Comments From the Other Side - vs Pistons

4 posters

Go down

Comments From the Other Side - vs Pistons Empty Comments From the Other Side - vs Pistons

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2013/11/comments-from-other-side-pistons-13.html

Go get this I´d hate to give this bad Boston team their first win

Given that all the games with the 76ers now look like certain losses, It may be a must-win.

I just want a good old fashioned blow out.. Is that asking too much.. I mean, I wanna see a lineup of Siva, KCP, Datome, Tony Mitchell and Jorts by the 3rd quarter..

All the seats in the first row have the Celtic announcers. Really??

Wow the Celtics lineup has changed a lot We have more name recognition than they do!

They started Green at the 2! I hope this is a talent defining game, and Detroit doesn't even let Boston come within a mile of winning this game.

I want them to destroy this Celtics team. We've done it time and time again last year without the talent we had now.

Need to blow this team out from start to finish; total domination please.

These refs are such idiots

Wow, Boston is ridiculously bad defensively. Its actually amazing -

They're small and slow inside, not a good combination

The Celtics coach looks like a college kid in a suit

I really wish he was our coach

Jennings! How does a guy that skinny go and get himself in a barfight?

By having a mouth twice his size

Crazy how completely overmatched Boston is in the paint. They look like they’re playing with kids.

Gawd are we gonna deal with sh1thead refs all season? Josh Smith gets run into at the 3 pt line and NO CALL. Then the next possession Celtics Jordan Crawford TRAVELS at the 3 pt line and gets a runner. 2 straight MISSED CALLS at the 3 pt line (out in the plain view of everyone).

Suffocating D That Olnyk girl didn’t have a chance

The NBA Where WNBA Hairstyles Happen. Think BIG.

This ain't summer league any more, Olynyk

Olynyk is making Jonas his pretty boyfriend

We should be blowing these fools out right now

Olynyk is terribly terrible.

Faverani doesn't understand how to flop yet

When did Faveroni get out of jail?

He was the centerfold in last month's edition of Prison Ink magazine

Is Avery Bradley Naturally a point guard? If so…..yeezus.

A guard who defends the opposite point guard He never showed much offensive skills.

They are playing bass/olynyk down low. Lets just dunk every time on offense

Got the Boston feed, and the commentators just as I like them-subdued. Looks like at least an easy scheduling win so far.

Felt like we could have put them away a few times But…10 is good.

The Celtics are very bad (and I love it)

I really don't know who I hate more...Jerebko, Bynum, or Stuckey...Thank God they're all on the court at the same time right now...

These refs are pieces of trash. How can you not call a foul on bass?

Dick Bavetta

He's a dirty old bast*rd, he's not the lovable old man the NBA wants you to think he is.....

Avery Bradley looks horrible. Has he made a shot yet?

Avery Bradley looks great with good players and horrible with bad ones. Like pretty much every nba player.

Bradley's problem is he is no PG. His ballhanding is worse than ben gordons. He should be playing SG

Go to hell will Bynum you ball stopping cancer...I HATE YOU

Josh still lacks brain cells frequently smh

Philly being 3-0 is as absurd as a Jerebko hook shot

For some reason ive never liked Jeff Green

The Celtics are so bad

This is embarrassing...Boston is GARBAGE.

The reason we suck so much is because of stuckey. He has the amazing talent to make everybody around him worse

We should be up by 30. This Boston team is putrid. I guess they’re dragging us to their level. That was Brad Stevens’ best quality as a college coach anyway.

He, he can only do so much without Rondo around

The Celtics suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I like this

If we lose this game Dumars and Cheeks get fired

It just occurred to me That these jerseys look eerily like the Atlanta Hawks’

Detriot saving money on designers and fabric Instead find Hawk jerseys and print “Motor City” on them

This team loses now I quit for the season if we make the playoffs I may tune in again but not for some time

This Celtics run started with Avery Bradley pressuring the ball handler

Olynik gets away with stuff.

Olynyk looks like he wants a guitar.

I can picture him driving a VW VAN and singing Kumbaya.

Olnyk looks like Sunshine from remember the titans.

I hate Rodney to **** much I cant put it into words. I wish he had an Achilles tear or some crap

Boston looks like the better team so if they win it wont be by luck

You can't be that stupid, can you?

Olynik gets away with some shit. He’s Canadian so they cut him some slack.

Go away, Celtics! Just go away!!!

I really don't like Mo Cheeks

Yeah, I'm starting to see why Cheeks didn't get an interview anywhere else.

I will accept an ugly win In your heart, you knew this team wasn’t going to be a finished product by game 3!

Beating this Boston roster Requires far from a finished product.

I think bass has $ on Detroit

Kelly O Top stat performer for Boston. Not sure if that’s funny, sad, or maddening?

He looked like crap And I’m not talking about his face and hair. He’s just so ugly to watch play. But somehow his stat line is efficient. Sad

Brooklyn's $180 million payroll Lost to Orlando by 20. Makes me happy. Any team with KG on it is automatically my least favorite team.

Boston needs a PG, its a shame neither Stuck nor Bynum played well this game.

I think their low scoring had just as much to with them sucking as it did with our defence -

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From the Other Side - vs Pistons Empty Re: Comments From the Other Side - vs Pistons

Post by k_j_88 Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Classy fans.. Not.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Comments From the Other Side - vs Pistons Empty Re: Comments From the Other Side - vs Pistons

Post by beat Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Lot of truthfull lines in there.....unfortuately

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:03 am

Pistons are in much worse shape than the Celtics. They are just good enough to THINK they have a chance...but the Bulls, Heat, Nets, Knicks, Pacers will blow them out....so they are in NBA no mans land. Couldnt happen to a nicer group of fans.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down