Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:43 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/12/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

The chase for 10 wins before 2020 begins here.

We're going to have another [expletive] squad game, trades always rejuvenates the Cavs!

See how we do now with some confidence against a good team

****, it's the Boston feed. How hasn't Tommy Heinsohn not keeled over at 85, with all the raging against the refs that he does.

I h8 Boston!

Wtf, who hired these commentators lol

They're just a couple guys who got picked up off the street I guess. Dudes are blind.

Idk who I dislike more, 76ers or Celtics commentators...so bad.... Nothing wrong with homerism; I even appreciate it sometimes but Celtics' are just too obnoxious.

I hope we don't get blown out...

Can't wait to get rid of Love and Sexton. We'll really be set to rock then!

Right,because it's Sexton's fault the team is down 22 points Even,though he hasn't played in the 2nd quarter yet.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Defense pathetic as usual. Garland is literally not doing anything positive. Nance is awful.

Not surprised by this. Boston is bigger and way more versatile. Have really good wings. How you should build a basketball team in today’s NBA

This is legit hard to watch.

Yikes this bench is awful right now

Why is Delly still getting mins lol

Like em why the he** did a game start at 4 PM? Like I ain't going to see a second of this game. Was really looking forward to it all after 3 days without basketball.

You’re not missing much at this point.

Grant Williams and theis are dirty players. Always holding and pushing

Length. We have none. This is why we can only beat teams that don’t have good wings

If you get inside against us, you're going to have a layup because no one is willing to meet you at the rim. Tatum drove down the lane and KLove stood there and watched him.

We’re good against bad teams and bad against good teams. Who woulda thought

Ah yes our routine a** whooping at the hands of the Celtics. Clarkson thanking the man above for getting him out of here.

These calls are ridiculous. It's just like that in Boston. The announcers are biased and the refs are biased. I'm not shocked everybody sucks because Boston is a good team

No one on this team can defend. Tatum is scoring at will, literally no one is good enough to defend him.

Having Sexton guard Brown is some form of punishment right?

Kev boosting his trade value

I just hope fans have patience when they make these trades. People are REALLY fooling themselves by thinking the Vets are holding the young guys back and it isn't the other way around. It's gonna be UGLY when they unload most of these guys. Just be prepared.

Tatum is absolutely cooking us. Most of his looks have been relatively well contested too.

He is hitting contested jumpers, stepbacks and fadeaways

Tatum and Brown are beasts

Kemba's stepback is borderline unfair. Cedi I know you were out of the country for that UConn shot but... Lemme introduce you two.

Gotta love your top pick getting little touches. I really don’t understand why Belien doesn’t get Garland more involved but what do I know

Lol? Hes 1-5 with as many turnovers as points. Why do I always see you posting on here that Garland should be the teans focus, when he should literally be coming off the bench?? Are you Garlands dad?

The Celtics commentors are horrible..

Why don’t the Cavs rule the boards against Boston? TT like 3 rebounds?

Not asking for much... Just cover the -9.5 spread 😭😭😭

9.5? Mine was 14 lol

I have 19.5 and I’m still doubting lol.

Cavs about to make a comeback Nvm. The defense.

Boston sport fans are seriously some of the most entitled ****s in the world. Plain cancer in the live chats

Can’t let Tatum take 5 dribbles without help with garland on him

Tristan why didn't you double? Why did he just leave Garland on an island with Tatum?

Really hope we trade love soon while his stock is high.

Love has 3 years 90 mil left after this year Not sure how you’d match salary.

Tatum’s long 2’s are cancer.

Why is Dellavedova playing? Like at all? We traded for Exum to be an athletic, defensive menace who can get to the rim on offense.

I like TT's energy and motor but he doesn't have any basketball skill besides his hook. His hands are insanely slippery. Has no footwork, no jumpshot, not a good rim protector. Don't really see many teams wanting him

I'm gonna say it for the people in the back. Kevin Love is an Allstar

Hey, at least we will have Tatum and Brown to hate on for the next 10-15 years. **** my life.

Hope they can beat these chumps. Can't stand Boston.

Who is the Quasimodo looking guy?

DG singlehandedly losing this game. Worst game as a pro.

Man Tristan and Garland have been pretty yuck tonight.

Nance is legit horrible. He does nothing well. He is not even a bench guy on a championship team. But he sure jumps high!

Love with the horrible defense.

Love’s moping is an embarrassment.

Love moping? Check
Love chucking? Check
Love not getting back on defense? Check
You want to stay in Cleveland forever? Because that’s how you do it Love

I still get a chuckle out of folks saying Cedi is better than Brown.

I cant state enough how good Tatum and Brown are They keep crushing our little runs

And they are only 21 and 23. D:

Why are we doubling Kemba when he's cold as ice today? We decide to leave Tatum and Brown open for reasons I can't explain.

Zizic with more points than Garland. I’m gonna throw up.

KLove had a day. Can’t ask for more although he got bullied by Kanter but that’s expected.

Tell me rookies who were as bad as Garland is who turned out to be good starters

Kemba Walker

I don't necessarily disagree but he was horrible the first half of last year and then picked things up. Not worried about Garland yet.

I am worried that our 5th pick had a 2/4/0 game with 4 turnovers in 27 minutes and that this point it isn't even a surprise. What else does he have to do to worry us?

We suck at drafting

Remember when a bunch of people were in here last year saying Brad Stevens was a bad coach? Lul

Yeah, I think he’s not the genius many on here would claim. When he makes the finals, I’ll raise my opinion on him. He’s good though most likly. Great? I’ll need to see more in playoffs.

Why can't we have nice things?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home

Post by atcross Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:19 pm

So "Who is the Quasimodo looking guy?"

atcross

Back to top Go down