Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 4/22/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 4/22/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 4/22/21

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:58 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/04/comments-from-other-side-suns-42221.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  It's always fun reading the Comments from fans of teams who are SO SURE they're going to beat us after they lose to us.  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Hey Boston Fans! How can I put this so that you'll understand...  We're abaht to bring ah boys Devin Bookah and Chris Paul the point gahd down to Bahston to go up side ya heads, ya bean town babies. And then ah bench hits the flah. They're wicked pissah. You'll have to deal with tha likes of Cahtah. thats right, Jevahn CAHTAH. He's a dahg I tell ya. Dont get him stahted. All in all you should probably just cancel your watch pahty at Dunkin'. Cuz the Suns are gonna snag a quick dub and then get the he** outta there like we're Tom Brady.

“THE FIRST DUNKIN’ DONUTS WAS LOCATED NEAR BOSTON.   The iconic donut shop could be found in Quincy, Massachusetts, about 11 miles from Boston.”   And tonight we ah gonna dunk on them boys in green

Only thing I like about Boston is Good Will Hunting so hopefully we blow this one out.

an entire city who's culture is based on feeling entitled to have good sports teams and racism. What's not to love?

I’m just hoping that Booker remembers that he hates Boston and goes off for like 50

Book in Boston is a national holiday 😊  

Booker will score big on one of his favorite teams after a slow game vs Sixers.

Bahston Celtics? More like Suckits

Walker - probable
Tatum - questionable
Brown - doubtful
Williams - out
Fournier - out
I don't think we'll see an opposition injury run like this season in our lifetimes again.

Out of all those players, I’m just happy to see Fournier out.

Brown is their second best player and Fournier, if was going to be a 6th man, is strong.

Alright which literal who from Boston is gonna have a career night?

My money is on Langford a guy who averages 2 ppg on 38% TS

My guess is Pritchard.

Lol, they’re actually starting Tristan Thompson? How sad

Hopefully we don't take Boston lightly and keep our foot on the gas

Oh great we get to watch smart flop and dive all over the court for 4 quarters

Celtics broadcast is so bad wth. “Tatum... shot” “good defense” “thompson.. shot” “bridges.. shot”  And that other commentator doesn’t stop crying about fouls.

Biggest difference I have noticed so far from this game to last night is the Suns can get whatever shot they want. Hopefully Suns can make their shots tonight.

Why is book on Tatum

The Celtics are saying which movie stah would play them in ah movie. None ah them picked Mahk Wahlberg or Matt Damon  (MY NOTE:  And which Celtic player would pick them?  Robert Williams?  Jaylen Brown?  Pritchard is from Oregon and might not even know those actors are from Boston.  Kornet would want Big Bird to play him and Fournier would pick a French actor)

Suns are worn out from last night we might need to dig deep for this w

Suns got an offensive foul call on defense, there we go.

Booker always moves smoothly when he plays the celtics or maybe it's the floor at the garden either way I can see him exploding any moment

Can’t shoot much worse in the 2nd

Maybe we can

Booker cold, defense keeping us close for now

Kemba shoots like **** all season but NOW he can't miss. Super

I miss the old book. At the TD Garden, book should have 30pts in the first quarter... Smh

Not going to win today if our effort levels scream “don’t care”

Time to watch some Last Man Standing re-runs.

Kemba is playing his best basketball in the season.

Im so tired of seeing Dario on the court.

Welp, this game swung back to the Yuck side of the spectrum really quickly...

Do we know that we’re not supposed to pass the ball to the other team

Boston hasn’t played since Monday. We’re gonna get destroyed.

Anyone else watching the Boston feed? I think these announcer guys are drunk lol

Now we need Nader so somebody will attack this small a** Celtics team

If these the philly commentators they'd still be whining about that carry.

Jabari is our MVP

Thank you attack Jabari hes a terrible defender

I would hate to have Jabari Parker on my team, what a clueless basketball player

It’s not like Boston is playing incredible basketball. We are straight up playing like a team trying to tank.

I'd love to see them try to go at Jabari "not paid to play defense" Parker at some point

I feel like the officiating has been fair thus far, good officiating is hard to notice cause the game flow is so smooth.

If I were the Suns, I would simply not let Kemba shoot 4/4 from deep.

Cameron Payne should probably never take another layup again

We have 37 points and they are not even playing good defense lol...

Of course Kemba is playing like he’s at UConn FML

Refs love Boston  (MY NOTE:  I'm surprised it took this long before getting the obligatory "5-on-8" complaint)

Suns giving this game to the C's hand wrapped, icing and cherry.

Monty should have gotten that tech. Celtics have been flopping every time Booker drives and the refs have been eating it up. Total f***ing joke.

Celtics went to the Embiid school of flopping

Kemba continues his tradition of sh***ing on AZ teams

Celtics have 15 turnovers but are up 16 lol

Crowder's impact is so underrated. We're a defensive mess out there.

We are gonna have to dig deep and the Celtics don't continue to have the refs on their side

People have been talking about a "final piece" for the Suns to be legit contenders and I think that piece is the ability to flop.

Need Booker to be Booker again. Kendall really going to cost us a championship.

It was 37 to 33 with 5:25 to go in the 2nd quarter. We scored 4 more points and the Celtics scored 16 Sad

Kendall Jenner really taking a toll on book

I have a really bad feeling that we’ll end up playing a healthy Lakers team in the first round. That would be our luck.

Walker flops so much

Kemba gets every f***ing call...he’s not a star anymore refs

Man I wish we got the Kemba that shot 0-7 from three a few nights ago

Booker's starting to cry more than Luka

Unless book cries every possession then no.

Part of me hopes Booker fouls out of this game.. (MY NOTE:  Be careful what you wish for...)

This is one of those games where the foul differential will be ridiculous.

We're really losing to Tristan Thompson picks and orebs

Celtics commentators making excuses for us. That's making feel even worse haha

Kemba Walker has been garbage all year too

Shooting 16% from 3 lol

We can do worse, you’ll see!

This team doesn’t have it tonight. I should probably turn this game off for my sanity, but I know I won’t do that

Any suggestions for what else I should watch instead of this game?

Kemba been eh all year, so it figures that he’d do this to us

18 turnovers for Boston and we were down 21

Plenty of time to come back and take this one. Celtics aren't on the Clippers level

Brad, Kemba and Tristan need their rest. I strongly suggest to take them out of the game. Thanks.

Sometimes benching Book is a good thing.

Is that kemba walker or Allen iverson out there

Grant Williams is a genius

Bridges wingspan so long he make a pterodactyl look normal

Refs blowing that BS foul on Dario to kill Suns momentum. Scummy

As soon as we go on a run, the refs are here to save Boston

Imagine if we had Nader rn

Wow they actually are capable of calling a foul on the Celtics. Who knew!

suns vs refs and book

Can’t get back into a game playing 5v8

If I were the Suns, I simply would not shoot 12.5% from 3

One foul on smart tells you how bias the refs are. Someone as physical as smart should have way more fouls

Wait til the refs call it even, big fourth coming. Get the Celtics cold and turn them into chuckers from 3, works every time

We need to learn this whole flailing thing

Silver managing refs like the mob, is so blatant yet nobody will do anything about this leagues trash reffing

I saw Kemba flopping down from a mile away lmao

Kemba is an Embiid level b**ch

Is this a sign that Jae Crowder is a big factor than we realize?

I hate how this game is still not completely over. Put me out of my misery already

Funny thing Boston is going to say that their defense was the reason..nope.. we sucked last game 3pt shooting also.

Man this might be the most painful game to watch so far this season

lots of complaining about the refs whenever we lose

Kemba playing dirty. I mean even Harden doesnt flop this...okay yeah he does.

Kemba picked tonight to have an out of body experience

Playing sh***y and refs f***ing us over every chance they get, surprised we're only down 9.

Boston is missing a 24 point scorer and Tatum is having a bad night.

Kemba is such a sh** defender his only out is to throw his body out there for a charge.

I can’t stand that flopping b**ch Kemba Walker

jayson Tatum really is not having a good game

I feel bad for anyone who took a shot every time the Suns bricked a 3 tonight.

Don't feel bad. They probably blacked out in the second quarter before they got to see more of this sh**show lol

Celtics fans are still so salty about Book’s 70 point game lol

Bad loss against Celtics with no brown.

Tatum getting saved by the refs

I just looked at the score..... we are 6-34 from three, are we gassed from the Sixers game?

Not gassed enough to stop shooting threes

The Free Throw disparity is just completely wrong, not gonna blame this on the refs but man, that disparity raises some eyebrows. First time Ive seen 4 charges on the same guy since Divac vs Webber.

Tristan Thompson isnt allowed to take shots outside of the paint

Lol Tristan Thompson talking sh**. man what a day.

I’d be pi**ed if I was with the ugliest kardashian too

Tristan Thompson calling another player trash lmao

The irony is unreal

Kemba and Lowry "charge" calls drive me nuts

Kemba was playing those zebras

Tristan Thompson feeling dangerous 🥶with 9 points 🥵and starting a fight with 8 seconds left 🔥🔥

Celtics get 3 days off yet we get less than 24 hours after our last game, how is that fair?

Jayson Tatums son going in for the hug on CP3 was adorable af

Some teams have figured out the suns, play the refs and flop or fall on the ground as much as you can, at least 2 will go your way.

Was only able to watch the 3rd quarter; who let Kemba beat us and hang 32 on them?

Well, I don't like wasting 2 1/2 hours watching that.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 4/22/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Suns, Home, 4/22/21

Post by Ktron Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:25 pm

Anyone else watching the Boston feed? I think these announcer guys are drunk lol (Ktron: Poor Mike. Stuck with a drunk with implanted red hair and who ranks as one of the worst analyst Evah)

Kemba continues his tradition of sh***ing on AZ teams

Tristan Thompson feeling dangerous 🥶with 9 points 🥵and starting a fight with 8 seconds left 🔥🔥

Ktron

Back to top Go down