Trouble Sealing the Deal

3 posters

Go down

Trouble Sealing the Deal Empty Trouble Sealing the Deal

Post by MDCelticsFan Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

This is the third tine in the last three years that the Celtics have not been able to finish off a team after having secured a 3-2 edge after 5 games in a 7 game series. The close out knock out punch seems to be very elusive for this group of players. Orlando came back to win the last 2 in '09, the Lakers in '10, now the Heat do it in 2012. Other than the one title in '08 it's like the Oiers were vs. the Steelers in the late 70's.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Trouble Sealing the Deal Empty Re: Trouble Sealing the Deal

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:54 pm

WTF is your fockin point? in 09 KG wasn't even there in 10 Perk got hurt/tackled in game 6, do I have to defend this team? when did you turn into a troll?

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:40 am

MD,
I believe, you're trying to bunch together 3 different events because they look similar. As Cow pointed out, in 2009 PP was totally gassed and couldn't carry the team any longer, in 2010 Perk's knee in a very crucial game let them down; this year number of events took them out of the finals.
I'm pretty sure that there will be millions of discussions on the blogs, articles in newspapers and sport sites on the the topic of why Celtics couldn't get into the Finals. This topic, IMO, deserves its own thread.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down