Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:13 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/01/comments-from-other-side-raptors-11017.html

Honestly this the biggest game of the regular season regardless of what happeneds. There is no we didn't have Patterson, We're on back to back excuse. Must win. Masai make a damn trade after the result. Win or lose

Can't wait to put those clowns in shamblesland, it's going to feel so good

Nah not even worried about Boston ... Celtics are our Biiiiitches, easy win .

Lowry can handle the midget at the defensive end and on the offensive end he should drop easy career high 50 on Isiah too short Thomas

No question Celtics have the better future with top 3 pick and cap space but 2nd round in the playoffs is where we handle that talk not just this game but masai gotta make a damn trade so we can get there.

I hate Boston... Celtics, red sox, bruins last 20 years winning championships years were just making it by and satisfied with playoffs Toronto fans but Toronto got the best fans. 2nd round shut these fools up (MY NOTE:  I think the technical term for your feelings is "envy")

Lowry will have added incentive to bury Thomas, which he will, to prove he's the best PG in the East. Raps by 9.

How many losses will it take for Masai to get a clue? This team as currently constructed can't win on offense alone in the playoffs

I hate the Boston Salt-ticks. I hope Demar just takes over and destroys them single handed. This team is doing nothing for him.

Raptors have now endured its way though the toughest schedule in the NBA. With Celtics on tap, we can now feast on some have-nots for a change.

Let's win this for Brooklyn  (MY NOTE:  Oh yeah, like losing this game might change the draft swap situation.  Idiot)

The Celtics have been injured all year long with key pieces gone and with a win will be tied with us. We may have missed sully and PP a few games but they've been without Isiah , Bradley , horford , Crowder. All their core players and are still neck in neck. With the projected 1st pick too if we lose management is going to have to look in all directions for where to take the franchise.

Avery Bradley is out for this game

Who??

Raps lose this and "official panic" mode sets in lol

If the raps lose then Casey should not have the benefit of coaching the all star game and I agree - Boston's play style is way better than the Raptors.

I hope we win but I don't feel confident anymore. IT is a 4th quarter monster

Raptors ISO playstyle is one of the ugliest display of basketball ever.

Sullinger is awesome personailty lol I really wish he was the piece that magically saves our rebounding and defense. Let us see

Too bad Bradley is injured because I would love to see Lowry/DD make their midget backcourt their bitches. I hate Amir is playing for this team

Q: What is the difference between a Celtics fan and a baby?
A: The baby will stop whining after a while.

Q: What do Celtics fans use for birth control?
A: Their personalities.

Q: What does a Boston Celtics fan and a bottle of beer have in common?
A: They're both empty from the neck up.

Q: What do you call a good looking girl at the Boston Celtics game?
A: A visitor.

Q: You're trapped in a room with a Lion, a rattlesnake, and a Celtics fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
A: Shoot the Celtics Fan.......Twice!

Q: Did you hear that Boston Celtics basketball team doesn't have a website?
A: They can't string three "Ws" together. (MY NOTE: This is funny, but we were 10-2 in our last 12 games coming into last night)

I 1000% wanna win thus game but if we're to lose. I want it to be 20 or 30 nothing close. Masai needs to wake up and fix this flawed team

Over/under on how many times Smart flops?

Celtics are the ultimate frauds but they rarely get called out for it. The whole team is smoke and mirrors. I have no idea how Thomas is scoring 28 points. Looking up his advanced stats its not chucking either but very efficient shooting.  (MY NOTE:  How can we be frauds if, by your own admission, IT's scoring is efficient and not just chucks?)

Guaranteed win tonight, Boston is a tier below.

Lowry will drop 50, 17, 17. Derozan will score 82 on 50 free throws and never miss a shot. IT3 will be held to 2 points and locked down by Patrick Patterson.

NBA is going to push for Brad Stevens to coach the East. Rightfully so.

Celtics wearing practice jerseys.

What a joke that we're relying on Jared f***ing sullinger's return to complete our starting lineup, and still holding aspirations (delusions) of contending.

Tonight marks the start of the Raps getting back on track and this game being the first of 7 game win streak....

How do you like your Celtics you ask ?
Crushed and Powdered.

Would Amir cost a lot in the offseason? We need him back here

Damn, that was some great defense by Marcus Smart

I miss Amir. Smart player, him and Horford are a good pairing.

JV just lost the rebound battle against IT

Their rookie is scary athletic like Ross.. guy is quick as hell

PEOPLE ALWAYS SCORE LAYUPS OVER JV EVEN MIDGETS

Thomas is 4th in the league in scoring

For someone who talked a lot of **** about the Raptors, Jae Crowder really ought to be hitting open shots when we give them to him.

Crowder sucks so bad lol. No wonder they want to get rid of him.

He's still better than Carroll

Those Celtics jerseys are trash

It's hard to watch a team playing in pyjamas.  (MY NOTE:  Tell me about it...)

I hate the NBA these days with these teams like Houston and Boston that shoot almost 40% of their shots from 3-point range. It's boring and monotonous, the league needs to address this.

Atleast we can stop somebody from Sweden at the rim!

Jaylen Brown will be a good defender in due time. Not sure if he'll have much else, though.

Does Brown do anything well?

Flop by Lowry lol ill take it though

Smart almost broke Bebe in half, he's lucky.

Thomas is Tony Parker on crack

Smh did they not read the scouting report on the short guy?

I wonder if Amir has ever forgoten that he was on the Celtics and accidentally clapped for the Raps

Pretty sure Thomas did less to get that tech than Wade did on Saturday

When did Green become this good?

Green has one of the most punchable faces in the nba

Refs helping I Thomas out

Raptor Killer/Scrub of the Night: Gerald Green

Why is a well known flopper in Smart getting the benefit of the calls?

If Masai isn't ashamed of this then I don't know what else to say. Celtics r exposing the frauds!

Is it me, or is Marcus Smart looking like a top lotto pick?

Isiah Thomas is a midget in size but heart and mental toughness makes him look like Andre the giant to our soft ass bigs

He has Iverson mentality ... Tough and confident ..

Why people freaking out we're not going lose this

Amir looks awful if celtics got a real Centre they can be good

I'm fine with going at Thomas every possession.

Winning this game will not be good for our long term future. Team looks done.

Can we try not trapping IT all the time? At least mix it up every now and then

Alpha male Smart

Boston fans have every right to trash us. We suck.

Boston is the real deal!!!

Lowry is not even breaking a sweat and he is getting owned by Smart & Thomas.

Great timeout by Stevens; learn Casey

Hope we lose, 2014 was camoflaouged with too many wins where we played lile garbage.

Hope we get blasted by 40 points, Thomas drops 55, Raptors take a **** on the court

I swear IT gets every call cuz he weighs 150 soaking wet

Gerald Green a punk

Celtics aren't pansies like the Utah Jazz though

Marcus smart is a legit defender, he could start at sf at us if he could hit 3s

IT got sat right after he got a tech.. Id sit demar too, hes making a habit out of this nonsesne

Demar's' such an idiot. Casey needs to take him out. Hate Casey so much

Derozan is one entitled mofo, this guy is turning into Dwight  (MY NOTE:  This must have been written before he turned into Kobe)

We need to trade DD. He's not a star any more.

Better team, better coach, better GM and better future - **** the Celtics!

I'm through with DD. He's just trash any more. No fire

Sullinger looks fat

Isiah Thomas flopping all over the place getting the calls...

This team seemed shook by the physicality of the Celtics perimeter D at first but now they're getting pissed

Lol Derozan just walking in for layups every time it's so easy for him

They have no interior defense

But he's also the most prolific scorer in NBA history so there's that too

DD is surging this comeback

Demar putting the team on his back

Watching Boston's feed. Scalabrini is the biggest homer of all TV announcers, bar none!  (MY NOTE:  Apparently he's never heard Tommy...)

Can anyone stop isiah? No?

Way too many idiots on the team.

Should have been a T there on Green. Extra pull up at the end.

Gerald Green reeeeaaalllyy hates us

i want the celtics in the second round

I dont complain boit refs but we dont get calls. If that was thomas it would be a flagrant

Lol Horford is awwwffuulll

Smart can guard man

Crowder and Carroll looking like Beavis and Butthead out there

Sooo leave crowder open!??!

Demar is superstar

Derozan is so efficient I've never seen a scorer as good as him

IT is really good, Cojo is trash, and Casey is too dumb to have Norm guard IT.

Give Thomas a wide open look and hope he misses lol

Are we signing Demar to another max? Why not. LETS GO DD!

DD YOU ARE THE GREATEST RAPTORS OF ALL TIME

Raptors still better than Celtics. Just goes to show how good this team can be when someone besides Lowry and DeMar steps up.

Now imagine he played for a coach who let him play. Next game, JV will be back on the bench again.

DD 29 shot attempts 0 assists. Somewhere Carmelo is nodding his head approvingly.

Called this one. Celtics are frauds.

Boston Choketics?

Celtics trash

Just realize people, Horford is getting paid 26 million this season.

Somewhat unrelated, but the Celtics broadcast is actually watchable since they replaced Tommy H. With Brian Scalabrine

Looking at the schedule, I see a 7 game winning streak coming. 31-13. Sounds just about right.

Only if we played like this all the time..

Lol... We stole this game from them... Celtics choked hard... They were pretty much dominating us the whole game and we just stole it at the end of the fourth... Celtics fans must be so salty right now.

Take that you filthy beaners!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down