Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home

5 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:27 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/03/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers-3117.html

Boston would just love to take away some of our renewed feel good about the team attitude. Lets not let that happen. I don't like Boston.

"Key Reserves" seems to have gotten an update. I saw Deron there and was giggly-happy.

I want complete destruction.

I defecate in the general direction of the Celtics. Probably my second-most-hated team.

The Celtics feel like a wish factory similar to the Lakers or Knicks. Their fans always assume they're getting some big name free agent or they'll get some lopsided trade in their favor which will make them a championship contender. When's the last time a big free agent went to Boston anyway?

I predict Thomas will take 18FTs and lebron will take 6

Didn't even realize Avery Bradley was back

Don't let Bradley go off again

The great Crowder.

Easy win.

Nah. Not in Boston. A place that's not exactly easy to play.

I know Thomas is having a great year, but ESPN -- don't ever compare him to LeBron.

This is a question they should ask all students in American schools If you are 6’5, and you have a 5’9 player guarding you, should you post him up?

Not if you have no post skills (MY NOTE: Welcome to today's NBA)

Wasn’t an offensive foul. This is why I hate Thomas – he gets bailouts all day because he’s so short.

Rebounding killing us. These guys suck at it, take advantage.

Jaylen Brown is a really strong rookie

Some good defense by Bradley. All over Kyrie.

Al Horford sucks at everything but he's especially bad at basketball

Thomas is a 5 foot chucking F*** head.

How is that not a foul? It'd be a flagrant if that was Thomas.

Horford looks slow and fat out there.

Horford can't make an 8 foot shot Nice free agency addition to your team of role players

I want someone to close line Thomas.  (MY NOTE:  That's "clothesline", idiot)

Horford belongs in the F league.

Thomas is such a little punk thug. When I saw him point the gun at whoever it was that fouled him hard a few games ago I lost some respect for him. Seeing him stare down the ref just a few minutes ago is another thing. Someone dunk that fool in the basket.

Isaiah touch fouls Thomas smdh

Listening to BOS announcers. RIP my ears.

Thomas has more foul shots than field goals. This guy is garbage.

That little maggot Isaiah is getting beat up so far. Constantly on the ground.

I truley believe sometimes LeBron says to an official "you know I can have you fired, right?"

IT is really good at getting extra calls a la Harden

I honestly don’t think he’s ever been legitimately fouled since he joined Boston

watch out for Olynyk. that guy’ll rassle ya I get super nervous whenever he is in

These "fouls" More like players who throw themselves against their opponents.

Every star player gets special treatment except Lebron. You can't say hello to Isiaiah Thomas without the refs calling a foul. The refs will foul out the entire Cavs team by half-time.  (MY NOTE:  LeBron doesn't get superstar calls?!  Are you kidding me?!)

I never liked Horford after he bitched about Delly being too rough. The guy is a ***ing piece of sh** pansy. He fits in Boston.

Isaiah might be more annoying than Harden now. Which for me, is really hard to surpass.

Zeller plays so white.

LMAO Boston's bench is straight trash. It's full of terrible Ainge picks and of course Tyler Zeller himself.

I think Lebron gets mad at how strong Crowder is

Man I hate Boston fans…

Oh look, Horford is hitting people in the head…again

Horford is lowkey a very dirt player.

Fits with IT and Olynyk perfectly then

Crowder is truly massive. He looks like he ways 280 lbs or something like that.  (MY NOTE:  How many different weighs will these illiterate morons misspell words they have been seeing all their lives?)

Olynyk is such a b****

Olynyk is one of the grossest humans I've ever seen.

Is there a more punchable player than Olynyk in the entire league?

LeBron playing like garbage.

The officiating is good practice for what we'll see from the zebras in the playoffs.

I hope Olynk gets tuberculosis

Boston can pull you down and NO FOUL. Seriously, this is unreal what they can do to you

I am so sick of Shumpert.

Kelly Olynyk is a walking curse.

Olynyk, ugh, where's Tony Soprano when you need him?!

Boston crowd is so annoying

Everything about the Boston sports scene is annoying.

The refs treat Isaiah Thomas like he's Jordan. You can't come close to him unless it's a foul. He gets the Harden and Curry treatment all the time.

Listening to the C's feed and you can just hear the spit flying out of Tommy Heinsohn's mouth.

What's funny is all the Boston fans and media that think this is them running head to head with the champs, with no acknowledgement that if we face them in the playoffs, we'll have Love, JR, and Bogut

Jr knocking out Crowder that was badass
Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home Jrsmithslap

McGrady is calling out Horford for being garbage.

Horford sold the Celtics a bill of goods! Hope they kept the receipt..

Bogut would accidentally on purpose knock Olynyk upside the head

Olynyk is better defensively than you’d think

I have never seen a softer front-court player than Al Horford.

Horford is too fat and clumsy to play in this league.

Kyrie is five thousand times better than Thomas.

"Oh look at me, I'm al Horford and I'm a fat dumb idiot. Now watch me make this lucky prayer 3."

LeBron mugged no foul. Thomas misses a layup to the line. Bogut would have put Thomas in a coma by now.

Refs are terrible.

I hate Thomas more than anyone now.

Calling that foul. Manufacturing Thomas to try to make Boston relevant again. Sad!

I hope something happens to those refs

Shump is doing a great job of watching Thomas blow right by him

I was hoping that was Thomas and Kyrie broke his nose.

You literally aren't allowed to breathe on Isaiah.

Isiah Thomas never got the calls that Isaiah Thomas gets.

LeBron never got the calls Isaiah is getting

That right there is why we should have traded for crowder when we had the chance!!!

Good we have a team now we can hate in the East

This has been an amazing game thus far. Playoff atmosphere!

Olynk makes me physically uncomfortable how ugly he is

He literally looks like a bearded women's college basketball player.

Want to face Boston in the playoffs and sweep their assess off the planet.

Crowder got away with a walk

Refs keeping the Celtics in this one..

crowder is another draymond. He keeps more a low profile because he plays for Celtics. Crowder in the bay = Draymond.

Smarts a little bitch

Can't stand that punk.

Marcus Smart has flopped about 5 times already this game. This team is really dis-likable.

Somehow, this game is uglier than Olynyk and that's saying something.

I can't begin to tell you how much I hate everyone on Boston.

We don't get calls. Kind of bugs me. Then I realize we're the champs and it doesn't bother me as much.

REFS JUST SAVED THE MIDGET FROM DEATH

Isaiah is a fraud

IT IS A MANUFACTURED STAR

Thomas wasn't even that good until he went to Boston. Then he's a star. Hmmmm

IT gets treated like he's Jordan

Isaiah gets the most ridiculous treatment I've ever seen. I mean this is like worse than Harden and Wade. Let that sink in.

If Thomas wins the MVP they should just post all the refs as his ****ing picture.

At least Wade and Harden were genuinely best players in the league then. This though is just ridiculous.

I hate Thomas so dam much. Flops and anytime he's inside, he gets a call. Every single time. So many phantom whistles.

Have Celtics got every benefit of the doubt on every call or what. Sheesh. They let them call timeout instead of go jump ball. Every drive from IT is a foul on us.

I don't know if Jaylen Brown just plays us well, but it seems like he has a lot of potential. He reminds me of Kawhi a little bit.

I officially hate Isaiah Thomas.

Kyrie can't cheat that much off Crowder

Crowder and Smart are really underwhelming. We will destroy these guys with Love and JR back

Horford is such a clumsy slob. Doesn't he know where he is.

TT getting blocked by a midget. Insane.

Midget blocked him. Midget

Refs been really bad tonight, at least some of the times are for us by mistake lol

Why don't the refs just artificially give Boston the win if they want to so bad

Don't understand why they leave Crowder so open. He been money.

Wish LeBron would stop crying about every defensive basket

Boston I now know why they are second in the east and it is not because they are that great.

This is what Boston does down the stretch. They have four shooters around IT. It's very hard to defend

This game means so much to Boston, playing their little hearts out.

Shumpert should walk home.

Who are these ****ers all of a sudden? Houston?

Thomas is a heck of a player.

did LeBron just smack smart?

Oh course a blatant foul by the flopping Thomas.

Kyrie earns his points. Thomas not so much.

Cool glad the refs won the game for Boston.

Thomas is a scrub. Needs the officials to bail him out.

Lol at Boston thinking they are going anywhere being led by a felder 2.0

Haha Thomas is Felder 2.0? Ooookayyyy

I seriously think that IThomas is one of my least favorite players in this league. This dude thrives on getting calls, more than any other player in the league. Diving into players, flopping, falling to the court, flailing his arm... **** this league and it's need to create stars.

Glad you won the title tonight Bahstan.. Hope to see you in the playoffs with your wack a** team.

**** Lue....what a piece of sh** coach man....

Isaiah gets whistles like prime Wade.

Marcus Smart should have about $250k in fines after this game

Hopefully the real Mr. 4th Quarter shows up and not this imposter in green.

When Crowder looks like Steph Curry..just one of those nights

Wow. I can’t believe how much I hate Boston.

Brad Stevens late game ATOs >>>

Sad thing is 99% of Boston sports fans are objectively bad people, and they get to be happy tonight at our expense.

Boston is probably the team I hate to lose to the most, because every loss to their fan base equates to winning a playoff series for them.

Oh well. Guess the Celtics can hold out hope of the 1 seed a little longer.

Now the Boston fans who have disappeared with slink back over to give their two cents. Ugh

Yup…biggest bandwagon city in the country

I hate Boston fans too much…

Yeah, I get that. I hate them too. But you just gotta keep that context in mind. The Pats era is ending in conjunction with the Celtics failing to capitalizing on their assets while the Sox churn butter. All signs point to them being irrelevant in near future. That keeps me happy  (MY NOTE:  Cleveland has won one championship, in any major sport, since the earth cooled and they are talking about how Titletown, USA is "going to be irrelevant in the near future.  Yeah, and LeBron is going to play forever...)

We’re treating these games like camp and the Cs are giving their all.

Is that why Lebron played 40 mins?

I hate Boston fans too much to be content with this. I root for NY, BOS, Chicago to lose at everything

I think we can all still agree: we would love to see Boston in the playoffs. They would hate to see us.

Avery's Defense is crazy good. My goodness.

Now we get to hear about how the Celtics can knock off the cavs. What a joke. The Celtics won't make it to the ECF, book it.

That was just a great game. The Celts have some amazing defenders and a four shooter plus IT offense to close games. No shame in losing to them while incorporating Deron and giving him big minutes

Washington and Toronto will be tougher playoff match ups. Cavs played like shit and still had the win there for the taking despite the injuries. Cavs only threat in the East is complacency. Disappointed in the energy tonight.

They wont give Thomas those tickytack foul calls in the playoffs.

Lol Cavs didn't care one minute of this game yet almost won against the second best team in the east

The Cavs cared. LeBron was PISSED. Went to locker room second game ended.

Not sure what it means, but
Thomas +13
Irving -11

It means IT got 50 free throws and Kyrie didn't.

He got 12 and missed 4 of them. He played a heck of game. I don't like how the refs officiate him, but I swear people talk about him like he's crap.

I read a stat that 99% of Boston sports fans are either pedophiles, murders or rapists. Can't remember where I read it, but I am sure it's true.

I think everyone's outrage is just how much they hate Boston, to be fair... Which I don't blame them. We are clearly better, we didn't play well, we are banged up, and still should have won. It takes everything out of Boston to barely beat us. What a fraud team. Then these ***** celebrate like they just won a title. Please God, please, let us play these arrogant ***** in the playoffs. That's all I ask. I hate them that much. I just want to enjoy destroying their dreams.

to easy to blame the refs for every lose! The true that this team simply can't win on the road vs good teams , because our supporting cast plays like a cheat on the road and when our bench players don't make their threes they become useless. We live by 3s and die by 3s!
Boston is very good team and it won't be easy to beat them.

Boston may end up being annoying like Toronto was last year. However, they don't have enough.
Thankfully Danny Ainge sat on his picks or I would be worried about them. Washington will probably beat them anyway.

Boston is one of the few crowds that boos EVERY CALL against their team. I know home fans are supposed to do that but it's freaking annoying because even on clear fouls it's loud boos like STFU scrubs

Stevens is not above telling his team to get chippy if things look bad and it often gets them back in it

Jalen Brown on Boston can freaking play if his coach wasn't holding him back (MY NOTE:  Holding him back?  Wuh?)

Bradley shoots the least efficient shot in basketball constantly and is just really good at it. Explains why he's available for trade every year. He does nothing else offensively.  (MY NOTE:  What amazingly ignorant people!)

Thomas looked trash but he's a guy who claws at you all game consistently so by the end of the game he's somehow got 30 points but you can't remember him really being good

Gotta give it to the midget he's damn good

I shouldn't be pissed about a regular season loss, but I f***ing hate Boston and their fake a** fake tough guy fans.

credit where do—the Celtics played well. They beat us fair and square. That doesn’t mean we have to like it.

Gotta give credit to the Celtics. They’re legit. I still see them having trouble with the Cavs in a seven-game series , though.

The Celtics are a very good team and they played a great game. Respect.

So cruel of the Cavs to take this L to make Celtics fans think they can hang with us in the ’offs

bob

/
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home

Post by dboss Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:25 pm

BobH

I enjoy the hell out of these.

One thing I notice is the how ugly other fans are towards our players. Our game on threads are of high quality with a focus on our team and what they are doing and less on the opposing players.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:32 pm

dboss wrote:BobH

One thing I notice is the how ugly other fans are towards our players.  Our game on threads are of high quality with a focus on our team and what they are doing and less on the opposing players.  

dboss

dboss,

And when we do focus on their team we don't talk about punching them in the face or stupid, non-basketball stuff like that.  The biggest exception would be Elfriid Payton.  We do talk about his hair but how can you not?  To paraphrase R. Lee Ermey from Full Metal Jacket "It's so ugly it could be a modern art masterpiece".  We don't talk about setting his hair on fire or the type of dumbness we see on these Comments From The Other Side posts, we just marvel at how it defies gravity.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:06 am

bobheckler wrote:

One thing I notice is the how ugly other fans are towards our players.  Our game on threads are of high quality with a focus on our team and what they are doing and less on the opposing players.  

dboss

dboss,

And when we do focus on their team we don't talk about punching them in the face or stupid, non-basketball stuff like that.  The biggest exception would be Elfriid Payton.  We do talk about his hair but how can you not?  To paraphrase R. Lee Ermey from Full Metal Jacket "It's so ugly it could be a modern art masterpiece".  We don't talk about setting his hair on fire or the type of dumbness we see on these Comments From The Other Side posts, we just marvel at how it defies gravity.

bob

Well I sheepishly must admit last game I called for someone to punch LeBron in the face when he taunted after a dunk, and Rosalie did ask for someone to smack a certain referee...... but overall we are pretty darned good.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:49 am

bobc33 wrote:
bobheckler wrote:

dboss

dboss,

bob

Well I sheepishly must admit last game I called for someone to punch LeBron in the face when he taunted after a dunk, and Rosalie did ask for someone to smack a certain referee......   but overall we are pretty darned good.

Bob,

Rosalie is the board's designated bouncer. She's allowed to play rough but I'm shocked at you!
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:34 am

BobC just wants to see Lebron cry again.

OK, here it is, enjoy:

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home Lebron10

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:43 am

That's what I'm talking about GYSO!

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:45 am

I have to admit, reading the Cavs fans' comments is the height of schadenfreude for me. They are so funny in their arrogance and misery. Truly hilarious. What a pleasure to read. I'm glad they see how amazing Jalen is becoming and how great Avery's D already is.
Their appreciation/disrespect for Isaiah is remarkably humorous. These guys should write for Mad Magazine. Thanks Bob for such wonderful entertainment.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down