Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 12/31/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 12/31/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 12/31/21

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:25 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/12/comments-from-other-side-suns-123121.html

by FLCeltsFan

Cam and Smith vs. Horford and the Time Lord. That's a tough matchup inside. Need to be able to punish them on the perimeter.  

Happy Book in Boston day to you all

Boston is the most infuriating team to watch. With the talent they have, they have ZERO teamwork. 4/42 from three point range. Jaylen Brown with 36 shot attempts and zero assists.

Watch the Celtics start hitting their shots (all layups) against the Suns

Ahhh time to beat the green lucky charms mascot team again lol

Celtics bring two words to mind for me - dysfunctional, and inconsistent.

Should be an easy win even without Jae and DA.

I will wait to see if it happens but it sounds like the Suns will sign Justin Jackson to a 10-day hardship contract.   He was on a 10-day contract with Boston. Maybe he is still in town.

Booker for 75

I'm expecting the Celtics to pound the ball inside with their starting five. They have a lot of size.

Anyone else hate the Celtics commentary team?

Gotta listen to the Celtics commentators for this one. I don't think Scalabrine is a stone cold homer?

He's really good at his job, one of the best in the league.  (MY NOTE:  Do they grow mescaline in Arizona?  They must because this guy's on it)

Celtics announcing crew is so annoying. Is there anything worse than the Boston accent?

eh, better than the warrior announcers. at least Scal is buttering us up so far.

The Celtics Time Lord aka Robert Williams is gonna be a handful with a thin front court.   Hopefully Suns 3pt defense holds up…Celtics shot 4 for 42 from 3 in their last game.

dont forget, Horford can still play and will be hard to guard without Ayton.

JJ needs to be in Stevens ear about a Smart-Cam Payne swap. I want him on our team when we next play the Dubs. Put him on Steph and Mikal on Klay or vice versa. Such a perfect vet for this team coming off the bench.

Jaylen smith >>>>> jaylen brown

I don't get the Smart hype. Never have, never will, at least until he shoots above 39% for a season.

It's his defense and intangibles. It's not an accident that we can't hit any shots so far in this game. Imagine him doing this to Steph or Dononan Mitchell in the playoffs...

Stix vs Timelord what a matchup

Rob Williams why you do us like that

Wiiliams is huge player.

Book needs a rest. Just let him sit for a minute or two, take a deep breath, and remember this is a team game and he doesn't always need to score 70 in this shi**y building.

They’re letting the Celtics get away with a lot of contact on book and it’s messing up his shot.

Suns players are already in New Year’s Eve party mode. I think their more focused on which clubs their gonna hit tonight and the Celtics are just more desperate for a win after their last embarrassing loss.

Lol. Boston commentators are still the worst homers in sports even post Tommy Heinson.

Prichard does not nothing else, just be glued to him if on him lmao.

Why does Pritchard look like a create a player you haven’t customized yet

Suns bring in Britney Griner while the Celtics call up white chocolate.

It'd be cool if we remembered how to hit a shot

Celtics Can’t shoot for sh** but of course they can against us.

Ugly, frustrating game. Please remember this team was 4/42 in threes the other night.

How are we only down 12?

Because the Celtics aren’t good. We’re just playing like sh**.

Suns aren’t playing defense at all and the Celtics swarm

Celtics bench is eating Suns bench alive.

Now the Celtics can’t f***ing miss a shot

The Celtics haven’t played this hard all year lmao

I like when the Celtics shot 4/42 from three personally.

Stop leaving them open at 3 please lol

at least CP3 doesn't give up, you know LeBron would already be in the locker room

Man we can't buy enough contact for free throws right now, Celtics are good at just being near without fouling.

Yeah keep leaving Prichard open

are they really doing a 70s night to spite us for beating us in the 76 Finals  (MY NOTE:  I didn't think of this angle)

Celtics are making like 90% of their 3s lol

The Suns aren't taking the Celtics seriously ans it brothers me

We need Garden Book to show up starting now

How do I unwatch a half of basketball

Lmaooo the celts commentators think the celts are playing amazing when we are just missing our star center, backup C, and starting PF   (MY NOTE:  And, as usual, they completely forget about who we're missing)

Yeah we gonna get blown out tonight

Remember when the Suns looked like contenders?

Celtics playing aggressive defense and have 1 foul... Gotta love consistency

This is embarassing.

I'm gonna be honest the celtics announcers aren't too bad. Some of the other teams are just intolerable.

Book really saw all our guys out on protocols and said me too.

We can’t even blame it on covid they have like 6 players out. Everyone but Stix and Cam J look like they want to go home

So what exactly is Elfrid good for if he’s getting beat by Marcus Smart off the dribble

Well boys this one looks like an L. Boston can’t miss from deep after being horrific against Clippers

That Celtics sideline reporter is cute  (MY NOTE:  Abby Chin)

The Celtics uniforms look like practice uniforms to me

Our play today seems like practice bc it sucks

Heard Scalabrine say the refs bend over backwards for the suns. Dude knows nothing about us

Sucks how teams who can’t shoot sh** on a regular basis can’t miss when they are against us

Boston announcers are right behind golden states. Talking sh**about CP3 and Book like they’re criminals or something.

Scal must have had some run-ins with CP3.

These Celtics announcers are miserable

Celtics announcers need to chill. You’re up 30 you f***s. Complaining about the refs is so lazy. Talk about your teams success.

shoot Scalabrine into the sun

Scalabrine wishing he got a ten day

Put the scrubs in and call it a day.

Bright side is the Celtics are the one team in the league that could blow a 30 pt lead

I'm waiting for the second half when the Celtics have to shoot at the other rim.   Something seems fishy, lol.

I’m done with this game. It’s pathetic

Suns and getting blown out in Boston, name a more iconic duo

Lol f*** this Celtics announcer, yes the refs are bending over backwards for Chris Paul, you can tell by how we are getting every call and not getting blown out by 25, f***ing moron

The announcer who keeps talking crap had a career average of 3.1 PTS 2.0 REB .8 AST. Just thought I could leave this here.

Imagine Frank the Tank getting an analyst job and talking shoot on one of the greatest players of all time. Damn Scal, that 6 ppg you put up that one year was amazing.

Frank has too much class to do that, Scal is a little b**ch.

noo why are they showing us the nba finals mid blowout   I’d prefer to not relive the 2021 NBA finals

They're really digging the knife in right now with these Finals highlights.

Celtics are petty for showing that finals

Psychological warfare they playing on is

Would it be too much to say give Boston back to the British?

Got Boston right where you want them...

Celtics certainly have better halftime entertainment than anything I've ever seen from the Suns. This is incredible.

Omg sugarhill gang halftime show looks like they were rolled in from the retirement home.

Ugh these announcers are insufferable. B**ching constantly about the refs and Chris Paul when the Celtics are in the bonus 5 minutes into the quarter.

The good news is after this game the Celtics will continue to go into a downward spiral

I hope they never make the playoffs again

Clearly Stix shouldn’t have had his chin in the way of smarts elbow

Scalabrine should've been in the limo in Dallas not JFK

"Foul. Suns number 10. Hit Marcus smart's elbow with his chin"

Who the f*** is number 10?

Don’t look now but the Suns are only down by 20! 👀

Celtics are the only team that could blow a 30 pt lead.

We’re winning this game

I knew the Celtics would have revenge on their mind. Just didn't think the Suns would lay down like this.

I don't think Scalabrine likes Chris Paul lol

"Boston had a historically bad 3 point shooting night last night..."    Phoenix - "Hold my Gatorade..."

I dont know what it is about Booker but he always lets much lesser players get under his skin. Williams seems to be the next in a line of scrubs that are putting Booker off his game.

Stix gonna kill Brown tonight 🤣

Celtics announcers also can't do basic math.

Wheres the 70 point book at 😞

wanna win solely to pi** off Scalabrine and that rent free guy

Tell that fat ginger to start stuffing his face already so we can watch in sweet silence

Williams eating Book’s lunch rn

We have no answer for anyone over the height of 6 foot 6

Heat fan here. Hope y’all win cuz these Celtics announcers are annoying and would love to see them get shut down.

Bill Simmons preparing his Booker is overrated takes as we speak.

Weird, scalabrine didn't have any issue with horford criminally assaulting cam Johnson on that possession with the push off

these refs are garbage

I love how absolute nobodies have good games against us all the time lol. Grant Williams and Romeo Langford looking nice out there.

Celtics > Suns confirmed

Getting bodied by Grant Williams lmao

Book is just garbage rn man

Letting Grant Williams kill us in the paint

Looks like our defense is also in the health and safety protocol.

Grant Williams tearing us up makes me sick

Bum a** Romeo Langford

Celtics big mad they got called for a foul. They have been allowed to play physical the whole game.

we have 24 rebounds they have 41, we have 30 points in the paint they have 50

Judging by the announcers and crowd, Celtics played their finals today. Congrats Boston

Yep Prayers are being answered in Boston today, get your lotto tickets there.

Every highlight they just showed in the Celtics broadcast was a Celtics player scoring on Book lol

Prichard easily driving and scoring on Mikal…

Don’t do that…. Don’t give me hope

If anyone can orchestrate a comeback and win, it is only Chris Paul. Y'all still have hope

Book is bewilderingly dumb at times. He can't buy a bucket, has shot his team out of the game, but he still refuses to move the ball.

Payton Pritchard bullying Mikal in the post is not something I thought I'd see.

Suns getting worked lol. Or just outworked.

Why is Jake from State Farm playing today instead of Devin Booker?

Lmfao guess you can just run directly into someone standing still and get the call. Brown getting the Giannis treatment

Fascinating ability from Booker to have multiple ways  to singlehandedly ruin any kind of momentum.

Prepare for Bill Simmons to overreact to this game

Gotta give credit to the celtics for taking advantage of the size difference and dominating inside today.

Cam Payne is like a 6'1 Kelly Oubre minus the attractiveness

Smart plays like an all star against us all the time. Celtics fans been wanting his head though all year lol

Marcus Smart gets more respect from the refs than some superstars. I dont understand that at all

Is there any way to refund a few all star votes back from Book after this atrocity he gave us today?

Good guy Elfrid giving Williams another free block lol

Yo Chris the white jerseys aren’t on your team lol.

Fun fact the half court granny shot is worth 15 points so we simply need to make one of those, that’s why the starters are in still

Yeah our temporary head coach ain’t it lmao. I know nobody playing thinks we should be fouling down 13 with 40 seconds to go

Stop calling time outs... just end the torture already...

Time Lord looked like Jokic mixed with Gobert today, can’t even hate on it

GGs Celtics, y’all earned this one

Losing to Boston in any sport just sucks because they have so many loud and insufferable fans

At least we didn't get blown out by 50. I guess.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down