Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 2/4/22

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 2/4/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 2/4/22

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:51 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/02/comments-from-other-side-pistons-2422.html

by FLCeltsFan

I really hope Bey can show flashes going against Brown. Best case scenario is Bey turns into a similar player

Bol Bol revenge game incoming 😈

Cade Cunningham is not playing tonight (Hip Bruise) Also Josh Jackson won't be able to be ejected as he's out (Back Spasms)

We are going to get crushed

I bet we win

Olynyk was brutal last night. Like one of those most dreadful Killian games.

Hopefully Kelly's shot makes it back soon. Or at the start of next year I guess.

I like Kelly, but his game last night was even worse than a bad Killian game. Because Killian is pretty much always good on D, and Kelly was bad on both ends last night.

This is the worst case scenario for me personally;
No Cade
Grant still on the team
It's the Celtics

A question - Which team, Celtics or Pistons is better positioned for the future? Boston, who already has two stars, but seems to be stuck in neutral for the last couple of years. Or the Pistons, who are really bad, but have their foundational piece, whose future is wide open? (MY NOTE: How delusional is this?)

Probably cause I’m high but how we feeling if somehow we’re in this Ben Simmons/James Harden trade as like a 3rd team?

We getting Maxey for free

is there a team Pistons fans hate more than the Celtics?

given each team's present situation, and you had a choice, who would you rather have. CADE or Tatum & Brown?

I’ve got a not-so-great feeling that we might get curb stomped tn. Hope I’m wrong.

What the he** is going on with these refs

Future Piston Jaylen Brown looks good

Is that Brian scalibrine I see on the sidelines with a headset?? Does he do Celtics games or some radio stuff??? Lol

OMG here we go again, Olynyk the tank comander is in

Covid seems to have done a number on KO. He just looks totally off after looking great when he first came back.

Boston getting every loose ball.

Do I hear some boo birds?

I am sooo tired of watching rebounds float to the other team while our guys stand around and watch

Are we trying to play as bad as possible?

I wish someone would tell us to do stuff.

Oooofffff this is a tough watch

I’m at the game. This arena is DEAD.

This is exactly why I do not like tanking purposely. Guys get disinterested and simply go through motions on the court and play with NO regard! Charles Barkley hit them on the head. This team does not compete at all! And if they do not find a way to wash this "its ok to lose" mentality Cade will be wasted! (MY NOTE: I've been saying this for years)

Comedy of errors out there

Killian just missed the rim by 18 inches. On a layup.

Schroeder locking up Lyles. Lol

At the game and this 7 year old kid behind me just said “Why are they so bad at basketball?” His mom told him they just needed to practice more.

Kelly O has been absolutely abysmal on defense since coming back

Waiting by the stadium to see if any tickets go on sale below $30 by halftime to watch the pistons lose I feel pathetic rn

Sometimes I wonder why I spend Friday nights watching this team

I'm hoping Grant scores 30 tonight. If the rumored Simmons for Harden goes through, Grant would truly be the foremost players several teams would go after (I hope).

I swear, KO looks like a different person today - moving much better

Killian shoots… HITS THE RIM! You can hear the excitement from Blaha.

Schrooooooder vs. McGroooooder

This game is way closer than it should be

Tatum is gonna have nightmares of Killian after this game

They're killing us with those lobs.

We're trying to run plays, I'm pretty sure. Their defense might be better than our offense.

The arena is so dead that you can hear every word the players are saying on the broadcast 🤣

This game is pretty much de definition of depression

This is a borderline horror show, if Boston even starts playing remotely well they are gonna win by 50 tonight.

This Celtics team is such a waste

Cojo you think you’re getting the block there across the body on G Williams with you’re little teapot a** body? Dumb af foul

Wow, 13 people here. I feel special

there’s no way we shoot like this in the second half right guys

If we’re an NBA team we won’t

I wish I had bet the under

31 points halftime

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL

The good news is that the Pistons held an opponent to only 46 points in the 1st half (season low?). The bad news?...everything else.

The scoring pattern is actually in our favor.
1: 28-16
2: 18-15
3: 08-14 ???
4: -2-13 ???
Looks like a Piston Victory, 58-52

The Celtics look very average. I think the Pistons are just playing one of their worst games in a while.

Anyone got any good jokes? Talking about the game doesn’t seem like much fun

League is f***ed when we have 24 year old cade, lebron james, and lebron james sr.

Celtics aren’t exactly playing well

Did all the Pistons forget to put their contacts in tonight?

How are we only down 16, we’re not even on pace to break 70

This game is just ugly all around.

When you can just throw it near the rim to Robert Williams and get uncontested dunks, that takes you a long way.

Hamidou is great at drawing fouls

If only he was great at the part that comes after

If Hamidou could shoot, even a little bit, he'd be nearly impossible to stop. lol as I type this he hits a 3 with one shoe Very Happy

5 games separate 1 through 9 in the East. And the 10th seeded Hawks are rolling.

how Celtics are on top 5 net rating for a while?

Wow, we're shooting 29% overall but 42% from 3 (5-12)

Will we break 70

Crowd looking as on drugs as you'd expect from a group who voluntarily purchases tickets to watch this.

Team really does look worse with Grant back. Ain’t no one trading anything good for him. We’re stuck with him.

That's the second time Schroeder has blown by Kelly. Someone has to help in that situation.

Is Kelly getting pushed out of position by Dennis Scroeder

Weird that we're not getting totally blown out. Shooting 42.!% from three keeping them in range I guess.

Dwane Casey needs to be fired immediately

Won't lose by 73.    Also might not score 73.

How do you shoot 27% in the paint?????

We’ve taken 14 more shots than them and we’re down 19

what am I even watching? And why am I watching it?

I would be so angry if I paid money to see this team.

They're only outrebounding us 50-43. I don't see how that is possible.

KO is 3-13 in the last 48 hours, and it has been an ugly, ugly 3-13.

Can we force them to put Tatum back in?

How are we not down by 60

Someone wake me up when we trade Jerami.

80 points, I knew we could do it!

Imagine only being up 12 on us in THIS game

Diallo and Naismith could be brothers

We really don't respect Pritchard's ballhandling, LOL.

Ugly game that's going to end up looking like quite a respectable loss.

My favorite part of every pistons games: let's play actual basketball when it is too late

Foul Romeo every time and we could win this  he’s horrible

Eh we knew we wouldn’t win this one, especially with Cade out. The last minute and George talking sh** about Langford’s airball was the best part of the game.

Pistons have scored more in the last 8 minutes than they did in the first half.

Our 62 points in the second half literally twice what we scored in the first.   Obviously not all against their starters.

Ugh, I hate this team today.

First half was our lowest scoring half in 3 seasons with 31 points, pretty impressive.

Bill Laimbeer must be rolling over in his grave with this pitiful performance! (MY NOTE: If only...)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 2/4/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 2/4/22

Post by bobc33 Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:56 pm

“ Diallo and Naismith could be brothers”.

I thought we had traded him to Detroit and I had missed the announcement.

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 2/4/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away, 2/4/22

Post by dboss Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:08 pm

bobc33 wrote:“ Diallo and Naismith could be brothers”.

When watching the game last night I mentioned the same thing to my wife. They favor one another.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:33 pm

Cojo you think you’re getting the block there across the body on G Williams with you’re little teapot a** body? Dumb af foul
That would be one Cory Joseph

Did all the Pistons forget to put their contacts in tonight?

Hamidou is great at drawing fouls.
If only he was great at the part that comes after

I'm hoping Grant scores 30 tonight. If the rumored Simmons for Harden goes through, Grant would truly be the foremost players several teams would go after (I hope)

Team really does look worse with Grant back. Ain’t no one trading anything good for him. We’re stuck with him.

Someone wake me up when we trade Jerami.
I think its safe to say they ain’t feeling our boy Jerami

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:36 pm

dboss wrote:
bobc33 wrote:“ Diallo and Naismith could be brothers”.

When watching the game last night I mentioned the same thing to my wife.  They favor one another.  

Naismith is dead. I think?

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down