Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 3/14/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 3/14/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 3/14/24

Post by bobheckler Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:21 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/03/comments-from-other-side-suns-31424.html

by FLCeltsFan

Watch yourselves, Celtics. There's a snake in the Garden. And it's lethal. Last time, Boston cream pie'd us. So this will be some sweet revenge.

Jrue Holiday is who some in this forum think Josh Okogie is yet he's far from it and his offense is like Shaq shooting 3 pointers.

Didn't have Book the first game. Time for him to drop another 70 on these fools.

GO SUNS! Destroy the Celtics! Da** bench we counting on you!

Kinda admiring and jealous of them being 29-3 at home!

granted boston is loaded but when you only drop 3 at home it means you're on a whole nother mental level (coach included)

Not looking forward to jrue hacking book all night

oh f*** it's an Ed Malloy game

Celtics are very dependent on that 3

Horford is washed (MY NOTE: 24 points for Al, 8-14, 6-10 from 3, 3 steals. You should have a player on your team that's that "washed")

Number 4 on the Celtics yelling after every shot to try and get a foul call 😂

It’s crazy how hard the Celtics are trying to foul bait in the post

Jaylen brown foul baiting

Jaylen Brown is annoying af

We own Brown. (MY NOTE: 37 points on 14-23. Man, these fans are fools)

Al Horford still be a good NBA starter is insane, I thought he was too old 5 years ago

Did Tatum just push Allen in the back there?

Tatum used his off arm illegally like 4 times on that backdown

These guys gave up Smart, Brogdon, and sh***y Grant Williams and got back KP, Jrue, AND a 1st round pick. That's just nuts.

The real winners of the Dame trade, can't even deny it

Is it me or does the TD garden crowd sound too quiet?

Horford would look good with Suns team.

Tatum just a step back 3 spammer

Kormet hasn’t set a legal screen all game

That was a nasty spin move Tatum

Tatum only hits the contested ones

Yo why does Tatum always cook against us

Because he's really good?

Does Tatum need the least amount of room to get off a jump shot? It’s amazing.

Kevin got to go next year

man i really dont think i like a single player on the celtics

Eubanks got blocked by a 6-2 guard lmaoo

i hate jrue with every fiber of my being

90% of people on this thread have missing brain syndrome. Get help

I wonder if Eubanks has imposter syndrome about being in the NBA

Why does jrue holiday a guy whos known for defense, floaters and driving to the rim always becomes steph curry against us

Eubanks and O’Neil are horrible

Derrick you nice but you not scoring on Bol Bol in the paint LOL

They’re mauling Nurk down low and he can’t buy a call

Malloy finally makes a call against the Celtics when Suns have the advantage

We def have a shot to win tonight. But if we ever did meet them in the finals and had to win 4 out of 7 we'd be screwed lol

Ed Malloy is freaking terrible

Losing your challenge early is so bad. It allows the refs to really have their imprint on the game and you can’t even threaten to correct their incompetence.

That’s a dumba** challenge man. Beal couldn’t even see to say “he kicked out” Dude was in full cannonball form and airborne.

Beal is a**

Royce is horrific

We are killing them on the glass. Love to see it

Time to bench Bol the rest of the game and play Eubanks 10+ more minutes then in the post game interview say "we feel like this is a good matchup for Eubanks"

White is literally grabbing Book around every screen. Call a f***ing foul

2 blown calls in a row jfc

Push off gets rewarded with free throws. Game is cooked

Holiday still haunts me

Jrue holiday still scares me

Jaylen Brown throwin elbows like Giannis bruh

Can't wait for this celtics team to have another fraudulent meltdown against the Heat or even Knicks

Brown strong AF

Brown gets the softest whistles I've ever seen

Celtics have the softest whistle

Tatum and Brown just dribble with their head down the entire possession

Booker eaten alive in back to back possessions by Brown and Tatum

JB can do whatever he wants since he doesn't get called for sh**

Jaylen Brown might be one of the most reckless players in the league. Stop letting these losers get away with unnecessary contact and rewarding them.

Can not believe Tatum is a superstar

Jaylen brown just pushes he way in leans forward screams and gets foul calls

If the Celtics get a chip this year it is 100% because the Bucks handed them Holiday on a silver platter.

Tatum is schooling KD right now.

Book is no good

Brown must’ve gotten some really good drugs for his back before game time.

Celtics are really good.

Book looks like he's having some Jrue Holiday ptsd.

Celts have been live and die by the 3 since JT and JB got together. You can pinpoint their losses to bad 3 point percentage.

they’ve been gifted quite a few calls from the refs already

Maybe we should've tried to pick up jrue so he could've stopped beating us this guy has it out for us lol

Celtics are disgusting to watch. Their gameplay is to shoot 50 3s a game and to give the ball to JB and JT to bulldoze defenders, who somehow get called for a foul every time.

Tatum is overrated wait till post season

Book 65 point half incoming

You can just tell how much restraint these fans have to not call these guys the N word as they head to the tunnel.

Your average Celtics fan is a kkk guy

I wonder if Jrue would get away with all those fouls if he was on the Suns.

This Boston team is so good. We're pretty lazy but Boston doesn't have any weaknesses.

Who in the east is beating this celtics team? Must be nice playing in a easy conference where you get 1st every year (MY NOTE: we're 19-7 vs your allegedly tougher conference. That's .731, compared to our overall .788)

The refs are trash again I’m shocked Boston gets away with anything it’s so frustrating!

Celtics best team in the league for a reason. They just have so many good players, you can’t get lackadaisical or they’ll put up points in bunches

They also get a Lakers level of soft whistle and entitlement.

I hate Holiday. He owns us.

Get oneale back to the bus. And send eubanks to check on him then lock the door behind them. Instant dub

they have 1 offensive rebound to 13.

Stiff arm the defender and smoke the layup but get bailed out because you play for Boston

This team would lose by 20+ every game to the Celtics if KP was playing lmao and dudes over here saying the Suns are on par to the Celtics.

We can’t make open 3s and they can’t miss any 3s

This Celtic run brought to you by DraftKings

Horford is killing us

Brad not finishing and KD's turnovers are giving me an ulcer.

Man I’m so glad I can watch the refs in the second half. Missed them in the first

The refs are a freaking joke! So many fouls not being called yet they call made up ones for the home team… ridiculous officiating right now!

It’s TOTALLY the refs fault that we’ve given up 10 THREES in the first 15 minutes of the second half. I think they’ve got magnets in the ball and rim to help the Celtics make the threes! Ridiculous! (MY NOTE: Time to wake up and smell the sarcasm...)

Brown has had by far the best whistle of everyone in this game, really interesting as by far the least skilled star on the court

Brown gets a prime Harden whistle unbelievable

Jaylen brown’s whole bag is just pushing off

Now KD is cold af and Jaylen still getting bailed out with suspect calls

Scheduled Kevin Durant momentum killer run

Derrick White on another level

90% of every game the suns are unwatchable

Celtics are trash lol. Half their wins are because of the refs.

Everytime Brown just throws an elbow and gets the foul what a joke

Lmfao Horford just straight up shoves Booker backward leading to an open three. Alright

KD is trash from the FT line

Keep switching a smaller guy on Horford and it f***s us every time

They are the best 3pt shooting team and we STILL DONT GUARD THEM

Guys don't be surprised if we lose in the playoffs

feels like one of 4th quarter comeback games

Jaylen just runs over Brad? No problem. Jrue mugging fools everywhere?Nno problem. We breath on a Celtic? Flagrant 2.

Celtics are the lakers if they were actually a good well rounded team

I was so excited to watch this team this year and they’ve completely disappointed me.

Refs making it real clear Celtics can do whatever they want to us

Brown was questionable before this game. He needs to be tested

They’re the best team in the league and we’re a play in team nothing more to it

Celtics will lose in the playoffs to a team that is half as good as them, like clockwork

Jaylen brown thinks he’s Steph curry tonight

For some reason I just think Beal is so useless for this team. We need a PG who can set up KD and Booker. Instead Beal can barely do anything other than pointless dribbling.

Someone just truck Jaylen Brown at this point. Apparently it's AOK.

That’s an 11 point swing from the refs right there. Thats a really bad look

Beal sucks lmao

The Celtics are ridiculously stacked they got so many good 3 point shooters (and the refs)

I thought the Celtics had the best record because they were playing the game of basketball better than everybody else, not that the refs were paid off.

Ed Malloy is by far the ref that hates us the most. Nobody has given Booker more techs. Nobody close

I’m kinda surprised people weren’t expecting this. The entire starting 5 for Boston were on All-Star ballots lol just chalk it up & hope playoff Jimmy eliminates them

Derrick White has an uncanny valley cgi baby face. Very unsettling.

Bench horford for shooting a 2 lol

Tillman is such a dogsh** player.

They outplayed us. It’s disappointing. Cant wait for their inevitable playoff choke though

And can't wait for our first round exit.

Hate to say it, but I don’t know about this team having a big three. More like a medium three at this point.

Hey at least we aren’t from Boston!

Books defense is hilarious

If we played this team in the NBA Finals they'd win in 5 games.

I wish Jrue just ended up staying in Portland lmao

Tillman confused and angry about that foul because these refs have made him think it's legal to jump forward into a shooter's landing space every time

Book gotta pad those stats after starting like 4-14 and giving up 8+ wide open 3's.

No one stopping Boston

J Brown is so unlikable I feel like only Boston could be a home for him

This is embarrassing. The 3 point shooting of Boston is absolutely beautiful though.

If Book can't put the ball into the bucket he's doing nothing, no defense and bad shooting choice.

Is their coach out there trying to block our guy lol.

He doesn’t need to contest a Royce 3…He’ll miss that sh** open

F*** booker rn. Going on live to promote his shoes before the game. Yeah really sick shoes for a legendary play in/all star reserve caliber guy.

vogel is ruining lives

give Udoka unlimited massages and he’ll come to phx (MY NOTE: Ime's Rockets aren't even in the play-in. They're thinking of Boston Ime, when he inherited a pretty good team from Brad)

The frank Vogel era sucks man not gonna lie

Jaylen Brown tryharding in a game they are up 16+ just to be a b**ch in the playoffs and get f***ed.

I sure wish the Suns would try hard

Wish we had someone to do that. But we’re never up 16 in the 4th.

Vogel doesn’t need to be fired he needs to be executed

That missed offensive foul call on C’s at 79-72 was the ball game

Why are we shaking hands

Coz we ain't Bron.

How long til KD request a trade outta Phoenix???

So he can miss 10 shots in the 3rd quarter for another team?

Hey Booker, how about you sell shoes by like not sucking instead of going on live before a game? Clown.

I hate the Celtics. That was not fun to watch

I'm like a champion in hating the Celtics. This game was not good for me

It’s wild how much better of a whistle the Celtics get at home compared to the whistle the Suns get at home. Truly inexplainable

I mean… Suns shot 10 FT’s and the Celtics shot 11.

I wonder what a Celtics practice looks like. Just everyone camping at the 3 pt line

Suns showed they are not in the same class as the Celtics who played without Porzingis

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down