Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:36 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/12/comments-from-other-side-spurs-12515.html

Trap game, tbh..This Celtics team is well-coached and are punching above their weight considering the names on that roster (a bunch of 6th men really)..Smart out should help; he had great outing first meeting and bothererd us with his hustle and D..let's keep a clean homecourt record..

All right! Hope to see these guys play tonight if we can maul the Smart-less Celtics.

I want some garbage time to watch some of our developing players??

Shouldn't be a "trap game" - Boston isn't some mediocre team. They have the 5th best point differential in the league so far and have beaten plenty of decent/good opponents (Atlanta, OKC, Miami, blown out Washington twice).

Huge fan of Brad Stevens. That franchise is in really good shape with him, the role players they have right now, and their upcoming draft picks.

It's the Avery Bradley show

Boston is a tricky squad. Defense on point right now.

kawhi is losing the ball like he’s guarding himself

Bradley lit Danny Green up. If Danny sucks on offense, I can accept it. Can’t accept him playing bad on defense.

I hate Olynyk’s dinky ponytail.

Olynyk looks better with the pony tail than the headband.

Game over. There goes our undefeated home record.

Boston warriors tbh

They are the closest thing to the Warriors in the East

Put Diaw in & let him sumo wrestle w/ Sullinger

Lol getting owned by Avery Bradley.

Tim ain't even trying to defend the P&R anymore. Get out

Starters just playing pathetic. Play a unit that will try.

Why f***ing scrub teams always play like World f***ing champs against us?

Celtics aren't scrubs at all.

Celtics attacking the Spurs soft spot on D w/ their speed & mid-range shooting

Move over MJ... Avery Bradley is the new GOAT.

Bradley has been off to a damn good start this season- not surprising to see him to do well. Plus, his defense is great, he's turned into a damn nice player. (MY NOTE: Respect)

Defense godawful against mediocre leastern team... Who the F*** is Avery Bradley?

Can we trade Danny and Anderson for Avery?

West just worked Olynyk.

Keep pounding the ball to West as long as he's being guarded by a woman

Leastern team on pace for OVER 100 in OUR building Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away Smibang
(MY NOTE: I've been seeing this .gif a lot from other fans playing us)

Brad Stevens still looks like he is 12 years old.

Bradley has been on fire the past couple of game & is playing w/ a lot of confidence

Olynyk better not Kevin love any spurs players or he will get the gulf cartel to have a chat with him.

It took every player on their team to shoot 100% from the field to be this close to us and they are still losing lol

BOS is a scrappy bunch

Against little teams like Boston, West and Diaw are ok. Against the teams with big guys, the Spurs have to adjust.

Tyler zeller looks like a Kevin love with no 3pt shooting

Brad Stevens could be a scary coach if he had talent on his team (MY NOTE: He will. Danny just needs a little more time)

Isaiah Thomas is always out there trying to embellish contact like Chris Paul

Put in Kawhi have him bully Rj Hunter

didn't the C's wax us in the summer league game?

Yup Marcus Smart s***ted all over Summer Spurs scrubs.

Celtics bitching about fouls:
-Isaiah embellishes contacts
-Sullinger is one of the biggest hacks in the league

Loved how TO got physical with the midget

Having to defend a quick midget, and getting guarded by Avery Bradley. Feel bad for TO smh

That's when you give up the ball to Kawhi or Manu since Marcus Smart isn't playing.

Since when was amir Johnson a solid offensive player?

Celtic defense is excellent

Damn you, Jae Chowder

doesn’t jae crowder look like Kenneth faried?

Only in the hair

LaMarcus just really likes playing the Celtics, I guess.

Him and bobo apparently. Our bigs are getting work done today, except Timmy.. TRADE him to the Celtics because that would be funny

Boston playing really well, they play very good D too.

Boston played better defense than us this half

Sullingers hair looks like Godzilla’s back

The refs have really not been the best tonight. It went in our favor in the first half, so I didn’t complain.

Celtics fans complaining about the refs acting like we aren’t the best defensive team in the league..lol

To be fair, we’ve been getting a lot of calls tonight.

When I listen to Celts announcers, I wonder why anybody ever called Sean a homer

I wonder how Jerebko would work out as a Spur.

The Celtics have unbiased announcers. Really top notch.

Some of the Celtics defenders have the energy of Mills but with the kicker of good defensive abilities.

Marcus Smart isn't even playing in the game & dude plays w/ the same intensity as Russell Westbrook.

Crowder is a very good defender but they are soft inside, so smash them in the paint

An over and back, without being touched in the back court? Do the refs not know the rules?

I'm glad Amir Johnson attempted that three

Danny having a rough night dealing with I. Thomas. He's a handful and a bit of a flopper.

This Celtics team is well coached. I have to give props to Brad Stevens.

The Celts are well coached and actually been playing very well considering their talent level. And the East is better overall than the West at the moment.

Olynyk = Timmy's bitch

Damn, the Spurs with all the home cooking tonight

Patty can't guard Thomas

No one can guard Thomas 1-on-1& he is unstoppable when he's rolling

Isaiah Thomas reminds me a lot of AI.

Spurs defense tonight:

Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away Swiss_Cheese_Garden_of_Eden

Calm down. It's actually been solid since the second quarter. Isiah Thomas is a load to handle

I wanted Hunter in the draft as pure if a shooter as there was this year.

F***ing Celtics won't die. A**holes

I remember when Avery Bradley couldn't shoot

F***ers won't go away.

Boston just insists on hanging around, damn it.

The refs are legit awful on both sides tonight.

Oh boy. We’re getting killed by small-ball.

This is the closest a team has been to getting 100 against us in forever.

That’s one way to stop their 3’s…Foul them

The calls got shitty after Stevens whined to the refs after the first.

So…a team finally hit 100 against us. And its the Celtics lol

Refs read the article about Spurs fouling the least…These refs told themselves…not on our watch

Thomas – quit making free throws or I’ll start cutting off fingers

The Celtics are wearing Kryptonite Green.

OMG they never quit do they?

Mr. Chowder does not care if u are in his face. Holy hell.

Crowder SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE

Celtics sure have a lot of (Irish?) fight spirit in them. Respect.

That was a really clutch shot from Crowder.

4th qtr recap

Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away Giphy

Damn it Boston lol back up and let him inbound so we can win and you can go home stop this fancy defense stuff

Did the Boston announcers really just throw shade at Kawhi for missing FTs in the 2013 Finals? Classy.

The Celtics are very active in the paint

Thomas throws out his leg into Parker and Parker gets called for the foul.

Easy and good call. Tony can't push him with that lower hand
Spurs give up TRIPLE DIGITS in OUR HOME BUILDING    Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away Smipctoss

The only reason we will win this game tonight is because Boston can't shoot 3s. They had wide open looks all night

Thomas is freaking fast. Like Tony used to be. It's just a fact of life. That little bastard is a handful for everyone, and has been since he came into the league.

Really a rough night when Jae Crowder outplay Kawhi Leonard, one of those nights I guess.

Still cannot believe the Celts scored 100+ on us ...

Boston has been playing really well lately... Solid win and I'm glad we're not playing them again

I'm surprised at this Celts team they played some good D and Isaiah Thomas running around out there like Allen Iverson makes for a tough contest.

Solid win Imo, Steven has his guys playing hard.

Their backcourt is a nightmare when Marcus Smart is in the lineup

We had no answer for Thomas. Td struggled defending shooting team's like these. You have to give them credit. Stevens is a he'll of a as coach. Celtics are a handful and have one unguardable player in Thomas.

I like to call that game a moral loss.

Boston is scrappy. They certainly don't quit. Stevens is doing a nice job there.

they are an allstar big away from top 4 seed in the East.. (MY NOTE: We are 1 1/2 games away from being #4 in the east. We are one all-star away from being #2 or #3 in the east)

With an ALL-STAR big, I make them out to be #2 seed. (MY NOTE: THANK YOU! I wrote my comment before teading this one)

Respect to Boston for putting up a hell of a fight.

Final thoughts of the game, f*** Brian Scalabrine :smile:

Congrats to Boston, though. What an exciting game.

Would like to see the Celts notch the Warriors an L.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away

Post by gyso Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Leastern team on pace for OVER 100 in OUR building

This is the closest a team has been to getting 100 against us in forever.

So…a team finally hit 100 against us. And its the Celtics lol

Spurs give up TRIPLE DIGITS in OUR HOME BUILDING

Still cannot believe the Celts scored 100+ on us ...

I guess our offense doesn't suck that badly . . .

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Spurs, Away

Post by dbrown4 Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:48 pm

Didn't see the game, just the scroll with all the football games on and GSW going for #21. Not bad at all in a loss against the 2nd best team in the West at home.

Now we just need a good run and get 5-7 games over .500.

Very pleased. ESPN will start picking us up soon. Right now, ESPN is probably contracting to get GSW's next 14 games lined up as the Lakers record comes more in focus. Big risk there. They probably won't strike until they are about 5 games away from it if they make it that far. Then we will be ESPN's next target for TV time.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:17 pm

yep, we're 1 big man away.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down