Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 12/27/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 12/27/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Home, 12/27/22

Post by bobheckler Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:21 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/12/comments-from-other-side-rockets-122722.html

by FLCeltsFan

Anotha day anotha game! Back to the Wemby race.

Who needs Wemby when we have ShenGOON? Give him the rock, let him do his thing, and WE WILL WIN THE TITLE.

I’ll be at the game! I’m a bit scared of what the Celtics may do to us but excited to watch the Rockets!

No defensive cupcakes this time. Smart, Brown, Tatum, Williams etc is a tough defense to score on. Tough test.

Tough test for Celtics also. Rockets frontcourt is stronger than Celtics. It will be a war to be won in backcourt battles.

If Rockets beats Celtics in Boston, it might be the biggest surprise of the season.

Beating the Celtics would hurt our MIL pick.

i want to be the first saying Sengun is better than Tatum! (MY NOTE: Sengun, 9 rebounds, 0 points in 22 minutes)

No way did somebody legit just try and say our frontcourt is better than the Celtics...No it isn't at all, in any universe.

You know their front court has all NBA defense caliber players right?

Yup but Rockets front court is better. If their frontcourt was so good they would not give Bruno+Schroeder+Freedom to us just for Daniel Theis, for f...ing Daniel Theis. I don't know where he is. (MY NOTE: And where's Bruno and Freedom? Bruno played 4 minutes in a blowout and Freedom's out of the league. Schroeder was going to leave us anyway.)

EG sits on 2nd night of back to back, so Rockets have a chance for the upset. Smile

first order of business is to fire silas!

Let’s see how ignorant Kevin gets with the shot selection after a big performance

I expect a win. They have a taller soft Lavine on that team too.

I am expecting our young guys will struggle against a more veteran Celtics team. Developing teams are up and down, I am guessing down tonight and the haters will be out in full force blaming KPJ, Sengun, Green whomever they currently hate.

tatum going off for 50 tonight?

Nah Brown and Tatum both get 40 plus...

So we win 110-85?

We win.........................The race for wemba!

people told me wemby is a Bol Bol of France.... is this insulting or complimenting to Bol Bol

Celtics favored by 15 points, and have a 95.1% chance of winning. A competitive game here would say a lot.

Looking forward to Sengun dominating again tonight.... Only Silas can stop him from the biggest upset of the year tonight...

TD Garden always seems bigger idk why

Kids looks so focused n eager to grab this w away

These dudes are gonna mess around and win this game arent they uggggggh

ALL OF A SUDDEN WE'RE GOOD AGAIN

Damon Stoudamire coaching Boston? That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

This game will go 2 ways. Rockets play it close in the 1st half and then the Celtics pull away to blow them out, or the Celtics blow them out from the first minute.

Wanted stoudamire so bad back in the day. He was the key to a championship formula before Melo.

D**n the Celtics are good. I mean I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Both teams having a miss off

Alpi cannot let Marcus Smart push him around down there trying to draw a foul. They are clearly not calling them. He’s gotta be more physical

Sengun not fighting for position when Green is trying to entry pass. Resulted in 2 turnovers.

He’s getting mauled by smart rn, not totally on him.

Oh great, this is going to be another one of those games where our opponent is allowed to manhandle us while we get called for every tiny infraction

Putting Smart on Sengun just ****ing everything up... Routine entry passes aren't our strength..

marcus smart is annoying

These Boston a**holes really love their team. Need to shut them the he** up

Celtics figured that we can't mentally achieve basic basketball skill level things.. Entry passes, rotation defense, etc..

We're getting out gooned out there. Dunno if it's cause of the back to back but we need some energy.

May also be that we're playing the best team in basketball and they're better at the gooning than us

Jaylen is killing us

Both teams playing like buffoons

How is it possible that every Boston fan needs a punch in the face? Is the entire city just filled with a**holes

Bruno revenge game then.

boston announcers are ultra boring.

Our talent isn't legit until we can break 25 wins The Celtics now ... might have more wins than we get all year

I know it’s helping us but I’m not too sure about those calls on Porter jr lmao

Weak calls but I'm not complaining.

How the he** is 36 yold horford is back in before Sengun LMAO. Bro Silas is a mad man.

Tatum tatoos are so ugly

Grant Williams always complain. Very Happy He's doing it tonight against the Rockets.

They get the store brand halftime shows when the rockets come to town

Celts are overrated. Not impressed.

Leave it to Silas to destroy confidence after a great game from sengun. Can't wait for the day when this loser will be fired he's an idiot

this celtics ball movement is so nice

Boston commentators are massive homers but it's fun to hear them cry.

Seriously, do the refs realise that the Celtics are the top team right now? They don't need the ****ing help.

They were calling nothing early game then realized that the Rockets might win and had to take matters into their own hands

Boston Broadcast whining about the refs since the beginning of the game I like to imagine they're Bill Simmons It makes me really happy to see them upset

Bro celtics have insane hands. They deflect like half of the passes. WTF

Tatum getting a friendly whistle

If we got Boston's whistle, we'd be winning.

Look at our dimwitted coach always smiling wtf is up with that you should be furious about turnovers and not smile like a moron

Marcus Smart is breathing down Sengun's neck and passes to him were dogsh** this half.

Smart should have fouled out by now

I'm moving to Boston. Peace.

Celtics had some open drives; but they opt for 3's. So far it's working OK for us; at 23.8%

I keep forgetting we need to lose

Celtics coach gotta have coolest hair out of the coaches in the nba. Silas has ****ing derp haircut.

Man if Boston is suppose to be the best team in the league The Rockets are going to be champs in a couple of years...

The thing is, I want nothing but misery for Boston.

Tuning in just in time to see Rockets get jobbed by refs! 🤬

It’s so obvious the NBA has a Jason Tatum and Celtics agenda. They can’t stand these foreign players running the league.

really? reviewing for flagrant 1?

The way these refs have been I wouldn’t be surprised if this a Flagrant

Flagrant foul for hitting the ball.

I don’t even think that was a foul at all lmao

**** it, if you can't beat them, beat them up.

Lmao brown soft af

Rockets upping opponent body count.

Will Porter get a flagrant 2 for being like Smart?

We have yet to begin fouling fragrantly you beanie b***ards!

Dumba** commentators from the Celtics seeing a foul and talking banter. How brain dead are those guys

Did the Celtics forget about defense? Don't get me wrong, good play by the Rockets, but some weird breakdowns too.

These celtics are the new Warriors with all there scummy play

I really hate everything about the Celtics most unlike able organization imo

Unlikable fans, overrated city, JB is basically kyrie with good PR, etc.

Boston's crowd is so pasty white it makes me uncomfortable

Reduce your screen's brightness.

How did the celtics not get their defense set faster there? I felt like that was the slowest transition bucket ever.

Jaylen Brown cant miss

Jaylen Brown so d**n good

Overrated

Dude said Jalylen Brown overrated.. lol No one mentions him as a top tier ballplayer.. ( tho they should)... Still waiting on how is he overrated?

Some people on here just hate on any player that isn't on the Rockets. If a guy drops 25 a night and plays great defense without even making as much as an NBA 3rd team how can he be overrated?

Sometimes Brown looks better than Tatum.

I blame the people who scheduled the Rockets to face the Celtics on a b2b. At their place.

Tatum is a d**n good player, was never really a big fan but he's really come into his own.

My concern is Celtics's 3's will go back to the mean. They might pull away in 2nd half.

Is horford eating senguns lunch or something

Tatum and Brown making us look like a JV team

celtics are soooo lame “oooh look at me i’m so cool i can beat on the rockets on the second night of a b2b!!”

Tatum & Brown both have 30+ pts. No one else has double digit points. They are one bad ankle from getting destroyed in the playoffs. Just saying.

Shut that stupid crowd up!

Look at Williams cry about an obvious foul... far out, acting like it is some horrid injustice that he was actually called for one But the refs will continue to reward them.

Bruno just stands there and doesn’t even attempt to get the rebound 😭 (MY NOTE: Still think he's better than Theis?)

So Smart is allowed to just grab and harass Sengun with no whistle

Refs took Celtics side on every possible decision this game… wtf

Robert Williams changed the game with that tap out

We need a Marcus smart

Not even the most optimistic Rockets fan thought we could win tonight, so its ok. Jaylen Brown and Tatum demolished the game.

Best offense in the league did what they do to bad defenses unfortunately.

The celtics kind of do this to good defenses too, they are a really good bet to win the whole thing.

I like how Scalabrine on the Celts broadcast unapologetically uses first person plural, "we" "us," etc.

Having a game plan of going under screens on Tatum and Brown is definitely a choice…

Can somebody please tell Silas that it's OK to have a defensive system and that they don't have to let opponents shoot all the 3s they want

Silas has an empty head I think

Two Williams and Three colors (jalen green, jaylen brown, and derrick white).

I'm really not a huge Celtic hater......but I have an urge to punch every Celtic player in the face right now for some reason. 🤪

Tatum and brown are amazing. These guys have been an established championship contender for 3 years now.

Jaylen and Tatum wow. We need more versatile wings.

I dont think Tatum is that good

Celtics are boring af

Who hit the tank button?

The Celtics are a good team for a reason. Rockets aren't even playing bad.

the Celtics are good huh

Is it just me or are the celtics boring to watch? It's just pass along the perimeter until someone takes the shot, or contested 3s from Jaylen/Tatum

Nobody likes Boston

LOL Celtics look bored

Robert Williams is getting all the d**n rebounds. Box out.

Robert Williams is too good. Fernando can't be our Robert Williams

Sam Hauser is the most stereotypical Celtics player Ive ever seen, d**n…

Literally lost because they had the two best players on the floor

Then Jalen Green, then Grant Williams, then Horford, then Robert Williams.

The Celtics are what happens when you draft well and let that talent mature.

Celtics put all the white dudes they’re contractually obligated to roster to keep the team in Boston on the floor. This ones cooked.

They looked like ''pale (pink red) ruddy'' dudes to me, maybe you are looking at it from a diff lens

Game was lost when Boston kidnapped Senguns abilities by defending him with people half his size .. It confused him and Silas ..

It’s Silas fault our best player couldn’t score over 6’3 Marcus Smart….

Lol marcus smart is the dpoy

We need a Marcus Smart.

Boston is on another level man. They weren’t gonna let us do them like we did the bulls

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down