Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:46 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/02/comments-from-other-side-lakers-2317.html

Isaiah Thomas is going to make Russell his *****!!

Gonna be tough to win this one. Somebody is gonna have to muzzle Thomas and I don't have much faith that we have someone that can.

We need Randle to go for 50 And Russell to get 20 assists from it.

The all-time wins record is on the line, can we please win this game? We can lose the record to any team other than the Celtics.

get Russell to the post against Isaiah like every time down the floor

a must win, anyone does not bring an A game will be traded.

If they don't win this game I'm going to Change my avatar to a my little pony character and root for the warriors or for tanking.

WE ALWAYS ROOT FOR A WIN AGAINST BOSTON. -Lakers Code.

The only real question tonight is how many points they are going to beat us by

if angelenos could just stop sinning for a moment, then maybe the Lord would bless us with a win.  (MY NOTE:  wish for something more likely)

One of the two must-win games of the year for us!! This is our Championship game!! Leave everything on the floor!!

Not very optimistic. Just hope we don't get humiliated.

Menudo > new England clam chowder

Watch IT go for 50 against our defensive minded point guards

Just get this one. I don't care about tanking tonight. Don't even care if it's Lou and Nick catching fire that wins us the game. Just get this one. (bleep) the Celtics.

Isiah Thomas is going to make Russell his *****!!

I'd rather lose out the rest of the season if it meant pulling this game out of our asses.

Huge. Bragging rights. After everything both teams have been through, they are tied for wins total. Danny has done a much better job at the rebuild. I predict Lou and Nick will save the day......

Absolute, unadulterated, INCOMPREHENSIBLE hate for the C's  (MY NOTE:  Incomprehensible?  Sounds about right)

Let's win this, then go back to losing.

Someone please stop IT

Thomas is very good

I guess Thomas punching D'lo in the face on a shot is legal now How’d they miss that?

They didn't. Offensive foul wiped it out.

Smart's defense is legit.

Smart is annoying doesn’t help that he’s looks like manatee

Refs are blind this game.

I can see better in 240p stream than these stupid refs on court

Refs are looking a little lopsided. I'm trying to stay unbiased but let's see. That Inadvertent whistle was ridiculous

3 steals for Smart.

Smart is dominating defensively

Smart is killing us on D

so far so good, isiah getting a little anything he wants, but hey he's practically a superstar (MY NOTE:  "Practically a superstar"?  Have you been talking to that idiot Kyle Draper?)

This Celtics team is kinda overrated. Brad Stevens is an amazing coach, but you can see they get their wins due to being in a 1 team conference.

Isiah Thomas is a terrible defender... I feel like he'd get eaten up in the Western Conference.... Russell isn't even fast but he's able to get to wherever he wants against IT.

Brian Scalabrine is a god awful side-line reporter... How does this guy have a job haha

The turnovers are so lazy. Our chemistry sucks.

Thomas is going to start flopping if Russell keeps posting him up

Smart is a pesky defender.. But not much after that.

Seriously tho...guard IT.

smart never averaged 10pts a game?

10 flops a game maybe

Smart wants to flop all the time

Brown is getting Harden calls...

Every time a Celtic player attacks the basket it is a foul

114 Defensive rating but a 124 Offensive Rating Thomas more than makes up for his poor defense with his shooting.

Well tonight all shit shots were a couple open 3s And some leak out. He looks like he struggling to get going but somehow still shooting 5-8 lol

I'd like our guys to struggle with that kind of shooting

Every Celtic player has flopped I’m 200% sure of it

God I hate Boston and their great looking fans and their boatload of future draft picks. They think they’re so cool with gorgeous city and clam chowder!

Its crazy when you think they playing well on D Then you see the score… 62 pts given

Hope the lakers really shop to see what we can get for Lou, I won't mind a late 1st or a couple of 2nd round picks. Cleveland could use another playmaker

I don't need Olynyk going off right now

Jaylen Brown's stroke looks effortless.

These Celts commentators are dinosaurs holy (bleep)

Air Isaiah on the layup, lol

If our guys weren't stupid we might be winning

Our chances of getting Markell Fultz is looking good right now

not as good as the celts

Don't they have a bunch of guards, do they need more? (MY NOTE:  They don't call him Trader Danny for nothing, meat)

They could still get fultz who may blow up and they're set for another 20 years I DO NOT WANT THAT Pls give them jimmy butler Chicago

And they have plenty of cap room to sign Gordon Hayward.

Man still can't believe the Celtics are landing the #1 pick. Why are the Nets so TRASH

Man, we better keep the damn pick. It will be tough to out tank the Suns though. We have to ship out Lou and Swaggy to maximize our chances of keeping the pick.

IT is a baller

This Lakers team is garbage.

IT is a friggin' mini-Westbrook

Hubie Brown is more annoying than the Spectrum Sports broadcast

He's what, 137 years old?

Something like that....dude is so old the game has passed him 3 times  (MY NOTE:  Hubie Brown has forgotten more about basketball than all you yammerheads know combined)

Collective IQ of the Lakers 73

Lakers beat themselves more than their opponents beat them

This. We lost lots of games because WE'RE DUMB, basically.

Who doesn't hate smart? Guy is a disgrace to basketball.

for the love of all that is holy, even if we don't win another game this season, ffs beat the damn celtics.

Horford is really good at getting away with moving screens.

What's a synonym for the word brick? Lakers.

Man we could've signed Isaiah Thomas...

We needed Mozgov to pull a Bynum on Isiah Thomas. How has nobody laid this little bastard on his ass. This is a joke

As much as I dislike the Celtics they are passing the ball well, we're taking too many outside shots

Celtics always were the ugliest team still are lol

I'd much rather be ugly and win then flashy and take L's any day of the week.

I love watching the Celtics. They play really well as a team, as are GS, UTAH and SAS.

Celtics have a lot of good defensive players. Smart, Johnson, Horford, and some of them can score. Good basketball IQ in that team, plus Thomas who's impossible to stop when gets it going.

I'm going to finish watching Haven on Netflix I can’t stomach this loss. I can deal with other teams if they’re not like the Dallas or SA game, but any loss to this team when I feel we should win is….ugh, I feel sick.  (MY NOTE:  Mission Accomplished)

well Boston only has 17pts in the quarter the reason they are up is because of their refs

I say we win this game

I hate Olynyk, don't know why but I do, LOL

Because he's a clumsy Canadian hippy and plays for the Celtics lol.

Russell's FG% would go up if he stopped thinking he's Curry

Brad Stevens inserts Celtic's Star PG to start 4th. Lakers insert…Huertas. Are we tanking!?

Celtics probably have a flopping coach

These chowder head homers are slighting the Lakers, They haven't won in how many years? Acting like they're still champions

The Boston guys have a right to be happy. The Lakers and them started at the bottom at the same time and in that time span the Lakers have remained there while the Celtics are now the #2 team in the East. If it were the Lakers they'd say the same stuff. The truth hurts.

even Rozier looks like an allstaer with Huertas on him

Welp Thomas is on

he's making Mitch look worse game by game of not drafting him, and not signing him couple seasons back

Credit where it's due He worked hard to get where he is now.

Yes. W/o talent it's all naught. Maybe even more important is his fearlessness & calmness at the same time

Get the ball out of IT's hands!

Marcus Smart's offensive regression since OKState is nutssss

Trade whole kitchen for Cousins...besides Dlo and Ingram.

We could've had Isaiah Thomas

There is a common theme taking place....Thomas is scoring a lot in 4th, but their lead is not increasing as might be expected to pull away.

IT can ball, but ESPN is starting to overhype him

I like what Stevens does with IT. Rests him a little earlier in the 3rd so he can go full bore in the 4th. Hoping DLO gets the same sooner rather than later

also makes sure his bigs set some nice illegal screens, great system when you have a small guard with speed

LOL at stupid Celts fans chanting MVP for IT.. he's about 6 big steps behind RW

A big (bleep) you goes out to Isaiah Thomas. (bleep) the Celtics.

Thomas is killing them, sigh

Someone flagrant that (bleep)

The tank is a real fact!

Thomas walks like he is already a champ

Lakers Coulda had Isaiah Thomas.. Still gonna bring it up every time fellas

The deal he signed was an absolute steal even under the previous CBA.. I can't believe that the lakers couldn't at least match if not beat the Celtics offer.. But no they had to chase Carmella Anthony and LeBron James which was never gonna happen in the first place

I wonder why Luke has insisted on small ball

Because he thinks we're the Warriors

How Jae Crowder only has 2 fouls is beyong me lol

did we stop IT getting 40?

Yup they did

If could call that a "stop". He just was a sport and refrained from shooting when the game was ov

7-25 Lakers are 7-25 in their last 32 games. Only Brooklyn has played worse during that stretch.

At least we're not last!

I hate losing. I really hate losing to the Celtics. I vehemently hate losing to the Celtics when the guy who expressed extreme interest in playing for the Lakers is their lead guy and tearing up the Lakers and the league.

Forgot that the Celts also took the all time franchise wins record with this game

Oh big deal you're one ahead in franchise wins whoop de doo, who was the first team bk2bk2bk and last bk2bk yes it was the Lakers, go shovel snow chowderheads

Lol You can salt the roads for them.

Hate losing to these nasty maggots... Celtic's with an inflated record due to bad eastern conference teams, but they can forget about banner #18....that ain't happen'in as long as Cleveland is relevant. (MY NOTE:  LeBron is 32 years old and is averaging 37.5mpg.  He is averaging 38.9mpg career.  There was another pretty good college that came straight out of High School, played 36.1mpg but his body started to crap out on him when he was 35 years old.  A guy by the name of Kobe Bryant.  After a while your body just doesn't want to take the 8 months of pounding anymore)

Thomas 17 points in the 4th....and Celtics lose the quarter...similar results most nights and everyone pretends its not happening..

This Celtics team is starting to remind me of that Pistons championship team. If they get Fultz, watch out.

Can't believe how much the Celtics robbed Brookly on the Garnett deal, whoever made that terrible deal for Brooklyn should be fired

Ithomas will be shut down in the playoffs.

What a crap loss. I always hate losing to Boston, and seeing a guy like IT bury us, who was begging to sign with us a few years ago, just hurts. Insanely depressing to think that not only are the Celtics way ahead of us and in the playoffs, but they have Brooklyn's unprotected pick coming to them this summer. (bleep) the Nets and their insane trade for two old as (bleep) players.

Went to H.S. With Isaiah Thomas for a year, nobody thought he'd be an NBA player. This is nuts, dude's a midget. One of the most underrated athletes in the league..

This was a close game with neither team playing great, but the difference like it often is with us is they have a star and we don't and that was the difference in the game.

Luke has them running the first action of the offense, and slowly bringing them along teaching the counters and 2nd and 3rd actions.   Boston on the other hand has had their coach for what, 3 or 4 years now. On top of that, they have veterans who understand the game better. Nobody on the Lakers is as good as Al Horford or IT right now.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Home

Post by beat Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Oh big deal you're one ahead in franchise wins whoop de doo, who was the first team bk2bk2bk and last bk2bk yes it was the Lakers, go shovel snow chowderheads

who was the last team (and only team to go) bk2bk2bk2bk2bk2bk2bk2bk?

Screw the Lakers...and where are the Lakes in LA anyway?

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Lakers, Home

Post by willjr Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:16 pm

One thing I find interesting is how many times Markell Fultz is mentioned. I assume that most of the comments are from west coast dwellers who see a lot of UW games. He seems to be pulling away from the pack as the consensus No. 1 pick and has been described as a Westbrook with a sweeter stroke. I am hoping we keep both Nets picks, draft Fultz and one of the highly rated 4/5's that are projected in the 2018 draft. Cousins, not Butler, is the only (rumored) trade target I'd move the 2018 pick for and we know that probably won't happen.
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down