Comments From The Other Side - Suns, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Suns, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Suns, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:37 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/01/comments-from-other-side-suns-11516.html

I have a good feeling about this game guys. Will reveal the winner when the game ends.  (MY NOTE:  Huh?)

I have a feeling we could be looking at some guys we're 'discussing' in trades. Lots of very movable pieces on both teams...(MY NOTE:  I don't see a player you have that I want except Teletovic)

Tonight provides an excellent opportunity to gain in the tank rankings. This is a true must lose.

Mighty Mouse is going to destroy us!

Why bother doing these game threads anymore. We all know they are going to get their arse kicked from pillar to post.

Be ready for lots of turnovers. I'm expecting at least 20 of 'em.

Does anyone else watch this team and just laugh at how bad we are? It's just comical how poorly put together this team is

LOL Tyson can't even grab the ball.... That contract is poison

If we had Thibs here we would be like a 5 seed.

I want Markieff to go for like 25, 12 and 5 tonight.

So we can trade him tomorrow?

We have no defensive cohesion, a street ball offense and the chemistry of a preseason team.

Knight is close to the worst defensive PG in the entire league. He might be in the right position maybe 2% of the time he is in the game.

At least we only have to pay him $14 million another 4 years after this one.

Every loose ball goes to the Celtics.

The Suns might legitimately be the worst team in the league.

Lol. Watching at work. Getting destroyed by a man name Kelly.

Comments From The Other Side - Suns, Home Sylfut

Hornacek needs to go. Why put Chandler in against TWO stretch four? Especially putting him to guard OLYNYK? Seriously.

Can we get Jae Crowder tho? Lol

I can't believe Dallas gave him and a top 7 protected first up for Rondo.

When I heard 'Tucker stripped by OLYNIK' - I threw up in my mouth a bit

MOrris guard Olynk Smile) great D

When you allow Olynk to look like Jordan ... on what serious team we talking about

Tyson Chandler is a 7'3 pile What are the amnesty rules and how soon can we get rid of him? Kelly Olynyk is out there looking like an All-NBA first teamer

What the hell did I just watch? Chance to cut the lead to 2 points. Miss both free throws. End up being down 21 points in a half of a quarter.

You have just watched a collection of individual star WANNABES trying to play this beautiful game...and coach allowing it.

Might as well just put a full d-league team out there. At least they will play with effort.

This Celtics team is amazing. Stevens is the real deal They have their top3 players playing under 8M/yr.

Celtics are going for all the steals Because suns don’t have a good ball handler to setup the offense

Stevens is a top 3 coach. The guy took Butler (who had done NOTHING before him) to TWO consecutive final fours. The only two who might be better are Pop and Carlisle.

I think you're right... Stevens isnt even in his 40's yet. What a amazing hire by Ainge.

If Stevens is our coach we're in the playoffs easily Imo. Even this year.

Lead is down to the teens W00t

I can't stand the Celtics broadcasters. Never could.

Question of the night: Can Celtics exceed 143

They can create easy offense even with their bench. This team will be super tough when they found a real franchise player.

Coaching is a big part of it.

IT stuffs Booker! Who says IT can’t play defense?

Booker stone-walled by IT Hahahahaha

I really like IT. I hope he makes the allstar team.

Tom Heinsohn is such a homer lol.

We should upgrade To the Phoenix Day School for the Deaf and Blind.

It's official: Olynyk is a Suns killer

Not really. Anyone in the league can make the wide open threes we've been giving him all night

Olynyk (aka Neil from The Young Ones) is schooling the Suns.

Marcus Smart and Avery Bradley are two of the best if not best defensive guards in the NBA. Just a handful.

Last year's trades look worse than I ever imagined now. Thomas for a late draft pick was a great trade for Boston. I still do not like him though.

I think Horny called the timeout to mail it in and bring in the scrubs Except that scrubs is all we have left

We have scrubbier scrubs than the ones we are playing?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down