Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 11/22/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 11/22/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 11/22/21

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:27 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/11/comments-from-other-side-rockets-112221.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I love their comments about Scal, I think I bolded every one and, as you all know by now, my favorites are in bold.  Which are your favorites?

I wanna watch but also don't wanna see another Loss. It's so draining. Even in our Kevin Martin kinda rebuilding years we were somewhat respectable. This just...feels bad, man.

If the Texans can win a game against a division leader, I believe the Rockets can beat a barely-above-.500 eastern conference team.

Browns back, we f***ed

He’s on a minute restriction, may not help but at least we can have some hope going in 😂

Another 30 piece for Green vs Celtics? Find out at 7PM

I believe the Rockets end the streak tonight.

the mighty celtics are about to suffer our wrath again!  I wouldn't want to be them.

The Celtics should be so much better than their record shows. Their front court depth is horrendous, but the Tatum N Brown tandem should be more successful. Wouldn’t be surprised if they fall into the Lillard and CJ conversations of blowing it up. They fall short ever year.

I'm used to L's now

Who's ready for another close L?!

Will Jalen go off on Celtics again?

At 1-15 out right unexcuseable , Kings Fired there Coach Walton, and they are 7-8 , Rockets need too pull the plug already .

Although the Rockets are the worst team in NBA last and this year, Silas will not be fired because Rockets management hunt for draft picks, and Silas accepted this purpose! If Rockets wanted to win, Silas would be fired long time ago!

I doubt that NBA teams are really extra motivated to not be the team that the Rockets beat. Even if they are, I am sure they will just hug it out on court after the game... unless of course Detroit had beaten the Lakers last night.  Change the "h" to an "sl".

Celtics by 20. Rockets have Tank starting better than last season.

Celtics by 20. We're getting better. GO ROCKETS!

fire silas midgame!

The tank keeps on rolling!

Blowout loss. The streak continues

We are gonna get the dubya.

Time to turn this tank around!

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 11/22/21 FK%2CMJHNER_FBGUIYWSHAHEF

Must win game. Playoff chances are done with a loss here.

Theis is going to be motivated againt the Celts for obvious reasons.

THEIS REVENGE GAME

Theis revenge game is real. He already has 4 points.

Tate definitely traveled. Let’s thank the refs for not calling that.

The only real question right now is if we can “outdo” the 20 game losing streak from last season. I feel like as long as we’re running out double big lineups consisting of Daniel Theis, it’s a forgone conclusion. Silas secretly wishes he had 5 different Daniel Theis so that he could play them all together.

Tatum going for 60??

This season is kind of crazy there aren't any really bad teams.. except the Rockets.. I don't see where rockets can easily get a win, lol

we didn't get blown out in the first quarter!

WHEN DO PLAYOFF TICKETS GO ON SALE

Scalabrine is a dumb a**. Jalen started out strong and now came back down to earth?  how do you get paid to make terrible comments like that. If anything Jalen started out poorly and is playing better now

He’s paid to be a Celtics homer, not to be an accurate commentator.

When is the last time we didn't have a turnover 4 minutes into the game?

Ime would win in a stare down duel with Stephen, no doubt about that.

If we beat the celtics Bill Simmons will throw a tantrum and hate on green for sure

Bill Simmons has the IQ of a dead squirrel.

Lol Tatum is too old school for the modern nba

Theis is so useless lol

If I had same confidence Theis has, I'd probably hang out with a different Victoria's Secret model every week.  (MY NOTE:
This is some funny stuff)

Digging the Cs unis

Scalabrine said Theis is really good for our team…

Scalabrine thinks he was really good in the NBA

Watching this Celtics feed is gonna test my mental strength.

Schroeder can’t afford his bleach spot anymore with that contract he signed?

F*** Dennis he’s about to drop 30 on us 😂

Put in Sengun let him cook Kanter

They have Kanter in the game, Jalen needs to attack the paint

And to the bench he goes

Should have been an offensive foul on Tatum. Can't wrap arm around defender like that.

How are the Celtic have the record they have? Feel like they have a good roster

They don’t have a PG.

Brown and their starting center were hurt

Thankfully the Celtics didn’t have a great quarter, coupled with good defense from the Rockets. Baby steps.

Why does Tatum become the most efficient shooter in the league against us

i hate these refs so much

Those refs are ridiculous

Tatum has almost twice as many FT attempts as the Rockets.

We should petition the league to play on the road the rest of the season

It’s remarkable how literally as soon as Theis checks in we lose whatever lead we have

Wouldn’t mind trading Theis

Dennis loves to play against us

Cut past theis and cement legs cant do anything

Flagrant on Grant Williams?!?!!?!

He should play for Patriots lol

That's a horse collar tackle lmao  (MY NOTE:  He wrapped him up, he didn't let him fall.  In fact, his hands were never above the shoulders.  Personally I think this was a message from the league office, delivered by the refs, that the physicality in the Laker-Piston game will not be tolerated)

Tune in tomorrow when we see the fts for the flagrant.

Refs did not want to call the flagrant so they made up a technical to call on Wood to reduce the impact to Boston  (MY NOTE:  Christian Wood punched Grant in the 'nads.  You can't do that.  That was a legit technical, if not a flagrant in and of itself)

Scalabrine is beyond brain dead. Bro is such a goofy lmao

Why do we always give Dennis a wide open lane to drive in

That wasn't a hard foul - Schrodent is a sack of sticks that likes to fall down.

Theis is f***ing garbage

Grant Williams is so trash lol

These refs put here making this game unwatchable

Refs taking the entire game away from the rockets…
pathetic

Why Marcus Smart?  Why does he exist?

so i take it this is now daniel theis' team judging by the amount of shots silas has given him this game

“This team still searching for its first road win”    Lmfao we’re searching for any ****ing win.

Tank commander Theis

Ffs get theis off the court 🤦‍� brings nothing on offense and messes up so many times on defense

Ah yes Mr Talkmysh** Wood finally scores & starts mouthing off while Horford runs back & gets an open look for 3 which he swishes... amazing

You know it’s L when Horford shoots better than Green

Wood didn’t learn last time we played not to leave Horford

Pain. I just want 1 win. That too much to ask for? (MY NOTE:  You have one win.  You want another?!  Sure.  Next season)

When you're outscoring them in the paint, but none of it matters because 3 > 2.

Did Boston just tell their cheerleaders to just wear whatever and they'll supply a shirt?   Worst dance squad outfit I've ever seen

Wide open. Theis: clankkk

JB taking over

Having two wings who can just go nuclear whenever must be cool!

I want Theis's job security.

I miss playoff basketball…Boston used to be fodder

Must be nice for opposing teams. When you come back from an injury just warm up against Rockets. In a shooting slump? Just shoot your way out of one by playing against the Rockets.

Rockets building up the confidence of every Celtics player great.

Aren't shooters supposed to hit a shot every once in a while?

Wonder if we could sneak Gerald in w/ Jalen's jersey

Silas is a mastermind why use your good young players or make adjustments when you can give up 50 points in a quarter 🤔

Al "Steph Curry" Horford

Still not the most humiliating loss in TD garden in recent memory

Imagine how nice it is to look at the schedule and see that you're playing the Houston Rockets next. The players come into the game with a smile on their face, you can clearly see it

Just casually losing by 30, just Rockets things

Fun fact: Celtics out rebounded us by SIXTEEN

Lol so as far as embarrassing games this year, where is this one?

Yes column

FIRE SILAS THE MOMENT THE GAME ENDS !

Did those two fans just get kicked out? Classic Boston.

Ackerman: Celtics have given up a few leads this year. I don’t think we have to worry about that

Ive been purposely picking the opposing teams stream, Craig and Hollins are just as bad as the team

Refs are softer than AD

Celts are up 21 and are playing Tatum

Tatum is like 'coach, don't take me out. I can get 45pts'

Garbage time started 15 games ago

Why don’t Silas put Green back in…what’s he saving him for

The playoffs - 2030

Silas is trying to get fired. He decided to be like Wall and get paid for not working.

The thing I feel bad about the most is that I used to like Theis. He's not a bad player, but Silas put him in a terrible position, to the point that everytime he is on the court I roll my eyes…

Attack Kanter whenever he is in the game.   Basketball 101

Those players are allowed to punch Sengun but as soon as he touches them its a foul. Wtf

I wonder if Sengun and Kanter like each other or not

Do they even know each other outside "hey we are from the same country"?

Nobody like Kanter in Turkey. He is disciple of Gulen (Islamic tribe) was pro Erdogan before, after they became enemies. Nobody like them Smile   (MY NOTE:  I just came back from Turkey.  I didn't feel it was prudent to mention someone that country's President would love to see dead so I can neither confirm nor deny this statement)

It's turning into a no win November.

Perfect way to lead into Depressed fan December

We are well on our way to securing another top 5 pick to draft another 19 yr old who isn't physically ready to play at this level.

Whew... nailbiter! Very Happy

Superman cant mess with this years Rockets Tank. This losing streak may beat the Rockets all time win streak.

I came into this year expecting us to be the worst team in the league and I'm still disappointed.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 11/22/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 11/22/21

Post by Ktron Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:12 pm

Must win game. Playoff chances are done with a loss here.

Tits up!

The only real question right now is if we can “outdo” the 20 game losing streak from last season. I feel like as long as we’re running out double big lineups consisting of Daniel Theis, it’s a forgone conclusion. Silas secretly wishes he had 5 different Daniel Theis so that he could play them all together.

That wasn't a hard foul - Schrodent is a sack of sticks that likes to fall down.

so i take it this is now daniel theis' team judging by the amount of shots silas has given him this game

Wonder if we could sneak Gerald in w/ Jalen's jersey

Refs are softer than AD

Silas is trying to get fired. He decided to be like Wall and get paid for not working.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 11/22/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 11/22/21

Post by gyso Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:57 pm

These Rockets fans don't seem to like Theis very much. I would trade them Theis for Kanter, and I am a Kanter fan (off the bench, against the other team's bench, of course).

Come on, Brad, do it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down