Ime Udoka faces significant suspension by the Celtics???

+14
BaronV
willjr
jrleftfoot
Shamrock1000
Matty
Ktron
NYCelt
Celtics17
dboss
Vankisa
gyso
steve3344
bobc33
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ime Udoka faces significant suspension by the Celtics??? - Page 5 Empty Re: Ime Udoka faces significant suspension by the Celtics???

Post by worcester Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:27 pm

Brad has to determine if Mazzullo has what it takes to be a wining coach.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Ime Udoka faces significant suspension by the Celtics??? - Page 5 Empty Re: Ime Udoka faces significant suspension by the Celtics???

Post by jrleftfoot Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:25 am

The fact that the suspension is wihout pay raises some interesting issues. Ime could litigate that issue, but it might affect his ability to get another NBA job.I don't know any other reason why he wouldn't fight for the money. Chivalry, I guess. I' m not being facetious or sarcastic. I'm not convinced that he's a terrible person. He may be sincere in his apology and he may not want to put the others affected through the turmoil that surrounds a high visibility trial. It seems fairly evident that he's not coming back, so a buyout would seem like the best solution for everybody. Sad situation. Mazzullo was retained from Stevens' staff, according to reports, because the players wanted him back. Let's hope that they respond to him positively. He's younger than Horford I believe.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:37 am

Sorry for the repetitive posts. Sometimes my ancient laptop outwits ancient me.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:52 pm

Damon has head coaching experience and has been an assistant on several teams. He has way more experience than Mazzulo.
Oughta be very interesting…..

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:03 pm

I feel that Ime blew it totally. According to all the reports coming out almost hourly in the past few days. The Celtics did the right thing. They wanted to be certain that they were not going to act impulsively and let.a coach go who had just brought them to the brink of success. Did they wait too long on Thursday??? Yes, because by then, the scum of the earth were already out threw throwing names and pictures of women who work in the Celtic organization and trying to be THE ONE WHO BROKE THE REAL STORY. this is bs,,,,,period. Ime has put the team who gave him the biggest shot of his life in a disgusting, terrible position.
Sadly, some team with end up hiring him at some point, and he will land on his feet. What an a……..
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:16 pm

So how do you blow a 2-1 lead and Nia Long?

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:52 pm

All: KJ is a client of mine that does weekends on WEEI. I have been working with him for some time now. Listen to his take. Agree or not. This guy is going places. Remember the name… KJ

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:35 pm

Ktron wrote:All: KJ is a client of mine that does weekends on WEEI. I have been working with him for some time now. Listen to his take. Agree or not. This guy is going places. Remember the name… KJ

Ktron

Thanks for sharing. He is on point.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:00 pm

Ktron wrote:All: KJ is a client of mine that does weekends on WEEI. I have been working with him for some time now. Listen to his take. Agree or not. This guy is going places. Remember the name… KJ

Wow; a reasonable sports talk host that doesn't rely on bluster.Will wonders never cease
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:02 pm

KJ is articulate, engaging, and intelligent. He'll go far.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:19 am

Very well said. You have a great client on the rise, Ktron. Can you get him on First Take or similar/bigber name?! He doesn't talk like all the guys and gals Stephen A. has on there, nor anywhere for that matter. There is a glaring niche there on that show for straight-talk, non-pandering, non-grandiose carefully chosen verbalization. I'd go all-in on KJ which I'm sure you are!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5