Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:32 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/12/comments-from-other-side-suns-122018.html

Morris isn't playing tonight Sore knees C’mon Suns, get this win!

Look for the C's to get physical with Booker and TJ

Boston will be flopping every time TJ touches them. (And bait him into a Technical foul or two)

I expect a win tonight — welcome Oubre to the team in style

Smart will be all over Booker. He knows his defensive flops, he even admitted it himself.

I am worry Brown is going to play foul again

mathematically , we still have a chance for playoff

Melton has a great opportunity to shut down Irving that’s what he’s there for and can be save us 6+ points compared to last game.

The Celtics lost his last game and we are on a 3 game winning streak so...this is a W in my book.Very Happy

Horford's out. Oh well - here's to Oubre decking Mook's ass.....

Allow me to retract that 2nd sentence - Mook's out as well. Well, here's to Oubre decking and handcuffing *somebody*.....

Had them beat with their full team present last time we played. We had a massive meltdown,Kyrie went off, we let Morris score a lot and he hit a 3 to send it to overtime. If we beat them their fan base would lose their ****!!! PLEEEEEESE WIN!!! 🙏

Celtics are a good but they always struggle against us.  (MY NOTE:  We play down to our competition, unfortunately)

Boston sports fans are the worst!!!! Don't be pissed cause your weather and woman suck !!! I'm in shorts drinking a beer outside... Have fun shoveling your car out of snow !!!

Ayton can slow dance around their centers and they still wont be able to stop him.

When is Kyrie a free agent?  (MY NOTE:  He needs to put on some big boy pants and stop drinking beers)
Kyrie
Booker
Bridges/JJ
TJ
Ayton

Have a feeling I'll be complaining about the refs tonight.You know, the "storied franchise" thing.

Marcus out???? Wow, I think that is huge, he has been playing really really well this season.

Morris is out? Well hot dog, we have a chance! And I'm not being sarcastic, about the sentiment anyway, he gives us matchup nightmares!

No intensity at all. Win 3 games and think they’re OKC.

The Celtics are FOCUSED

Ayton needs to get stronger after the rebound elbows out young man

Seriously. Get those ‘bows out and pop someone in the mouth They will think twice about trying to drive in to swipe it away

Ayton needs to be sat the **** down. This bozo is in lala land. Again.

They are super focused bruh trying to kill us

Remember we could have had Kyrie smh

Man, Robert Williams looks pretty good. Rolled and really slammed it down...love to see some of that from Ayton.

37 with no horford or Morris. N we're rebounding like scrubs out there.

They are just hitting everything. Shooting 70%. Wait for them to cool off. They are short-handed.

What did we do to get such kind whistles from the Refs lately?

I hear Roziers a bad shooter, but he looks like Steph Curry every time he plays the Suns

Celtics fans are right, the beloved suns are always getting special treatment from the refs. Those poor Celtics never get calls.

Anyone have a decent Suns link? Every link I click on is for the Boston broadcast. I can't stand Heinson.

These commentators for Boston are such **** bags.

These Celtic announcers are some smug guys lol

The Celtics are used to Heinsohn. So no surprises. The biggest **** ever

Heinsohn or however you spell his name. Scalabrine is just trying to get Heinsohn to like him. Usually don't mind Scalabrine on his own.  (MY NOTE:  Scal is a kiss-ass.)

TJ almost blew his head off and Boston announcers "At least Kyrie got up , that's good enough for me" ... WTF are those people. Literally can't listen to them talk, they're just making fun out of players.

Never seen a team get away with so many reach ins

It’s so sad to see JJ and Tatum in the same room.

D looks really bad Boston is out playing Suns,…. Better schemes

Watching game but at same time I don’t care where we land in the draft. We won’t have McDoneDraftDumb every time. Is it still wrong to want Tatum more than Jackson?

Celts broadcast team are the worst bunch of homers with a annoying accents. Wow.  (MY NOTE:  Gorman doesn't have an accent I can hear and Scal is from Long Beach, CA.  He went to USC)

Celts are missing 2 starters and we are down by 10

We're 8-8 at FT and they are 0-0. We’re putting in a lot of effort out there.

Foul ratio in our favor Who would have thought that possible

Irving is smiling because he knows he’s gonna have to work with #20 right in front of him.

This Celtics team Has garbage body language

Boston fans, including their announcers, can be horrible

Warren and Kyrie fall to the floor, Warren struggles to get up Boston announcer, "As long as Kyrie got up I’m good"  (MY NOTE:  That was Scal, he of the awful California accent)

Scalabrine is a complete ***hole.

Boston owner doesn’t seem to care he’s down 6 to the bottom team at home.

I hate Kyrie

Do the Boston fans really have to sit and listen to these dudes every game? My God

Looks like brad handed an extra $20 to the refs last time out

Not sure if you have seen the FT disparity in favour of Suns..

Warren looked sad against Kyhrie.

Not a bad half considering Though 3 of Celts best players are hurt.

Celtics had 9 blocks Good lord.  (MY NOTE:  No, Time Lord)

Love how they talked about Oubre flop earlier but they got the biggest flopper ever in Smart.

He's just a savvy player working the refs. How dare you call him a flopper!

Thought they were just fooling around imitating Celtics color commentator Tommy Heinsohn aka the biggest Celtics homer.

We are out rebounding them by 10

When you crash the boards, and make the other guys work for their points, you should have a chance at the end to win it.

Celtics have 9 blocks Almost everyone on their team has a block

They gave Kyrie that bail out smh

We might have us a basketball team.

Boy Irving wil be lucky to make it to 30 at this rate.

Everyone on the Boston broadcast is a **** ****. Halftime guys, "For some reason the suns played the Celtics tough, second half up next" ... Maybe cause they're an NBA team and they aren't missing all their best players for once?

Aaron Baynes is out ... broke his hand

Celtics fans love the behind the back pass. Every time they get an "OOOOHHHH". Like bruh, that wasn't even fancy.

This game will turn into a wrestling match soon

Somehow the suns have the Celtics number this season. They should have won the first meeting, and this time it looks good too

Just tuned in and was quickly reminded that the Celtics announcers are by far the worst in the NBA.

Smart with a dumb play that leads to a smart play for the Suns.

Scal is the worst commentator in the history of the game.

Ever heard of Tom Heinsohn?

No. Bucks?

Celtics color guy for years. Biggest biased *** ever.

Zion is slipping away and I have to say, I'm not too phased.

Loving this ..... You guys have no idea about my dislike for Boston sports and their fans !!!!

Marcus Smart makes winning plays. And his flopping works pretty well, that is what refs want.

Rozier always knocks down his 3's against the Suns.Isn't he just a 30% 3pt shooter?

I want them to win.. But Zion! you’d think I was used to this after last season..

**** Zion. Get Wins!

Rozier is an absolute flopper.

I really really really hope he is NOT our PG next year

These commentators are awful Hope we get this win just to piss them off

Rozier trying to get traded!!!

Boston Floppers

Marcus Smart & Rozier turn into great shooters vs the Suns

It was a foul you **** moron Scal. Basically same call that Smart got when Booker "fouled" him

There goes your 90% chance of winning Celtics.

Lol they lost to the suns

Brian Scalibrini Dumbest "smart" comment award

Does Kyrie ever miss a clutch 3?

These ****ing announcers are downright terrible... I get being a homer but they’re handing out the green kool-aid

Well watching that with Celtics commentary was awful haha good win.

And the word that all of us are thinking already is.... PLAYOFFS!!!
Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home Giphy

And Heinsohn & Scalabrine have got to be the worst homers of all time - yeah, I may be playing Captain Obvious, but there's no possible way to overstate it. It's a 2+ hour cringefest trying to watch a game when their blatant homer mannerisms turn your mind towards finding the closest pair of ice picks to shove into your ears.....

Good win ... Gotta remember they were missing Horford, Morris, and Baynes for most of the game.  (MY NOTE:  If they can remember that maybe we should too...)

Crazy like hands were everywhere suffocating the Celtics offense, like everyone has multiple arms like Dr Strange in the fight against thanos.

I repped the Suns tonight in the garden boys and I almost got punched in the face. I wore my purple Booker 70 point game shirt and talked mad shit for the entirety of the second half.

Not surprised you almost got punched. Boston fans are some of the worst.

They would have had good reason to. I was a complete asshole from the moment we took the lead on. I’m talking standing up and starting a chant by myself of "let’s go Suns" in the 4th quarter, getting told to sit down and sh**  (MY NOTE:  Wait.  Wuh?  You admit you have been a complete asshole and then you think Boston fans are the worst because they tell you to stop being an asshole in their house?)

bob
MY NOTE:  FLCeltsfan is back!  Yeah!!!

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home

Post by worcester Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Your weather and woman suck? WTF? PHOENIX FAN, I will give you the weather slur but Boston women are superfine and of such splendid variety, class, and intelligence. You have obviously never been to New England, whoever you are.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down