Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Home

Post by bobheckler Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:54 pm

When do we play Utah That should be on NBA TV, at least it’s an even match. After Saturdays game, Isiah Thomas and Dennis Scott were asked who they thought would have the better season, Milwaukee or Utah. Thomas said Milwaukee. Scott said Boston.

I am so glad someone else noticed that! All time unintentional comedy moment I believe it went something like “I don’t know Isiah, once Rondo comes back Boston will be a much better team.”

"When those guys get going, you can throw everything else out the window. They are a tough team to stop," Boston coach Brad Stevens said.
This HAS to be a joke, right? A team averaging a league worst 89 points a game is tough to stop...

Go Celtics. Me want some Parkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Bradley goes for 30 and the Celtics win by 12.

Loss would be cool, but I think Ainge will try to keep the momentum rolling from the last meeting.

Go Giannis and Celtics.

Can't afford to win this one.

Totally agree. We need to reassert our tank mastery to Ainge and the Celtics. They may have the pedigree, but we're the new play in town.

Happy for Giannis to play, as long as we lose. Go the other team!

Udoh with the play of the year. Ekpe just said, "Nope, this isn't going to happen." And just handed the ball to the ref at the end of the shot clock. Classic

LOL, Udoh just hands the ball to the ref and takes the shot clock violation instead of trying to get up a shot.

Oh yeah, no way we're winning tonight.

Only against the Bucks. Just give us the top pick

So redraft tonight. Sully or Henson at 15?

I go Sully now but I would have hated the pick then (MY NOTE: We hated it back then too)

I'M WAHCHIN THIS GAME FROM DOWNTOWN BAHSTON. THERE AHH NO MINAAHRITIES IN THIS BAH. OUR SELLTIX, THE BEST TEAM IN THA HISTAHRY OF THA NBA, WILL AGAIN PROVE TO BE THA BEST TEAM IN THA INTIRAH LEAGUE TONIGHT.

...Avery Bradley just did that something that ... Wow. How do you even describe that?   Holy hell

Jordan Crawford looks like a 53 year old crackhead.

It's hard to make a Jordan Crawford run team look this good, proud of the boys tonight.

Is there a reason Kelly Olynik needs to wear a headband while in a suit?

Josh McRoberts has long hair but doesn't look like an idiot …at least not until he steps on the court

Looked like Wallace baited ridnour into that pass

Ridnour somehow went from quality backup to "holy **** he sucks" really quickly.

What the hell Wallace Dude is everywhere tonight

Bradley really locking down Knight right now

Bradley's pressure really limited Bucks' ability to get into their sets quickly

Just realized this is the first time I'll ever be cheering for Kris Humphries. I feel unclean.

We're on pace for 40 TO's. This is very very tankworthy

I'd love to see the bucks trade for a real locker room cancer, someone on the caliber of the Ultimate Teammate. Maybe we could shop ekpe and get it down. We're so close, we just need to go that extra little mile to push our locker room over the edge and really combust things.

Is anyone else catching this Boston stream? It's like listening to my senile East Coast grandfather color commentating a game at the YMCA.

Good god, Udoh is horrible. This is fabulous! Feeling real real good about our standing in the tank conference. Aint nobody stopping this trainwreck.

Nobody out tanks Ainge.

Larry Drew is raising hell with the refs right now.

He was trying so hard to get a tech but they wouldn't give him one. Probably figure if they have to watch this crappy basketball so does he.

Jordan Crawford, with the ball, just looked at Avery Bradley, wide open for a corner three, and didn't even blink. Savvy, Ainge, savvy.

We should be down 20, Celtics aren't giving up the tank quietly.

Sullinger has a 2" vertical. Holy crap.

Larry Drew's tirade against the refs worked. We're getting calls now....

The Celtics are so bad, how are we even remotely in this game?

Too close for comfort...cmon Celtics

I feel Jeff Green would look really good on the Cavs.

Boston's old man winer just went off about intentionally losing...HA!!!! Poor ol' man.

These Celtics are bad. Need Rondo back, or the Bucks might not finish behind them.

Boston announcers complaining about Celtics pounding the ball on the perimeter but not realizing that's 80% of Jordan Crawford's game.

Please!!! Tommy H talks about tanking destroying the Celtics mystique, forgetting about how the Cs tanked to try to get Duncan. (MY NOTE: And this idiot, who is probably one of the guys who are calling for the Bucks to tank, has forgotten that tank didn't work and we didn't get Duncan)

That Ersan flop was hilarious. Green had come to a complete stop and just brushed him... I do not want a win here...

Get well soon Rajon.

Cmon League Pass play some different commercials. No one is buy Reebox shoes because Jason Terry wears them

Hump looks like Superman with a doofier face.

Guess I haven't been paying attention, but whoa is the Atlantic division bad. Someone is going to win it by default. Be hilarious if a tanking team unintentionally made the playoffs.

Lee is absolutley abusing Neal right now its sickening.!!

More Gerald Wallace 3 Pointers pls

I really hate Drew's rotations. I hope we lose. Hard.

If we blow this loss I'm going to be pissed.

Come on, Celtics! Don't you **** blow this!

Sullinger needs to work his fat ass back on D in transition.

C'mon Boston, let's see the dagger.

Wow, Bradley blows.

Celtics desperately trying to give it away!!!

WTF is Sullinger doing

Nailing daggers!

That Boston arena is emptier than the BC. We are wearing off on the away crowds.

For all you Crawford-bashers... He has 25 on 57% from the floor. I'm by no means a Crawford fan, but I am tonite. He admirably drove our tanks back into alignment! HUGE loss gents!!!

Crawford could literally score a hundred and I'd gladly call myself a Crawford basher lol. Dude is as dumb as two house bricks \

Now it is a comfortable lead to loss! Whew

There will be dancing in the streets tonight!

Celtics announcers going on about tanking. My god their team is tanking right in front of their eyes and they clearly can't see it.

To play off of our great radio guy Ted Davis, "This one is in the bank and collecting lotto balls"

This whole tanking thing makes losing much less hard

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down