Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:42 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/01/comments-from-other-side-raptors-12016.html

We can't be stopped. Easy W

Slow down that midget Isaiah Thomas and this game will be ours.

Definetly winnable but they're a feisty team so we have to play a full 48 mins. On another note I think Tommy heinsohn has lost his marbles reaching a new level of homerdom thinking Kelly olynyk could be the next Dirk.

Amir makes his return to tdot.. it's gonna be so emotional Anyone think he'll kiss the logo like Mo Pete did?

Can't wait for this one! Hope Amir gets a standing O #TheReturn

The feels...can't take it anymore... Amir needs to be a part of this 2nd place (potential first place) squad.

Boston is well coached but really not much in talent but do give it 48 minutes.
Nice for Amir to return even in a loss but reality Scola has replaced him.
Need to extend the winning streak and hate Boston almost as much as the NYKs.

Hopefully Amir gets a long standing ovation during introductions. He gave this franchise and this fanbase so much.

Boston is a gritty and resilient team. They rarely get blown out. They fight to the end. So I expect this game to close right down to the wire. Well coached team too.

If you're at the game and you don't give Amir a standing ovation and the loudest cheer ever, I may think a lot less of you after this game.

I miss Amir.

I don't care if he is Celtics green at the moment, in my eyes

Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Away 12195817_2131564733650907_1546401974469050676_n

I'm guessing Amir will get a Standing Ovation dude is a legend in Toronto. It should be a easy win

Easy? Boston is doing very well, although yes they do feast on the bad teams, they are no slouch and their guards play tough and hit open looks.

The only player that worries me on this team is Isiah Thomas. We do a terrible job guarding PG's and it's very possible he lights us up.

Jared sullinger and jae crowder these guys go crazy against us for whatever reason.

Oh look, the Celtics. That trendy hipster pick to win the Atlantic division. I'm sooo... Looking forward to watching that midget dribbling the ball around while everyone else watches on offense

Hes their Leprechaun mascot we got this

Easy win tbh, we're a vastly superior team. Crowder is a good player though, like his game.

We can be out coached. That is our main weakness. Brad Stevens is a pretty good coach.

Dreadlocks/long hair should not be allowed on a NBA basketball court..please save that for Football players, Crowder, thanks!

Give it to JJ he has Smart on him

Sullinger with a Vlade Divac level flop.

For such a fat guy, Sully got knocked down quite easily

Sully is 20-25 lbs overweight, easily. He came into the league as a perimeter big but looks like Glen Davis out there.

Amir and Chowder can't stop Scola

Look what Stevens is doing to a team with a bunch of no name players.. Imagine him coaching our team

Remember a few Celtic homers thinking they would be better than us this season lol

Lowry stop with the isos u fat curry wannabe

This is our first round matchup I see a sweep

Jonas owning us

He's a solid player, Jerebko.

This is another team to avoid in the playoffs

Our bench is embarrassing right now

They just tied the game effortlessly with beautiful sets and such precision wow...

I like Celtics. Cried when Ron Artest hit that 3 in game 7 of the finals

I am not too impressed with this Celtics core. Not one prospect that really impresses me.

Are you including their picks as apart of their core? They have no names yet.

Wait till they add Ben Simmons courtesy the Nets.  (MY NOTE:  that might take some divine intervention by the basketball gods)

They have a great coach, but I think this is a team we could beat without too much trouble in the playoffs

Is Avery a top 5 guard in the nba?

If we do a deal for Lee it better include Avery Bradley. Dump Ross for those 2.

Celtics could help us block the knicks from the 8th seed only positive with losing this game

The defense is terrible. We are going to exit on first round ave once again

Boston is playing great.

Boston's a good team I don't understand why you guys are all pissed off you aren't going to win all 82 games

I miss Amir damn. Celtic green doesn't suit him. Hope he comes back after his deal with them expires

Sullinger is atrocious.

Pony tail guy will kill us

We should sign Crowder to a 60 million dollar contract.

Crowder a rich mans Carroll for half the price.

Brad Stevens is dominating this coaching matchup.

I can't stand these back and forth BS anymore. Why is Casey called a defensive coach for Christ sakes? Too many open shots for the Celtics all the time.

our strategy of hoping boston misses wide open 3s seems flawed

I thought Avery bradly was a Good Defendar Demar is destroying him

Would love to verse the Celtics in the First round would be a fun series to watch

Biyombo smacked the **** out of smart lmaooo

Boston is so bad at the defensive end

Amir with 2 points Too many emotions for the man

JV already at 10 rebounds and 17 points and a full quarter to go

Play him til he coughs up a lung

JV with a great game, rewarded with that quality 2 minutes of playing time in the 4th.

Casey's an idiot If Casey got coach of the year I would go insane

If that happens, I hope another team tries to pry him away from us. Please.

Amir and his dirty pulltricks lol

Amir got away with a hold, as he usually does

David Lee DNP-CD

Lowry contested jumpshot. Crowder wide open jump shot. Yep.

Ross with no regard for midget life.

I feel like Amir doesn't like playing us that's why he stays quiet. We got a mole in the Celtics

I feel for Amir

Love how the ball was stripped at the end, like taking candy from a baby [i.e.. Thomas]

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down