing everything for the Celtics.

This is getting ugly fellas

We fouling to much out there, Celtics has been to the line damn nearly half of the 1st quarter. Cmon guys
(MY NOTE:  At least he's not blaming the refs...)

Looks like I was right. Pending run in full swing for Boston. Typical Nets on "national television". Oh well, not clinching a playoff spot tonight.

This Nets team can't do **** against Celtics defense apparently.

Home team gets 6 out of the 7 screens for virtual courtside fans.   The visiting team's screen is the one behind their bench.

Celtics are a much better team than us, this isn’t that surprising.

We have a 2-1 season lead on them tho

Non nets fan but i want the celtics to lose, do the nets still have a chance?

Why does Kanter always go off on us

Is our strategy to just foul them on every 3? Bold choice.

Omg get outta the zone. Hayward and Tatum aren't even on the floor. We could guard any of these guys one on one besides maybe shading Kanter on the post

Teams only go zone because the players can't defend. Any team able to hit 3s consistently can bust the zone easily

If the Nets couldn't defend the players the Celtics had the floor then, we should just foreit right now

they gonna shoot 50 free throws

That guy in the right corner there? It’s ok to defend him, you know.

The Raptors scare me. I think the Magic will potentially lose out to avoid them

LeVert's revenge block on Brown was nice

I don't get what's going on. Yesterday, we had nothing but G Leaguers and beat the Bucks of all teams, but today, we have Levert, Harris and Allen and we can't do sh** today. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Watch the refs give us a bunch of makeup calls in the 2nd half to make the FT disparity look even. They got gifted a bunch of points and we got nothing.

Their bench just killed ours.

Besides Tatum being in foul trouble it seems like everything is going the C’s way. But if we could go on our own decent run and get it to under 10 it’s anybody’s game.

We're seeing what a good defense looks like. The Nets perimeter defense is embarrassing.

Celtics D is debating... Leaving their worst defender on Lance Thomas or no one on Lance.

Why is it that we do better with our worse players than our other players?

Bro I bet shaving my head if Nets lost this with my cousin from Boston because I was so hyped from yesterday.

These last two games sums up being a Nets fan, just all I’m saying.

Not sure why Boston still has their starters in. 2nd game of a back to back. 30 point game. 5 guys on the floor playing for their NBA lives. Recipe for disaster.

Am I watching this because... - It is the "Jeremiah Martin" game, or - JVG tangents on tangents when he is completely uninterested in the game

Would have honestly rather lost to the Bucks, and then have won against the Celtics I actually like the Bucks, and I’m rooting for them to win it all, hopefully, because of Brook Lopez. I despise the Celtics, almost as much as I despise the Knicks; probably just as much as I despise the Lakers.

Looking forward to the Kings game Friday to see us play a shi**y team

Their fans are saying the same thing

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down