Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away, 3/18/23

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away, 3/18/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away, 3/18/23

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:36 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/03/comments-from-other-side-jazz-31823.html

by FLCeltsFan

Not sure I've ever seen a team have more of a scheduling advantage then we have tonight. We both played Monday night. Us in Miami and Boston in Houston. Since then Boston flew to Minny and played a tough one on Wednesday. Then flew to Portland and played the Blazers last night. Then flew to SLC and got in late I assume, losing an hour.

The west looks weak. NYK beat Nuggets. Any team in the west outside of Rockets and Spurs can go all the way to finals. Last year's Jazz (with Hardy) may have been great.

Orlando won so that usually means the Jazz refuse to lose.

Lauri drops casual 50/14/3 tonight.

Another must win game. Lauri for 83!

Another must loser of a game.

How long has Sexton been out now? There is no way we aren’t tanking.

He hurt it right before all-star break, so it's been about a month now. I believe it was reported that it was just a grade 1 strain, so not all that serious.

He'll have the healthiest hamstring in the world when he returns. Teams of doctors from around the planet will travel to Utah to marvel at it.

At the rate this mild hammy is going for sexton here’s hoping Markkanen develops a hangnail, that should keep him out the rest of the season. Lol

Celtics will kick our butts. Embrace the tank!!!

It's not really fair to the Celtics that they had to play last night on the west coast and we haven't played all week. The NBA fairness committee should step in and spot Boston some points, let them play with extra players on the court, or force our team to shoot with their off hand.

Jazz have had too much time off to where it might be a negative

This will be a really tough one for Boston to win. Hope they bring their A game.

Need to just lose the next few so we can shut down Sexton, JC for the year… Lauri should rest his back or help Wiggins with his family issues… they may not even know each other but if my family was going through **** I think Lauri would be quite helpful.

Walker Kessler triple double As a tanking fan, getting a triple double would be my NBA championship, ok besides getting a top 4 pick

boston hitting uncontested 3s like that ok cool 👍

At the game. More Celtics fans than Jazz fans

Green shirts and jerseys EVERYwhere.

Ah Mazula is youngest coach. Always say Hardy is 2nd youngest

Can we find some other way of tanking than "First option THT"?

Minny starting to get blown out in Toronto. Clippers lost to Orlando. GSW losing. It seems nobody want the last few playoff spots and play in.

Western conference really is a tire fire. (MY NOTE: And yet we still manage to lose to them)

Are we actually blitzing and double teaming a top scorer?

Why does that guy shoot so weird wtf? Edit: Wait is that BLAKE GRIFFIN?!!?

F***ing GAY...Dunn wide open. So done with seeing Rudy playing.

Jazz guys have been watching too much college basketball, and trying to imitate the missed shots....

Which team played last night?

These game threads have been so empty lately. Cmon guys we're not that bad.

At least make it entertaining. This crap is painful

Why does this feel like an away game? Arena quiet as he**

I get that we're not trying to win, but THT is never going to be a Top 3 offensive option for this team in any capacity. No idea why he suddenly has the brighest of green lights.

Don't think we're in any danger of winning this game even if Hardy benches his ***

I legit have a hard time imagining a more entertaining tank commander than THT. He is chaos - sometimes it's fantastic and sometimes it's horrifying, but it's never boring.

Tatum scoreless but everyone else killing us. Muscala and Kornet playing well.

Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash

Who was it that kept saying the last two years that Kornet was the Jazz’s missing piece to a championship? Lmfao

honestly feels like a long time since we've played against an actually good team.

Beloved Jazz legend Kris Dunn with the travel with nobody anywhere near him.

fans gonna start booing Hauser thinking it’s Gordon Hayward.

Gonna be a slaughter tonight Neutral

Other teams don't miss 3s against us do they?

THT is so bad sometimes. All the moves, almost zero touch or awareness of where the rim is when he drives in. Lol.

Celtics have a lot of rotation players out, so I was worried that we were gonna screw this up and win this one. Thankfully it looks like my fears were misguided.

This is boring. Back to the college games.

I'm starting to see a lot of potential in THT. oh no I've become a laker fan havent I

Now we are playing. And they are playing like a b2b

TALENTED HORTON TUCKER

Talen gives and Talen takes

we're gonna find some way to win this stupid game, wtf

Probably not but getting 19 point deficit down to 1 was amazing

They really gave Tatum 3 shots on that lol. Refs in on the tank.

Kris Dunn got paid. He can suck now.

One of the most impressive comebacks all season and it’s dead in here 😅

You know how I know we’re trying to tank??? Every time we get it close, we put in Rudy Gay.

1st team All NBA Hunk Ochai Agbaji!

So I know that Boston is tired, but really, is there a team the Jazz can't go toe to toe with on any given night?

That was a phantom foul on Williama

Jazz know they're not supposed to win this, right?

Jazz gonna mess around and win this. Lol

We totally need to keep KO. 3 legit 7’ers who can control the game on both ends.

Stupid sucky Celtics

Jazz know the Celtics are tired on the B2B. Will Hardy is making the Cs try to beat their zone, and the Cs don't have the energy and crispness to do it.

Also, let’s send some better looking fans to the game

be the jazz
trade away your best players preseason
win anyways
decide halfway through the season you want to tank
trade away 4 more good players
become basically a g league team with a couple good players
start winning against the second best team in the league

Good test for Boston here. Came out strong. 19 point lead. Thought easy. And now down 7. Easy to pack it in but think they will fight back.

Just tuning in. Why does it sound like there are a ton of Celtic fans there?

It sounds like an away game.

half the crowd is green i’m not surprised

IM DUNN WITH CELTICS FANS TAKING OVER THE ARENA

Rudy makes 2 threes and thinks hes Kobe

I guess most fans have given up on the season: Vivint is overrun with celtics fans right now. It's a shame because even though we lose a lot, we are still fun to watch.

I want the Jazz to lose, because draft picks. But also, I want all the Celtics fans to go home sad, so I'm conflicted.

Join the anti tank dark side, we have cookies

I've always said the key to success was to let Rudy cook

Such a good game. Tank what?

Brogdon might get Boston over the hump this year. He is good.

I hate the ****ing Celtics

Brown would look great next to the Finnisher

There is no need to win this game should be tanking to position ourselves in the draft

Do these fans know we're tanking? They're cheering like their lives are depended on it.

Some fans actually enjoy watching the Jazz players do cool things, who would've thought.

Yeah but it makes you wonder if they only to go like 1 game a year and doesn't know how the NBA works.

Will be crazy if we truly do win this.

Alright I know we’re tanking, but…f*** it, I can’t stand Celtic fans. Let’s win this sh**.

Back to his starters and Dunn with 8 to go. Hardy wants to win.

Is it just me or is it looking like they never call fouls for us?

I took a glance at Kornet and for a second I thought Hayward was still playing for the Celtics.

Grant Williams is making a case for a nice contract. I’m sure DA is paying attention.

KO is a national treasure

You do realize GSW would have gotten Brandon Jennings instead of Steph Curry had they gotten the 10th pick instead of the 7th pick in the 2009 draft?
That's the Jazz's situation right now.

Fun game. One of these that I won't mind losing.

Good ****ing he** how many Boston band-wagoners are at the game tonight? They're louder than the jazz fans.

Grant Williams cooking us on wide open corner threes is some Quin era defense bullsh**

That was borderline dirty by brown.

Man, Jaylen Brown looks scary with that black mask. ...

I'm pretty sure the Boston feed is pumping in fake noise. The Jazz feed didn't sound near as loud.

i will be pi**ed if we win this game

Wow THT is more clutch than Mitchell!

Jazz have really shut down Tatum tonight.

Feel bad for the fans who are so vehemently pro-tank that they couldn't enjoy such an incredible hard-fought win from our players.

It warms my heart that all those obnoxious C’s fans at the arena had to watch their team eat an L at the hands of blocker Kessler.

THT can't decide if he wants to win or tank.

Can anyone explain why so many people were cheering for the Celtics?

Bandwagon?

Tatum 0 points in the 2nd half. Wow wow wow

omg can we stop winning, can we please learn how to tank

I still hate the Celtics because of the Hayward situation, so this was awesome.

We are really bad at this tanking thing

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away, 3/18/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away, 3/18/23

Post by Ktron Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:55 pm

Need to just lose the next few so we can shut down Sexton, JC for the year… Lauri should rest his back or help Wiggins with his family issues… they may not even know each other but if my family was going through **** I think Lauri would be quite helpful.

😂 Too Funny..

Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash Rudy Gay is trash

MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP

You know how I know we’re trying to tank??? Every time we get it close, we put in Rudy Gay.

MVP MVP MVP

THT is so bad sometimes. All the moves, almost zero touch or awareness of where the rim is when he drives in. Lol.

TALENTED HORTON TUCKER

Ktron

Back to top Go down