Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:41 pm

No Bradley and a home game for the Suns. Hopefully we blow them out like we should and won't need OT.

Boston always has at least on player I can't stand

Yup KG aka lord asshat, and lets not forget Jason terry.

That city has an asshole magnet just beneath the streets

Bayless makes me want to hurl mean cats at his head

Didn't even realize Bayless was on the C's now I remember being excited before that last Grizz game that we wouldn’t have to deal with him, and yet he found a way to see us again. Wouldn’t be surprised if he got traded to the Clippers or something somehow so he could play us 3 more times after tonight.

Yea seriously, I thought this would be an easy game then I realized freaken Bayless was in their team Ugh, I hope we score enough to offset his scoring.

Is Rondo wearing body armor under his jersey?

I like it I never really thought of players using padded shirts/vests under jerseys

He better hope its fire proof

Well since I have seen a few runors for bass imma be watching him.. See what he can bring to help us. I know about him but I havent really watched him closey...

I'm worried about this one. We gotta be tired after last night.

Yep, when they start whining they change the call against the Suns, don't remember seeing them change it when our player complained

I do not know how the #71 ref overturned that out of bounds play when he was 40 feet behind where it happened.

Jeff Green is being showcased for the Suns tonight.

Nice to see Rondo healthy One of my favorite guys to watch when healthy.

Me too Loved that pass in the post just now

I like Pressey Just not tonight

Hope Len looks better tonight He’ll be the biggest guy on the court all night

I don't know Pressey could hit a growth spurt at half time Few more inches and he's there

I bet ish loves having the height advantage for once

Its going to be awhile till Rondo is back to being Rondo. You can tell he isn't quite the same.

Celtics shooting 35% from the field........................And the game is tied

Rondo traded at halftime?

Come on man how can we not even blow out the Celtics who don't even have Bradley playing?

So, letting bad opponents hang around is the Suns new MO, huh?

Celtics actually have a decent team. They remind me a lot of the Suns.

Brandon Bass is the designated meh player to have a big game against us tonight.

I still don't get how rondo sucks the defense in like that He absolutely wants to pass the ball

Gerald Wallace is annoying.

Great now freaken Rondo is making jump shots

Goran is absolutely smothering Rondo.

Thank god we are playing against the Celtics, if we were against a good team we would be down by 20

Right now the Suns are making a horrible team look like a "decent" team.

Celtics are dead Just jam the dagger further in to make sure

Boston's tank is just too powerful.

Nothing more enjoyable than shooting the 3 in Bayless' face lol

Wtf is up with Rondo making all those mid-range jumper

This game is still far from over Rondo still very dangerous

Celtics may suck but there's no denying that Rondo is still one of the best players in the league.

Sullinger is a great piece going forward He’s no cornerstone, but he can have a David West kinda impact on a very good playoff team

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Away

Post by k_j_88 Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm

At least they respect Rondo.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down